Jelena's Schedule II - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 09:48 AM   #811
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena's Schedule II

I sent a mail to the t.d asking if Jelena arrived and got this:

"Hi,
I don’t know.

Best regards,

Iwona Kucharska
Tournament Director"

DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #812
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DokDi View Post
I sent a mail to the t.d asking if Jelena arrived and got this:

"Hi,
I don’t know.

Best regards,

Iwona Kucharska
Tournament Director"

Email back and get her to ask the staff at the pizza place, they'll know.
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #813
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

^

I will ask the ITF supervisor later.

Last edited by DokDi : Nov 11th, 2012 at 10:18 AM.
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #814
country flag Graf~Dokic

Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future

When does the MD come out? Today or tomorrow?

Mona Barthel - Karolina Šprem
Daniela Hantuchová - Yaroslava Shvedova
Petra Cetkovská - Mirjana Lučić - Ivana Lisjak
Graf~Dokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #815
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
I hope she actually shows up

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #816
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graf~Dokic View Post
When does the MD come out? Today or tomorrow?
Tomorrow. MD play starts on Tuesday.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #817
country flag DokDi

Reply from supervisor:

"As she is on the acceptance list, she will play most probably, but I dont have any confirmation if she is coming or not.

regards
W."

So she's not there yet?

Just show up tomorrow.
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #818
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
^

Now we know why she decided to make her comeback here.
And the whole time I thought it was completely random that she was playing in Oopole. Since the pizza place overlooks the courts maybe it will motivate her to win so she can be reminded while playing that if she win she gets an extra day of pizza.
qwertytx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #819
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

She better show up

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #820
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

LoL, earlier they told me she'd come and now that she hasn't arrived yet, they are not confirming.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #821
country flag DokDi

Last edited by DokDi : Nov 11th, 2012 at 08:30 PM.
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 06:45 PM   #822
country flag Graf~Dokic

Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future

I think you all need to calm down. Maybe she knows that MD play starts on Tuesday and maybe the tournament organizers gave her a Wednesday start, so she doesn't need to be there yet.

Mona Barthel - Karolina Šprem
Daniela Hantuchová - Yaroslava Shvedova
Petra Cetkovská - Mirjana Lučić - Ivana Lisjak
Graf~Dokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 07:18 PM   #823
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold

She will show up. Jelena will cross continents to play ITFs with laundry service; ITF's with pizza parties are way better!
qwertytx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #824
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
Email back and get her to ask the staff at the pizza place, they'll know.

Quote:
Reply from supervisor:

"As she is on the acceptance list, she will play most probably, but I dont have any confirmation if she is coming or not.

regards
W."

So she's not there yet?

Just show up tomorrow.

Clearly does not know Jelena...

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 11:19 PM   #825
country flag hdfb

hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute

This is so tense!