S3: Week 12 - Porsche Tennis Grand Prix, Stuttgart (W) - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 21st, 2011, 03:45 PM   #76
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S3: Week 12 - Porsche Tennis Grand Prix, Stuttgart (W)

Wow, these matches between Lucic and Hercog are always epic. Really happy Polona won it (and even with comeback). Still chance to defend title. Sorry, Mirjana.
Advertisement

Old Jul 21st, 2011, 03:45 PM   #77
country flag Broseghini

Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute

SF Stuttgart
PREMIER

vs

[3] Jie Zheng CHN vs [2] Gisela Dulko ARG
6-3

Second Set

0-0

0-1

1-1

2-1

3-1*

3-2

4-2

4-3

4-4

4-5

5-5

5-6

6-6

Tie Break

0-0

0-1

1-1

1-2

1-3

2-3

2-4

2-5

3-5

4-5

5-5

6-5

6-6

7-6

8-6

Game Set and Match

Jie Zheng

[3] Jie Zheng CHN def. [2] Gisela Dulko ARG
6-3 7-6(6)

Zheng Great win
Dulko

Broseghini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 04:04 PM   #78
country flag Broseghini

Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute

Main Draw

vs

[4] Polona Hercog SLO vs [3] Jie Zheng CHN

Congrats Winners Losers

Old Jul 21st, 2011, 04:32 PM   #79
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S3: Week 12 - Porsche Tennis Grand Prix, Stuttgart (W) | Sf posted!

ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 05:48 PM   #80
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute

SERENA WINS ONE AND LOSES ONE

Serena Williams didn't reach up to the expectations this week considering she took a month off to improve. She may have defeated Vera Zvonareva of Russia but her lost to Marta Domachowska was certainly a shocker. But most of all we saw a neverwracked Serena for the first time as she surrendered 5 match points in her 2nd round match. "I don't know what happened, I guess it's a lack of matchplay, so I must make sure that I get match tough for the French Open. I still have Madrid and Rome before heading off to Paris. I'm definitely thrilled about the upcoming month!"

Serena is expected to arrive in Madrid this afternoon! Lets wish her good luck for the rest of the clay season!

Justin SW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 04:55 AM   #81
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Fantastic little Jie
Some good results lately, take the title !!!
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2011, 12:12 AM   #82
country flag Broseghini

Final Stuttgart
PREMIER

[3] Jie Zheng def. [4] Polona Hercog
6-3* 2-6 6-3

Zheng

CT

Old Jul 27th, 2011, 06:47 AM   #83
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Jie Jie what a week !
Polona
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote