Road to the Championships |March 30th [updated after Miami] - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #46
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of
Re: Road to the Championships | February 13 [updated after Paris | 4/34]

44th at the moment,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #47
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Road to the Championships | February 20 [updated after Doha | 5/34]

Road to the Championships, based on the points as of February 20th 2012:

http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/ttbs...ecracedoha.jpg
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #48
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Road to the Championships | February 27 [updated after Dubai | 6/34]

Road to the Championships, based on the points as of February 27th 2012:

http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/y2ma...cracedubai.jpg
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 06:57 AM   #49
country flag Ralph214

Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of
Re: Road to the Championships | February 27 [updated after Dubai | 6/34]

Eeewww ... so bad

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
* Jaja - Sveta - Vika - Petra - Vera *
Marion - Flavia - Andrea - Alisa

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Ralph214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #50
country flag Frederik

Re: Road to the Championships | March 5 [updated after Kuala Lumpur | 7/34]

Road to the Championships, based on the points as of March 5th 2012:

http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/z9vz0mkp/yecracekl.jpg
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #51
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

I'm 11th But how?
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #52
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

Shame I skipped Kuala Lumpur, I would increase the leading, still Nr 1 though
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 06:28 PM   #53
country flag Frederik

Re: Road to the Championships | March 19 [updated after Indian Wells | 8/34]

Road to the Championships, based on the points as of March 19th 2012:

http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/xqokgxt3/yecraceiw.jpg
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 01:16 PM   #54
country flag Frederik

Re: Road to the Championships | April 2 [updated after Miami | 9/34]

Road to the Championships, based on the points as of April 2nd 2012:

http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/ciyz...aftermiami.jpg
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #55
country flag Frederik

Re: Road to the Championships | April 9 [updated after Charleston | 10/34]

Road to the Championships, based on the points as of April 9th 2012:

http://s7.directupload.net/images/120413/szgct72g.jpg
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #56
country flag Frederik

Re: Road to the Championships | April 16 [updated after Barcelona | 11/34]

Road to the Championships, based on the points as of April 16th 2012:

http://s1.directupload.net/images/120415/k93ik4xn.jpg
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #57
country flag Frederik

Re: Road to the Championships | April 30 [updated after Stuttgart | 12/34]

Road to the Championships, based on the points as of April 30th 2012:

http://s7.directupload.net/images/120429/isv3xfnw.jpg
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 05:29 AM   #58
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Road to the Championships | April 30 [updated after Stuttgart | 12/34]

Heh lost my #1 place by backing Vika again.
game wins: FITD US Open '12, Guangzhou '10 (#1 since 8 July 2013), TT Indian Wells '11, TT doubles Moskva '11, Brussel '12, Pattaya '13, Stuttgart '13 (w/Andreas), PAW 4 titles, Suicide Olympic gold + 2 titles, Tipping 3 titles (#1 for 25 weeks, USO Series '12), Q-Ball 7 titles, Blackjack #1 2012, Pentathlon #1 2012 (5 titles)
Азарэнка | Павлюченкова | Arvidsson | Halep | Eikeri | Clijsters | Rus | Van Uytvanck | Watson | Bertens | Superboerin Hogenkamp | Weijers
Håkon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #59
country flag Frederik

Re: Road to the Championships | May 7 [updated after Budapest | 13/34]

Road to the Championships, based on the points as of May 7th 2012:

http://s7.directupload.net/images/120505/nu7v5mfv.jpg
Old May 5th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #60
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Road to the Championships | May 7 [updated after Budapest | 13/34]

I'm 9th

How? Did I win something this season and I didn't notice this?
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote