Julia Görges statistics and ranking thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2012, 03:24 PM   #16
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges statistics and ranking thread

For those wondering I will update the thread Saturday or Sunday -- don't worry.

Julia's ranking doesn't change that much from last Monday, so I'll just change the date.

I finally found a way to calculate Julia's 1st. % points won on first serves and 2nd. % points won on second serves. It was so freaking evident but I was searching way too far.

I hope the numbers will be kind of similar/close the WTA's because I'm basing on match stat.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 12:50 AM   #17
country flag jul99

jul99 is a jewel in the rough jul99 is a jewel in the rough jul99 is a jewel in the rough jul99 is a jewel in the rough jul99 is a jewel in the rough jul99 is a jewel in the rough jul99 is a jewel in the rough jul99 is a jewel in the rough jul99 is a jewel in the rough jul99 is a jewel in the rough jul99 is a jewel in the rough

mk27:
Code:
Julia Görges
Total points: 2785

Grand Slams
Australian Open                GS    29.01.12  4.R      280
US Open                        GS    11.09.11  3.R      160
Wimbledon                      GS    03.07.11  3.R      160
Roland Garros                  GS    06.06.11  3.R      160

Other Mandatory
Madrid                         PM    08.05.11  SF       450
Indian Wells                   PM    18.03.12  3.R      140
Beijing                        PM    09.10.11  1.R        5
Miami                          PM    01.04.12  1.R        5

Best of Other Countable Tournaments
Stuttgart                      P     24.04.11  W        470
Dubai                          P     26.02.12  F        320
Luxembourg                     IS    23.10.11  SF       130
Tokyo                          P5    02.10.11  3.R      125
Paris                          P     12.02.12  QF       120
Charleston                     P     10.04.11  QF       120
Doha                           P5    19.02.12  2.R       70
Seoul                          IS    25.09.11  QF        70

Non-Countable Tournaments
Toronto                        P5    14.08.11  2.R       70
Dallas                         IS    27.08.11  2.R       30
Auckland                       IS    07.01.12  2.R       30
Linz                           IS    16.10.11  2.R       30
Sydney                         P     14.01.12  1.R        1
Cincinnati                     P5    21.08.11  1.R        1
Carlsbad                       P     07.08.11  1.R     	  1
Stanford                       P     31.07.11  1.R        1
Bad Gastein                    IS    17.07.11  1.R        1
Eastbourne                     P     18.06.11  1.R        1
jul99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 08:35 PM   #18
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

so will Julia lose 50 points if I count well?
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 01:53 PM   #19
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

yep, toronto will in.
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #20
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
so will Julia lose 50 points if I count well?
She loses 90 points, she is actually at 2785 (with Charleston) and will be at 2695 (after Charleston and Auckland who becomes her 16th. best ; 120 - 30 = 90).
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #21
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
She loses 90 points, she is actually at 2785 (with Charleston) and will be at 2695 (after Charleston and Auckland who becomes her 16th. best ; 120 - 30 = 90).
why? I don´t get it because Toronto is her 16th best result in my opinion...
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #22
country flag Vikapower

Quote:
why? I don´t get it because Toronto is her 16th best result in my opinion...
This week her 16th. best result is Seoul, Toronto whichever it's the same you're right but the rankings are for next week after Charleston is over --

Charleston will come off her points and will not be counted anymore so another tournament will replace it and her best 16th. result becomes her latest performance in 2012, Auckland.

EDIT : In fact, I'm sorry I put wrong the date that's why it was confusing. The rankings I put last Sunday was for this coming Monday 9th. not the 3rd.
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 03:52 PM   #23
country flag Rovegun

now I am much more confused than I was before
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #24
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

She will have 2735 points next week. Toronto will be in. I don't know what Vikapower is talking about, any misunderstanding
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 03:58 PM   #25
country flag silesia

Look here. it's the same:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....89&postcount=2
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #26
country flag silesia

I know, Vikapower you have a mistake in your 'Ranking break down'. There is not Doha with 70 points in it. Mk27' ranking is with Doha...
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #27
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ranking break-down

Quote:
Ranking break down

*UPDATED*

As of April 9th. 2012

The Doha points (70) are missing here.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 06:15 PM   #28
country flag Vikapower

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
The Doha points (70) are missing here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post
I know, Vikapower you have a mistake in your 'Ranking break down'. There is not Doha with 70 points in it. Mk27' ranking is with Doha...
Oops, yes that's true -- Thanks guys fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post
She will have 2735 points next week. Toronto will be in. I don't know what Vikapower is talking about, any misunderstanding
The ranking breakdown was wrong/incomplete, I was confusing Rovegun with it well sorry for that.

Last edited by Vikapower : Apr 7th, 2012 at 06:25 PM.
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 09:24 PM   #29
country flag Rovegun

Quote:
Oops, yes that's true -- Thanks guys fixed.

The ranking breakdown was wrong/incomplete, I was confusing Rovegun with it well sorry for that.
no problem mate so does she lose only 50 points?
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #30
country flag Vikapower

Quote:
no problem mate so does she lose only 50 points?
Yes that's right, she only loses 50 points next week. A win in Barcelona should give her 210 points.