Iroda Tulyaganova cheering thread!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2003, 07:53 AM   #1
country flag rhz

rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future
Iroda Tulyaganova cheering thread!!

I always consider her an Asian. She won Asian Games. she's from Uzbekistan, and she has the game to become a top 10 player. What do you think of her???
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2003, 02:48 PM   #2
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future
Yes, I think she can enter in the top ten!

Go Iri!!!

Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians
Calliope. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2004, 06:26 AM   #3
country flag CJK

CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road
She is finally off the ranking.
Currently UZE players are lead by Akgul Amanmuradova then Ivanna Isroilova.
CJK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2004, 03:01 AM   #4
country flag Peer101

Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice
What do u mean did she retire

SHAHAR PEER

Maria Fernanda Alvarez Terran [bolivia]
Iri Tulyaganova is Back!
Peer101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2004, 04:48 AM   #5
country flag CJK

CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road
She is off the ranking since she hasnt played alot. But I hope she can recover soon.
CJK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2004, 06:59 PM   #6
country flag JoeB_UK

JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of
anyone have any recent pics of her?

Asagoe, Bacsinszky, Barrois, Bartoli, A. Bondarenko, Bovina, Bulykina, Casanova, Chakvetadze, Coles, Dementieva, Domachowska, Douchevina, Dulko, Farina Elia, Gajdosova, Gojnea, Golovin, Ivanovic, Jugic-Salkic, Karatantcheva, Kirilenko, Kuznetsova, Linetskaya, Mandula, Mauresmo, Mirza, Molik, O'Brien, Parra-Santonja, Petrova, Rao, Raymond, Safina, Schnyder, Srebotnik, Suarez, N. Uberoi, S. Uberoi, Vaidisova, Wigan
JoeB_UK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 01:48 PM   #7
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of
I think Iroda made a brilliant comeback after over a year out to beat the top seed.
She'll be knackered now, but she'll be back where she belongs.
Cassius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:16 AM   #8
country flag Sugiyama=#1

Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough
I'm sure she'll be back too, the injury protection will last until March next year.
Sugiyama=#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2005, 01:41 AM   #9
country flag Missing_Hingis

Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice Missing_Hingis is just really nice
She withdrew again. I hope she recovers soon. Iroda is not having any luck in her comeback.
Missing_Hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2005, 12:58 AM   #10
country flag Konnikon

Konnikon is an unknown quantity at this point
Dubai Q1 Vento-Kabchi (6) d. Tulyaganova WC 6-2 6-3
It's okay, good try Iroda.
Konnikon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2005, 11:27 AM   #11
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Go Iroda!
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2005, 01:00 AM   #12
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Rossana and Iroda are good friends, they have played against each other twice and both times the score was 6-4 6-2, both ways.

In Hamburg 2002, they played double together, and Ana Paula sat on Batir Tulyaganov's knee the whole match. Rossana was disapointed by her play and cried after the match, and Iroda took care of her daughter.
20 min later Ana Paula and Rossana were running and playing in between the crowd! This shows one of the blessings to have a child, they make you believe that a losing a tennis match means little.

To me, that is real tennis
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2005, 08:09 PM   #13
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Real tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranadalara
To me, that is real tennis
No, real tennis is the ancient game from which lawn-tennis (tennis as we know it today) was derived!

I wonder if Ana Paula was the little girl I saw in an Iroda photo from 2001?

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/tulya/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/irodatulyaganova/
My Eternal Fanship: 1. Monica Seles; 2. Мария Шарапова (‘Maria Sharapova’); 3. Daniela Hantuchová; 4. Jelena Dokić; 5. Iva Majoli; 6. Karina Habšudová; 7. Вера Звонарёва (‘Vera Zvonarëva’); 8. Nicole Vaidišová; 9. Анна Чакветадзе (‘Anna Chakvetadze’); 10. Lucie Šafářová; 11. Ирода Туляганова (‘Iroda Tulyaganova’); 12. Magdaléna Rybáriková; 13. Sabine Lisicki
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2005, 10:08 PM   #14
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
No real tennis these days are players bitching about other players.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2005, 02:44 AM   #15
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Eastbourne 2002: Andrew's photos

The photos that I took at Eastbourne 2002 (and 2003 without Iroda) can now be found in the Photos section of my website (subject to the image-host being up at the time you visit):
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/photos/

Some of you may remember seeing these photos years ago in various Yahoo! Groups. But now I have uploaded all my photos (not just the ones of my fanees), and they are not subject to the image-compression that Yahoo! Groups now inflict on their Photos sections.

Daniela Hantuchová (113 photos)
Jelena Dokic (65)
Iroda Tulyaganova (41)
Saori Obata (20)
Meghann Shaughnessy (18)
Chanda Rubin (18)
Anastasia Myskina (13)
Alexandra Stevenson (13)
Samantha Reeves (11)
Martina Navrátilová (11)
Rennae Stubbs (11)
Evgenia Koulikovskaya (10)
Clarisa Fernández (10)
Ai Sugiyama (9)
Anna Smashnova (8)
Anna Kournikova (7)
Amanda Coetzer (5)
Wynne Prakusya (4)
Rita Grande (4)
Patty Schnyder (4)
Francesca Schiavone (4)
Silvia Farina Elia (3)
Natasha Zvereva (3)
Lori McNeil (3)
Janet Lee (3)
Magüi Serna (3)
Mary Pierce (2)
Magdalena Maleeva (1)
Jennifer Capriati (1)
Cara Black (1)
Nathalie Dechy (1)
Anne Kremer (1)
Jo Durie (1)
Lisa Raymond (1)
Tatiana Panova (1)
Jill Craybas (1)

A reminder that my website contains a report with a point-by-point description of Iroda's first-round match at Eastbourne 2002:
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/tulya/eastbourne2002.html

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/tulya/
My Eternal Fanship: 1. Monica Seles; 2. Мария Шарапова (‘Maria Sharapova’); 3. Daniela Hantuchová; 4. Jelena Dokić; 5. Iva Majoli; 6. Karina Habšudová; 7. Вера Звонарёва (‘Vera Zvonarëva’); 8. Nicole Vaidišová; 9. Анна Чакветадзе (‘Anna Chakvetadze’); 10. Lucie Šafářová; 11. Ирода Туляганова (‘Iroda Tulyaganova’); 12. Magdaléna Rybáriková; 13. Sabine Lisicki

Last edited by andrewbroad : Sep 16th, 2005 at 01:21 PM.
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote