...HardCourt - Page 373 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #5581
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all
Re: ...HardCourt

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
She was starting to play better, and was probably a bit unlucky to be broken the second time, but she seems to be holding back a bit on her serve. Like Keadz said, I'd like to see her rip a couple of nasty body serves at Vika, to unsettle her a bit.
^^THIS x100

Really, I want her to channel her mean side (if it exists at all), and just put that girl in her place like a boss. Get out of the 'I can't win against Azarenka' speak and just go for it. Jam her up with the body serves a few times and make her nervous.
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #5582
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goroos1994 View Post
Yeah, but Vika was playing well before the delay too. So it might have a negative effect on her.
Hope you're right
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #5583
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
^^THIS x100

Really, I want her to channel her mean side (if it exists at all), and just put that girl in her place like a boss. Get out of the 'I can't win against Azarenka' speak and just go for it. Jam her up with the body serves a few times and make her nervous.
This! Bad ass Sam has to come out to play! Plus I want to see the shuffle again!
annetcl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #5584
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

They are back on court!
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #5585
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

Back on court now. Fingers crossed for a better start.
Ado. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:34 PM   #5586
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Please come out sunshine
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:36 PM   #5587

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

According to the commentator on Eurosport it should stay dry for a couple of hours.
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #5588
country flag annetcl

Sammy in her sunnies....I guess the sun is out.
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #5589

FH winner from Sam!
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #5590

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by annetcl View Post
Sammy in her sunnies....I guess the sun is out.
Maybe Dave's tactical advice was to put the sunnies on

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:43 PM   #5591

Need to move her around a bit more sam
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:43 PM   #5592

0-4
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:43 PM   #5593

4-0

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:45 PM   #5594

Just slicing everything. Let's see how this works.

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #5595

Sam is definitely playing better since the break, but is isx going to be enough?
Closed Thread