Admit it, I had the best hair - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 20th, 2003, 07:04 PM   #1
country flag Pamela Shriver

Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute
Admit it, I had the best hair

C'mon guys, admit it. I had the best hair amongst all the greats - pffft to Martina Mullett and CrappyHair Chrissie! Big up for the PamFro!
~I Loves My George but not that skanky Lazenby granddad~This game has gone to DOOSE~~I won the Olympic Gold~~The BEST commentator~~My vowels rulez the air~~ Ping-Pong Pam~~Style Guru: The Pamfro, Voted Hairstyle of the Yr 1983~~Click here to see my fantastic web site created by my adoring 'fan'
Pamela Shriver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 20th, 2003, 11:18 PM   #2
Nathalie_Tauziat

Nathalie_Tauziat is a name known to all Nathalie_Tauziat is a name known to all Nathalie_Tauziat is a name known to all Nathalie_Tauziat is a name known to all Nathalie_Tauziat is a name known to all Nathalie_Tauziat is a name known to all Nathalie_Tauziat is a name known to all Nathalie_Tauziat is a name known to all Nathalie_Tauziat is a name known to all Nathalie_Tauziat is a name known to all Nathalie_Tauziat is a name known to all
Ah oui, Le Pamfro or 'le burst sofa' look as le Rabbit and I called it.

Admit it Pam, I outdid le Pamfro!

Flame haired temptress
Nathalie_Tauziat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2003, 12:37 AM   #3
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
You're both terrible.
Old Nov 21st, 2003, 03:33 AM   #4
country flag Mark43

Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold
oh Pam,

I think the single biggest mystery in the history of tennis is how you turned that freaked fro you were working for about 20 years, into the new sleek sophisticated shiny look of today.

Oh Pam, how did you do that.

Seriously, how?

Mark43 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2003, 08:06 AM   #5

Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute

You mean how did I get my hair to this?? Easy.

Its called straighteners <that are industrial strength to control that mop. I got em from the US govnt. Nuclear powered they are>

Nathalie! How delightful you've decided to thrash my thread.
We never did finish that fight did we?? (although I have to admit you look even worse than me in that pic! Is that a bird's nest in your hair or are you just pleased to see me??)
~I Loves My George but not that skanky Lazenby granddad~This game has gone to DOOSE~~I won the Olympic Gold~~The BEST commentator~~My vowels rulez the air~~ Ping-Pong Pam~~Style Guru: The Pamfro, Voted Hairstyle of the Yr 1983~~Click here to see my fantastic web site created by my adoring 'fan'
Old Nov 21st, 2003, 12:55 PM   #6
Kart

Kart is an unknown quantity at this point
You totally did Pam ... and the best serve too .
Kart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2003, 02:14 PM   #7
country flag Andy T

Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute
At least you wore decent skirts, Pam, unlike Natters with that pleated monstrosity! Also, she'll never be able to insert
"when I beat Steffi at the Garden" into all her commentaries, will she? ;-)
Andy T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2003, 05:41 PM   #8

Ah true! I've always been a snazzy dresser.

In fact, I've always been a snazzy mover and shaker too.

Nat wouldn't be able to slip "when I served that ping pong double fault, match point down" into the conversation either!
Old Nov 21st, 2003, 09:32 PM   #9
Kathy Rinaldi

Kathy Rinaldi has disabled reputation
Of course you two, ahem' "ladies" ( and I use the word very loosely in connection with two such butch chicks *giggle* ) have the best hair, if we're talking best in terms of unkempt, greasy, lifeless hairdon'ts.

Unlike my own natural blonde sheen of course.

Old Nov 21st, 2003, 10:08 PM   #10
Nathalie_Tauziat

Nathalie_Tauziat is a name known to all Nathalie_Tauziat is a name known to all Nathalie_Tauziat is a name known to all Nathalie_Tauziat is a name known to all Nathalie_Tauziat is a name known to all Nathalie_Tauziat is a name known to all Nathalie_Tauziat is a name known to all Nathalie_Tauziat is a name known to all Nathalie_Tauziat is a name known to all Nathalie_Tauziat is a name known to all Nathalie_Tauziat is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Rinaldi
Of course you two, ahem' "ladies" ( and I use the word very loosely in connection with two such butch chicks *giggle* ) have the best hair, if we're talking best in terms of unkempt, greasy, lifeless hairdon'ts.

Unlike my own natural blonde sheen of course.

Love le picture Kathy! Is that you or Axl Rose from Les Guns et Roses?!

Bonjour Pam Straighteners?! Be honest Pam, you scalped un Afghan hound and tranplanted le hair to your head!

Spot le difference!
Flame haired temptress
Nathalie_Tauziat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2003, 11:11 PM   #11
Kathy Rinaldi

Kathy Rinaldi has disabled reputation
Nathalie sweetie , that picture of me was taken just before the warmup of my legendary Mahwah final against Graf.

I can't tell the difference in the two pics in your last post honey, other than that I think the dog on the left obviously isn't a full pedigree *giggle*
Old Nov 23rd, 2003, 08:49 AM   #12
country flag Andy T

Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute
Kathy, don't forget that you had another rival: the gold digger herself, Lisa Bonder.
Andy T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2003, 09:57 AM   #13
country flag dubro

dubro is a glorious beacon of light dubro is a glorious beacon of light dubro is a glorious beacon of light dubro is a glorious beacon of light dubro is a glorious beacon of light dubro is a glorious beacon of light dubro is a glorious beacon of light dubro is a glorious beacon of light dubro is a glorious beacon of light dubro is a glorious beacon of light dubro is a glorious beacon of light
eehehe

i guess not so farrah fawcett style, that was a must at that time

p.s. nice words for c.evert ...

http://www.jelena-dokic.com
dubro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2003, 11:32 AM   #14
country flag Declan

Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of
Don't forget Billie Jean King's lovely disco perm in which she triumphed at Wimbledon in 1975. Bet that's her LEAST favourite of her championship photos!!

Last edited by Declan : Nov 23rd, 2003 at 02:43 PM.
Declan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2003, 12:15 PM   #15
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute
LOL@ all the funny posts in here.
Rollo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote