Road to the Championships |March 30th [updated after Miami] - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 02:59 AM   #91
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Road to the Championships | October 1 [updated after Tokyo | 31/34]

Road to the Championships, based on the points as of October 1st 2012:

http://s1.directupload.net/images/121004/x4iq5nle.jpg
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 03:10 AM   #92
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Road to the Championships | October 1 [updated after Tokyo | 31/34]

thanks for the update....i think i could say that i would qualified fot YEC
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 07:05 PM   #93
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Road to the Championships | October 8 [updated after Beijing | 32/34]

Road to the Championships, based on the points as of October 8th 2012:

http://s14.directupload.net/images/121013/b45mt5d4.jpg
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #94
country flag Frederik

Re: Road to the Championships | October 15 [updated after Linz | 33/34]

Road to the Championships, based on the points as of October 15th 2012:

http://s1.directupload.net/images/121016/tlm3ghyq.jpg
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #95
country flag Frederik

the following players qualified for the YEC:

SamR03A
Buitenzorg
Frederik
kondrashov
zigga
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 02:50 PM   #96
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederik View Post

SamR03A
Buitenzorg
Frederik
kondrashov
zigga
Shouldn't I be also qualified after winning the London OG?

Reminder :
Olympic tennis event - poll- http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=462119
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 02:58 PM   #97
country flag Frederik

correct
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #98
country flag Frederik

SamR03A
Buitenzorg
Frederik
kondrashov
zigga
JustPetko
ronim1

it's dukefan1210 vs. Ben. for the 8th spot
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #99
country flag Payam

Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold

How about me and blackpanther? I guess we don't have a chance because of our current standing in the Moscow right?

May the HAMMER smash the cross
Payam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 11:01 PM   #100
country flag Frederik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam View Post
How about me and blackpanther? I guess we don't have a chance because of our current standing in the Moscow right?
correct

We didn't really say if the OG games winner was supposed to replace one of the players at the YEC or if he would be the 9th qualifier.

And ronim1 finished in the top 8 and won the OG.

I completely forgot about that WC but I always thought that it was an additional place in the YEC and not a replacement.

So we'll probably have 9 players at the YEC.
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 06:33 AM   #101
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederik View Post
We didn't really say if the OG games winner was supposed to replace one of the players at the YEC or if he would be the 9th qualifier.

And ronim1 finished in the top 8 and won the OG.

I completely forgot about that WC but I always thought that it was an additional place in the YEC and not a replacement.

So we'll probably have 9 players at the YEC.
Yes, additional place, that was the whole point of the idea, because of the Olympic year. But since the winner of OG ended the year inside the top 8, there's no need for 9 players IMO.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 02:09 PM   #102
country flag Frederik

Re: Road to the Championships | October 22 [updated after Moscow | 34/34]

Road to the Championships, based on the points as of October 22nd 2012:

http://s7.directupload.net/images/121021/t39pspif.jpg
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 02:10 PM   #103
country flag Frederik

SamR03A
Buitenzorg
Frederik
kondrashov
zigga
JustPetko
dukefan1210
Ben.
ronim1
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 10:58 PM   #104
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Phew...only just qualified
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #105
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

2013 Race to Championship (after IW)
Tennis Pentathlon: #7
Tipping: #11
TT - Singles: #104 Doubles: #96
My tennis blog: http://tennisbyjoe.wordpress.com/
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote