Anyone going to Dallas - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2011, 01:58 PM   #1
country flag BOEING 717

BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all
Anyone going to Dallas

Should be a great new event at a nice facility. With main draw play starting at 5:30PM (5PM final day) The heat and humidity should be a bit more easy to deal with.

I know I am looking forward to being there.
BOEING 717 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2011, 03:02 PM   #2
selesfan1

selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone going to Dallas

Hello, I do plan on making the drive down I-35 to Dallas. Really looking forward to this event. I'll probably try to be there Friday for teh semi's.
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 11:14 PM   #3
country flag sakya23

sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold

Im from dallas but will be at UT in Austin studying

But I might come for weekend. Believe me 530pm is still hell lol. I think 7pm is much "cooler"
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 02:33 PM   #4
country flag Bennguin1491
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm hoping to be there every day with the exception of quallies

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
Bennguin1491 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 12:05 AM   #5
country flag Ty-Ty

Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of

I'll probably come down after classes on Friday for the semi's and finals. Sadly though, I doubt the heat will be any better. 5:30 will most likely still be in the 100's from the way it's looking.

Bam. Wham. Lindsay Davenport CHAMPION.
Ty-Ty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 02:46 PM   #6
P3

P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all

I'll be here, melting! Yesterday at 7:00 PM the temp was 110 degrees. It started to cool off (if you want to call it that) about 9:00, the temp was 101.
It will be very interesting to say the least.
P3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 04:52 AM   #7
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

Considering dropping into Dallas before going to school in New Orleans. Doubt I'll have the time though.

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 02:16 AM   #8
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going for a couple of days with the youth. Need to organize the tickets in the next day or so.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 09:48 PM   #9
country flag erschloy214

erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all

I will definitely try to make some matches...it's only 15 min drive for me. I am super excited!
erschloy214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 02:15 AM   #10
country flag Ayumilover.

Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold

You guys are so lucky. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE watch Julia for me
Ayumilover. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 08:46 PM   #11
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Cheap seats for the opening rounds Sunday night. Not so cheap seats for Friday night.

Lena's bangs.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 08:11 AM   #12
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute

I'm debating on going. My sister just conveniently moved to Dallas, but IDK if I wanna drive the 2 and a half hours. If Jelena takes a WC I for sure will go.

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova
VeeJJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 06:45 PM   #13
P3

P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all P3 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
I'm going for a couple of days with the youth. Need to organize the tickets in the next day or so.
Slam Jammers?
P3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 03:06 PM   #14
country flag erschloy214

erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumilover. View Post
You guys are so lucky. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE watch Julia for me
For $100 I will stalk her for you and get a picture! haha just kidding :-) I'll see what I can do!
erschloy214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 10:35 PM   #15
country flag Cat's Pajamas
A Young Troubadour.

Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute

I used to be a member at the Hilton Lakes Tennis & Sports Club where this is being played. Quite frankly I am shocked that they have managed to secure a WTA professional event.

The facilities were always nice but there were only six courts and the seating capacity was VERY low. I'm assuming they will be using a few courts to bring in bleachers. I might try to go and see a match or two. The weather will likely be scorching, so beware.