Player forum request thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 25th, 2012, 01:32 AM   #91
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Player forum request thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Kazakhstan, Potugal and Denmark all deserve suforums. Now that they are buying their players, Kazakhstan is good and Georgia is developing nicely. As for Portugal, 3 girls rising in the top 150
Why does Denmark need a thread? They only have like 1 player inside top 500.
Same with Estonia

Imo subforums should only be to players that have been seeded at a GS

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 25th, 2012, 03:18 AM   #92
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev. View Post
Why does Denmark need a thread? They only have like 1 player inside top 500.
Same with Estonia

Imo subforums should only be to players that have been seeded at a GS
Im sorry, I meant Georgia. I was watching highlights of Tatishvili vs Wozniacki so I accidently put Denmark. Georgia does deserve one. The only reason estonia deserves one is that Baltic Breeze should be changed to an estonian forum with latvia and lithuania put in rest of the world. The only threads that are ever updated in Baltic Breeze that arent estonian are Jelena Ostapenko and Anastasija Sevastova
Kanepi definately deserves a subforum
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 03:32 AM   #93
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

imo the Baltic Breeze should all just be put in the rest of the world.

Old Feb 25th, 2012, 03:34 AM   #94
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

And, the Estonian threads only get updated because your the only one that posts in them

Old Feb 25th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #95
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And, the Estonian threads only get updated because your the only one that posts in them
That's not true. There is enough posting in the Baltic Breeze Thread to have its own Sub-Forum rather than be part of the Rest of the World Thread. Second, the only reason why it seems I am the only one who posts is because I have just started about 5 new threads for players who I have only come across recently due to the 10k Tallinn. Soon there will be other posters. As for Kaia and Anett's, I am definately not the dominant poster in Kaias thread and am quite equal with the anett thread, the only exception being my livescore updates at Oz Open

Last edited by chingching : Jun 16th, 2012 at 01:51 PM.
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #96
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

But there is no more "rest of the world"

Its in the Europe section

Old Feb 27th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #97
country flag chingching

Quote:
But there is no more "rest of the world"

Its in the Europe section
Well then throw the Latvians in there. No one cares about Lituania anymore given that they have no rising players and Stanciute's past her prime. By the way, have they ever considered seperating Juniors and Seniors forums??
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 02:49 AM   #98
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not even going to bother replying to any of chingchings posts anymore. Dude, do you really have to post 7 times in a row like you did?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 04:07 AM   #99
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Quote:
Eg, flupkens and paszek
Paszek is a GS QF.

Quote:
Well then throw the Latvians in there. No one cares about Lituania anymore given that they have no rising players and Stanciute's past her prime. By the way, have they ever considered seperating Juniors and Seniors forums??
Wouldn't this just be better if Baltic Breeze just didn't even have a sub-forum. Would be less arguing on this forum.

Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 11:08 AM   #100
country flag chingching

A legitimate point. The only problem is is that the rest of the world is an annoyinng thread. And BTW, Kaia is also a grand slam quarterfinalist 3 times and should have been a GS Semi finalist with her 7 match points against kvitova wimbly quarters
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:28 PM   #101
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

chingching, seriously only NA-MUG owns you in terms of foolishness. At least he's funny sometimes.

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 11:30 AM   #102
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santana Lopez View Post
I think mods should delete Stevenson's forums Only one poster posts there
Forum deletions will probably be decided at the same time as new player forums.

"After so many years so much work and everything, this is the moment I always waiting for, no? And it's coming when you doesn't expect and everything ...
For me it was something I was waiting since long time, and finally I have a good trophy in my hands."
Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 06:08 PM   #103
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Why is Israel in the Europe subsection?
"The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the ceilings with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written these books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. But the child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books - a mysterious order which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects." - Albert Einstein
pov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #104
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Why is Israel in the Europe subsection?
Israel is a Tennis Europe member nation and and Israeli Fed Cup team plays in Euro/Africa zone.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #105
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Israel is a Tennis Europe member nation
Dang. Talk about a confused nation-state. Thanks for answering my inquiry.
"The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the ceilings with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written these books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. But the child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books - a mysterious order which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects." - Albert Einstein
pov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote