Jelena's Schedule II - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #406
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jelena's Schedule II

Quote:
Originally Posted by DokDi View Post
^ Exactly. What grass season?
She can't even play in Holland to defend her points since Wimbly Q is the same week.
Yeah she'll need to play the ITF and Birmingham to prepare for Wimby Q's. Grass is her best shot to regain some momentum for the upcoming hardcourt tournaments where she could do well with all the good players preparing London Olys.
qwertytx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2012, 09:50 PM   #407
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute

Ermmmm... She entered Maribor 25k on clay starting May 28th, with priority 1... Ermmmm...And Grado 25k on clay with priority 2... Ermmmm... Maybe I should check again?... Well I did and she's still there...

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #408
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

NO. WAY.

Last edited by DokDi : May 11th, 2012 at 10:34 PM.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 06:23 AM   #409
country flag Gjtennis

Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DokDi View Post

NO. WAY.
Lmfao! That face is priceless
Gjtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 06:41 AM   #410
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Get on those 25k's Jelena .......

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 08:47 AM   #411
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

25k's for real? Why don't you just play a 10k
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 08:56 AM   #412
country flag Cankarlo

Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all

Well just remember what happened in Aus Open 2009 the year after she played those successful 25K events? It is a good sign that she's entering to the tournaments. For me it is better to have her playing in tournaments. It shows us that she's still cling to tennis. I believe she only needs the confident back. Then everything will be alright once again.
Cankarlo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #413
country flag Graf~Dokic

Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future

25k tournaments? Why not? It gives her match practise and relatively easy points to get her ranking up again. Plus it's a good sign that she's still entering events, it shows that a retirement should be far away.

Mona Barthel - Karolina Šprem
Daniela Hantuchová - Yaroslava Shvedova
Petra Cetkovská - Mirjana Lučić - Ivana Lisjak
Graf~Dokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 10:00 PM   #414
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

ce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2012, 01:35 AM   #415
country flag Gjtennis

Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all Gjtennis is a name known to all

I know it's months away but I wana be selfish and say as long as she plays Dallas I'm happy -.- lol
Gjtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #416
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gjtennis View Post
I know it's months away but I wana be selfish and say as long as she plays Dallas I'm happy -.- lol
Don't get your hopes up. Without a WC her ranking probably won't even get her into Q.
qwertytx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #417
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Jelena OUT of Roland Garros

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #418
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute

And still on the lists for 25k's... If she chooses a 25k over RG, calling her an idiot will be an understatement Match practice and gaining confidence in 25k's might be good, sure, but not when there is a chance for such easy points at RG (1 win in qualies gives more pts than winning 4 in a 25k and opponents are basically the same level) while you have so many pts to defend just weeks later

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2012, 07:05 AM   #419
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, playing 25K instead of RG Q would be crazy.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2012, 08:43 AM   #420
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

Lol at you guys thinking she'll actually play those 25k's.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote