...HardCourt - Page 480 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 05:31 AM   #7186
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold
Re: ...HardCourt

Sudosa serving first.
Ado. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 05:33 AM   #7187
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Chang has actually beaten some good players before, including Safina when she was #1. But Dinara was losing a lot of matches to low ranked players in the same period, so that may not mean too much.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 05:37 AM   #7188

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Shit, Sam already facing a BP
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 05:39 AM   #7189

Phew, she holds. But already this is looking like it might be a bit of a battle
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 05:41 AM   #7190
country flag Susurrous

Susurrous is just really nice Susurrous is just really nice Susurrous is just really nice Susurrous is just really nice Susurrous is just really nice Susurrous is just really nice Susurrous is just really nice Susurrous is just really nice Susurrous is just really nice Susurrous is just really nice Susurrous is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
^I agree with you that players have emotional ups and downs, but I have the impression that Sam is generally a pretty positive, happy person who tends to look on the bright side of things. For sure she feels the disappointment when she suffers a bad loss, and she's probably a bit disappointed with the season she's had, but I don't have the feeling she lets the disappointment get to her too much.

I'm more inclined to think that Sam is suffering from the late-season fatigue/blues that affects most of the players. The season is really badly structured in that sense, the USO is the last big thing for most players, so most players are a bit flat during the Asian swing. They're all physically and mentally tired and are looking forward to a well-earned break. Sam is no exception to that I think.
I really hope you are right. After all, you've been following her for much longer than I have. You know, I only noticed her at this year's USO. More than that, I've never watched tennis before and catching a game of hers on TV actually made me for the first time in my life stay and see it through to the end. And then return for more. And then become absolutely passionate about it. She converted me.

So i'm not a tennis connoisseur by any means, but I'm learning pretty quickly and am catching up with hers and others' careers via YouTube Which showed me how inspired and amazing she can be on court (against Justine for example). And I really want her to demonstrate that inspiration every time now, but perhaps that's just the overenthusiastic new fan in me
Susurrous is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 05:43 AM   #7191

Sam breaks!

Bit of a gift due to 2 DFs, but Sam won't mind that
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 05:45 AM   #7192
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

The aces are nice
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 05:45 AM   #7193

Sammy smacking aces left right and centre!

3-0
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 05:46 AM   #7194

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susurrous View Post
I really hope you are right. After all, you've been following her for much longer than I have. You know, I only noticed her at this year's USO. More than that, I've never watched tennis before and catching a game of hers on TV actually made me for the first time in my life stay and see it through to the end. And then return for more. And then become absolutely passionate about it. She converted me.

So i'm not a tennis connoisseur by any means, but I'm learning pretty quickly and am catching up with hers and others' careers via YouTube Which showed me how inspired and amazing she can be on court (against Justine for example). And I really want her to demonstrate that inspiration every time now, but perhaps that's just the overenthusiastic new fan in me
I'll get back to you on this, bit distracted atm
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 05:48 AM   #7195

Hmph, Chang throws in a love game to hold for 3-1.

Stay focussed Sam!
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 05:50 AM   #7196
country flag Susurrous

Susurrous is just really nice Susurrous is just really nice Susurrous is just really nice Susurrous is just really nice Susurrous is just really nice Susurrous is just really nice Susurrous is just really nice Susurrous is just really nice Susurrous is just really nice Susurrous is just really nice Susurrous is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
I'll get back to you on this, bit distracted atm
Me 2, I didn't realize the match had started. Gooooooooou, Sutosa!!!!!
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 05:51 AM   #7197

Shit, another BP

Come on Sammy, focus!
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 05:54 AM   #7198
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Crap. Broken back. On a DF too..
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 05:54 AM   #7199

Arggghhh! DF to hand back the break
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 05:55 AM   #7200
country flag Susurrous

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Chang's catching up
Closed Thread