...HardCourt - Page 379 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #5671
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all
Re: ...HardCourt

She totally ran around that backhand to hit the FH winner DTL!!! Vika was not expecting that!

She needed that break so badly.
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #5672
country flag sunsets21

sunsets21 has disabled reputation

Weeeeeeee! Don't break our hearts now, Sam.

On another note, Julia Goerges is playing doubles at the moment as well . It's good to see her on court again
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #5673
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
Arrrgghhh that was so out
Yes, she broke twice
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #5674
country flag sunsets21

Quote:
Yes

4-3

Now please for the love of holy mother fucking god in heaven hold serve

*joins sunsets in jinxing dance*
YES! The more people joining in, the better! C'mon you lot!
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #5675

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Sam playing some awesome shots now
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #5676
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

How the hell can they go to another match at such a crucial stage? Absolutely pathetic.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Abbie Myers

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #5677
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all

Quote:
Whhyyyy are they showing Ferrer-Gasquet all of a sudden
This is exactly my point about network coverage. Really, that's why I switched to the streams. They prefer any meaningless obscure men's match to the ladies. Ugh
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #5678

Excellent hold! Now break again Sammy!
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #5679
country flag sunsets21

Finally! Sambo finally showing what she can do!
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #5680
country flag Chim

Chim is a name known to all Chim is a name known to all Chim is a name known to all Chim is a name known to all Chim is a name known to all Chim is a name known to all Chim is a name known to all Chim is a name known to all Chim is a name known to all Chim is a name known to all Chim is a name known to all

Thank you Eva. You are such an angel.
Chim is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #5681
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

That was a game of 4 winners. Awesome
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #5682
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Sammy. One more game and it's a PB against Vika
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #5683
country flag sunsets21

C'mon Sam. A 3 setter, please!
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #5684
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

5-4

I think I'm going to chuck up. Please hold Sam. Pleasseee
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #5685
country flag Chim

Chim is a name known to all Chim is a name known to all Chim is a name known to all Chim is a name known to all Chim is a name known to all Chim is a name known to all Chim is a name known to all Chim is a name known to all Chim is a name known to all Chim is a name known to all Chim is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
This is exactly my point about network coverage. Really, that's why I switched to the streams. They prefer any meaningless obscure men's match to the ladies. Ugh
Cannot agree with you more. Come on show some respect to the defending champion and world #1.
Chim is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread