...HardCourt - Page 455 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:01 PM   #6811
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold
Re: ...HardCourt

Jules holds for 2-1 - nervous times!
annetcl is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:01 PM   #6812
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntress55 View Post
Damn. Julia with a bit of momentum now.
Yeah getting the break back has really lifted Jules
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:04 PM   #6813
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Phew. Good recovery from 0-30.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:04 PM   #6814
country flag annetcl

First serves and a bit of help for Jules - phew!
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:05 PM   #6815
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold
Phew! And my heart stops again.
Ado. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:06 PM   #6816
country flag annetcl

Jules holds comfortably
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:06 PM   #6817
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold
Let's hope the fire goes out in Julia's game soon
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:09 PM   #6818
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Argh stop with the doubles already.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:09 PM   #6819
country flag Ado.

I don't think I have ever seen her serve so many double faults
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:10 PM   #6820
country flag Huntress55

I know. 12 already.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:12 PM   #6821
country flag Huntress55

I'm so nervous watching Sam hit a second serve right now feels like I'm kind of watching a bad Maria serving day.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:12 PM   #6822
country flag Ado.

She was lucky to get out of that one
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:13 PM   #6823
country flag annetcl

Worrying about the dfs - maybe she is nursing something.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:13 PM   #6824
country flag Huntress55

Crowd seem pretty pro Julia. Not that they are against Sam they're just very loud for Julia. Or at least one part of it is.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:14 PM   #6825
country flag annetcl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adomoose View Post
She was lucky to get out of that one
Yes -she is living dangerously on her service games.
Closed Thread