Looking for a co-manager - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 17th, 2014, 01:49 PM   #1
country flag Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has disabled reputation
Looking for a co-manager

Hello, dear tippers

I'm looking for a person who can help me run this game and make it even more interesting
At the moment i need a manager who will take care of every Fed Cup tie next season. If you are interesed please PM me a couple of words or post in this thread

Effy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 17th, 2014, 07:08 PM   #2
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for a co-manager

i got you
Old Nov 18th, 2014, 02:30 PM   #3
country flag Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

are you up to this job?
Old Nov 21st, 2014, 03:42 PM   #4
country flag Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

still looking
Old Nov 21st, 2014, 08:39 PM   #5
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effy View Post
are you up to this job?
yes i am
Old Nov 22nd, 2014, 09:43 AM   #6
country flag Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

thank you
Old Apr 19th, 2015, 06:22 PM   #7
country flag Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Tipping goes downhill each year, I'm very sad to say such a thing. Tipping doubles is cancelled due to the lack of managers, Tipping Fed Cup is being forgotten by a person who promised me to take care of it (nothing personal, i understand you ). I am asking you, dear players, to help me keep this game running. I am looking for a co-manager, who CAN and WILL BE able and IS interested to run this game along with me. Who can take care of Fed Cup and Tipping doubles. As most of you know, i also manage some of tennis tipping tournaments, so i'm rather busy and can't trace every tipping thread, so i need help. If anyone is interested and willing to do so and i can rely on him/her please PM me or write a few words in this thread. Thank you
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2015, 09:18 AM   #8
country flag checker200384

checker200384 is just really nice checker200384 is just really nice checker200384 is just really nice checker200384 is just really nice checker200384 is just really nice checker200384 is just really nice checker200384 is just really nice checker200384 is just really nice checker200384 is just really nice checker200384 is just really nice checker200384 is just really nice

i can help you.
maybe you can contact me via pn.
best regards

Tipping: Doha 15
checker200384 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2015, 12:08 PM   #9
country flag Serg.

Serg. has much to be proud of Serg. has much to be proud of Serg. has much to be proud of Serg. has much to be proud of Serg. has much to be proud of Serg. has much to be proud of Serg. has much to be proud of Serg. has much to be proud of Serg. has much to be proud of Serg. has much to be proud of Serg. has much to be proud of

I told you I can run for doubles I'm about to open for Stuttgart.If you need anything about this game I told you I'm here just ask me.
Old Apr 20th, 2015, 12:12 PM   #10
country flag Serg.

Serg. has much to be proud of Serg. has much to be proud of Serg. has much to be proud of Serg. has much to be proud of Serg. has much to be proud of Serg. has much to be proud of Serg. has much to be proud of Serg. has much to be proud of Serg. has much to be proud of Serg. has much to be proud of Serg. has much to be proud of

Oh wait Stuttgart is 470..and lowest should be P5..So we will start with Madrid I guess.
Old Apr 20th, 2015, 08:07 PM   #11
country flag okck

okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe we should have an open discussion about making the game more interesting, if indeed that's what people think is necessary.

What's good and what's bad about the game as it is? Is it more or less attractive than other games - why?
okck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2015, 08:10 PM   #12
country flag okck

okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light

Personally speaking, I don't really understand how tipping doubles would work - do you have to liaise with your partner about selections on a daily basis.

Maybe Fed Cup results could be incorporated into overall Tipping rankings to give people more of an incentive to play.

Perhaps post a link to this discussion to this week's Tipping event to encourage people to share their views.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effy View Post
Tipping goes downhill each year, I'm very sad to say such a thing. Tipping doubles is cancelled due to the lack of managers, Tipping Fed Cup is being forgotten by a person who promised me to take care of it (nothing personal, i understand you ). I am asking you, dear players, to help me keep this game running. I am looking for a co-manager, who CAN and WILL BE able and IS interested to run this game along with me. Who can take care of Fed Cup and Tipping doubles. As most of you know, i also manage some of tennis tipping tournaments, so i'm rather busy and can't trace every tipping thread, so i need help. If anyone is interested and willing to do so and i can rely on him/her please PM me or write a few words in this thread. Thank you
okck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2015, 09:00 PM   #13
country flag zigga

zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future

I can run Fed Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by okck View Post
Maybe Fed Cup results could be incorporated into overall Tipping rankings to give people more of an incentive to play.
I think it's a good idea, what do the rest of you think?
Old Apr 21st, 2015, 03:25 PM   #14
country flag Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

I will post my thoughts and will answer your questions later today, i'm busy with work at the moment
Old Apr 21st, 2015, 07:52 PM   #15
country flag Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by checker200384 View Post
i can help you.
maybe you can contact me via pn.
best regards
thank you! i will keep it in mind for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by JankovicSavior View Post
I told you I can run for doubles I'm about to open for Stuttgart.If you need anything about this game I told you I'm here just ask me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JankovicSavior View Post
Oh wait Stuttgart is 470..and lowest should be P5..So we will start with Madrid I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by okck View Post
Maybe we should have an open discussion about making the game more interesting, if indeed that's what people think is necessary.

What's good and what's bad about the game as it is? Is it more or less attractive than other games - why?
everyone is welcome to post here, we all are open to discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigga View Post
I can run Fed Cup

I think it's a good idea, what do the rest of you think?

i'd like to hear other players point of view as well