Player forum request thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 15th, 2012, 12:31 PM   #121
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Player forum request thread

subforum for Kerber and Barthel please
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 15th, 2012, 12:32 PM   #122
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

ANGIE! If you only make new sub forums after Wimbledon she could be the first top 10 player with out a forum
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 01:03 PM   #123
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
If you look closely, you will notice that the juniors subforum is in the Other tournaments forum. It is a subforum specifically meant for tournaments. You can make threads about juniors in the relevant player forum sections.
I know there is a subforum but you cant make player threads there. And the advantage of having junior threads together is you dont have to go through every countries forums to see up and coming juniors. I dont necessarily know any juniors as such, I look and find them. Thats what happenned with Anett in 2011

Last edited by chingching : Jun 16th, 2012 at 02:56 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #124
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Angelique Kerber!
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #125
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I know there is a subforum but you cant make player threads there. And the advantage of having junior threads together is you dont have to go through every countries forums to see up and coming juniors. I dont necessarily know any juniors as such, I look and find them. Thats what happenned with anett in 2011
So your suggestion is to have a specific forum for junior players' threads. I understand your request better now. We will review it, when we look at all the requests again.

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 02:00 PM   #126
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber
Barthel
McHale
yet the weakest one still

twitter
Håkon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #127
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
subforum for Kerber and Barthel please
That would be nice

Thank you
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 06:14 PM   #128
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber
Barthel
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #129
country flag moviemac

moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold

Kerber – immediately! (She is Top15 now, 4th in the race. What are we waiting for? )
Barthel – asap
moviemac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 12:52 AM   #130
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

not a request for a forum, but in the chakvetadze forum her 2012 livescores thread was made by a poster who is now banned. the title refers to her match against dokic at the oz open, if a mod could just change it to 'Anna Chakvetadze - Livescores 2012' or something similar so it can continue to be used as we are, but not have a thread title that reminds us all of that match and is 3 months out of date. thank you

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 12:21 PM   #131
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the thread title change

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 02:18 AM   #132
country flag Tomic

Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all Tomic is a name known to all

To me Top 7 Player Who Should get a Thread is

1. Kerber

2. Barthel

3. Christina

4. Sloane

5. Savinykh

6. Jovanovski

7. Ormaechea
Tomic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #133
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

Savinykh, Giorgi, Jovanovski, Sloane, Garbine, Ormaechea, Putintseva, Irina Khromacheva
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #134
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Can there be a GM or player forums in the Junior sectors, where upcoming players can have separate junior and senior threads???
I think that be Great having a Junior Sector Hope the GM look into that and Make this Happen
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 04:34 AM   #135
country flag lang26

Indy de Vroome & Donna Vekic