EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Unfinished Business - Jelena Dokic - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #1
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Unfinished Business - Jelena Dokic

Last edited by DokDi : Oct 17th, 2013 at 12:25 PM.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #2
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Re: EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Unfinished Business - Jelena Dokic

She is not that big, she needs some tan though.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #3
country flag hessie

hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold

OMG.. IM SOOOOO EXCITED!!! Gotta love a jelena comeback!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know she can do it!

TT D: 64 (High:18) 2014: (MD:22-23)(Q:0-3). Overall -(152-148).
Titles: 4. (2012: Versmold, Poitiers. 2013: Dothan, St. Petersburg)
Grand Slams: AUS: 3rd (R/UP), RG: 3rd (2nd), WIM: 1st (1st), US: 1st (1st)
hessie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #4
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #5
country flag Graf~Dokic

Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future

OMG, I'm getting more and more excited. As a Dokic fan, the time between October and December/January is clearly the most interesting one.

Mona Barthel - Karolina Šprem
Daniela Hantuchová - Yaroslava Shvedova
Petra Cetkovská - Mirjana Lučić - Ivana Lisjak
Graf~Dokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #6
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graf~Dokic View Post
As a Dokic fan, the time between October and December/January is clearly the most interesting one.
LOL this needs to change... she needs to make January through November the most interesting time.

On a serious note, I wish she would stay somewhat fit when she's away from the game injured. These comebacks would be a lot easier if she didn't have to lose 20 kg in addition to getting her timing back.
qwertytx is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #7
country flag jela_dokic

jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light

she just need to work her body out and play some good tennis in the play off.... then we´ll see... Come on Jelena!!!♥

Jelena Dokic
Angelique Kerber
Mirjana Lucic

Steffi Graf Lindsay Davenport, Patty Schnyder, kim Clijsters
jela_dokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #8
country flag MaryT

MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Unfinished Business - Jelena Dokic

Bravo Jelena!
MaryT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #9
country flag Graf~Dokic

Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertytx View Post
LOL this needs to change... she needs to make January through November the most interesting time.
You're absolutely right! And I hope she doesn't disappear, even if the Australian summer isn't that successful. The most important part comes after that. The season is always long enough to get plenty of good results, not just in Australia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertytx View Post
On a serious note, I wish she would stay somewhat fit when she's away from the game injured. These comebacks would be a lot easier if she didn't have to lose 20 kg in addition to getting her timing back.
This x 1000.

Old Oct 17th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #10
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

She seems genuinely happy and excited. Let's go JD!
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #11
country flag Graf~Dokic

Jelena can't stop smiling in that video. So couldn't I.

Old Oct 17th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #12
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

she looks happy, relaxed and confident. Exciting times ahead.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #13
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Love her, love her, love her

Tennis just got interesting again

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 04:51 AM   #14
country flag doktor

doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute

She always says all the right things, it's a matter of backing them up now.
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #15
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doktor View Post
She always says all the right things, it's a matter of backing them up now.
I think she usually backs them up too.. for a month.

It's about staying motivated this time and playing out her career. This wrist injury was horrible, yes, but all of her other 2-weeks-on-the-sidelines niggles don't warrant vanishing acts, nor do a couple of bad losses.

I want to believe, but we know her mentality. At this point I'm so excited to see her back and we know she's immensely talented, but she needs the right kind of people around her to keep her motivated.

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote