Race to Sofia | Standings after Linz [updated after 9/9 events] - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2010, 08:39 AM   #1
country flag zigga

zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future
Race to Sofia | Standings after Linz [updated after 9/9 events]

Race to Sofia after Linz [9/9]

Red: Istanbul Qualifiers (currently top 8 in race)
Yellow: Qualifiers through winning an event
Green: Qualifiers through position in MM rankings

Last edited by zigga : Oct 19th, 2014 at 10:20 PM.
zigga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2010, 10:41 AM   #2
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Race to Bali 2010.

Looking good to qualify despite only playing half the season
yet the weakest one still

twitter
Håkon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2010, 06:03 PM   #3
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

i dont understand people with '*' can you please explain

edit..you dont need toi understand now after reading that race to bali topic

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F

Last edited by volume3d : Sep 5th, 2010 at 06:15 PM.
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 08:21 AM   #4
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Standings based upon rankings of October 17th:

(part I, from #1 to #25 and
part II, from #26 to #49)

Legend:
- players with names written on yellow background - IS event winners
- players with names written in italic - currently top8
- players with total points on colored background - currently qualified by either winning an IS event or by points, and being outside the top8.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RTB17102010a.jpg (89.0 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg RTB17102010b.jpg (52.0 KB, 9 views)
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 08:30 AM   #5
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

So congrats to Tennisfan_77 for getting the most points on IS tournaments in 2010, or winning this race, so to speak. Of course, she won't be in Bali but in Doha, while here we still have to wait another week to see who will be the top seed in Bali - Tales or Sasja. That all depends on how they do in Moscow, so the final standings for Bali and the final list of qualifiers will be decided in a week.
Old Oct 24th, 2010, 06:43 PM   #6
country flag ma re

Final standings for the Race to Bali 2010:

(part I, from #1 to #25 and
part II, from #26 to #49)

Legend:
- players with names written on yellow background - IS event winners
- players with names written in italic - inside the top8
- players with total points on colored background - qualified by either winning an IS event or by points, and being outside the top8.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RTB2010a.jpg (89.1 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg RTB2010b.jpg (52.0 KB, 9 views)
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 01:59 PM   #7
country flag ma re

NEW SEASON IS HERE AND THE NEW RACE TO BALI IS ON, GOOD LUCK IN 2011!

Since the first of the International Series tournaments is over, it's time to publish the Race. Now, since some people are tied at the moment, we have 11 "current qualifiers" (those with the orange background on their points), while in the end we'll have 10 people who'll qualify, one for each of the IS tournaments to be played in 2011. Next tournament that'll count for the Race will be held in late February (just before Indian Wells), but we still don't know in which city it'll be held. So, if someone has questions you can ask here or PM me, and good luck in the weeks and months to come everybody
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RTB09012011.jpg (34.3 KB, 29 views)
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 12:52 PM   #8
country flag ma re

Re: Race to Bali

Standings after 2/10, Monterrey (March 7th 2011):

Legend:

- those with names in italic; not eligable to qualify at the moment due to a top8 ranking
- those with names on yellow background; automatic qualifiers (IS title winners)
- those with points on orange background; current qualifiers either by winning a title or based on total points
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RTB07032011.jpg (51.8 KB, 32 views)
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 09:50 PM   #9
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

I am on the orange zone

thanks ma re for the update
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 07:56 AM   #10
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Any updates

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 08:12 AM   #11
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev. View Post
Any updates
Not until May 1st. Race is updated only after every IS tournament, and the next one starts on April 25th. It'll be either Barcelona or Estoril and Beesley will be running it (he still hasn't decided on which of these tournaments it'll be).
Old May 2nd, 2011, 08:39 AM   #12
country flag ma re

Standings after 3/10, Barcelona (May 1st 2011):

Legend:

- those with names in italic; not eligable to qualify at the moment due to a top8 ranking
- those with names on yellow background; automatic qualifiers (IS title winners)
- those with points on orange background; current qualifiers either by winning a title or based on total points

(part I, from #1 to #26,
part II, from #27 to #53)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RTB01052011a.jpg (52.2 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg RTB01052011b.jpg (45.4 KB, 7 views)
Old May 2nd, 2011, 02:45 PM   #13
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Only 17 points behind the last qualifier.

Thanks for the update.
TT Singles: #199 CH: #2 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #52 CH: #10 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13, US Open '14 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13 SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12, TOC '12, Dubai '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 11:57 PM   #14
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update ma re
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2011, 02:36 PM   #15
country flag ma re

Standings after 4/10, Birmingham (June 12th 2011):

Legend:

(part I, from #1 to #30,
part II, from #31 to #60
part III, current top15 race graph).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RTB12062011a.jpg (67.6 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg RTB12062011b.jpg (55.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg RTB12062011c.jpg (35.2 KB, 20 views)