Player forum request thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:42 PM   #46
country flag bulava

bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of
Re: Player forum request thread

For my little deliberation about Tennis India here, BlueTrees has left RED Reputation on my profile and also this comment - Troll. Idiot. Loser.

This is not the first time it happened but something is wrong with the attitude of some people here. I mean it. Such antics doesn't deter me because I've faced loads of people during my 15+ years of life in the United States. Grow up!
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2011, 01:57 AM   #47
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Go away .

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 05:59 PM   #48
country flag bulava

bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of

You go away, uncivilized

I got one more RED from Kev:

You don't have to posts it in the player forum request thread.

I don't know why such appalling behavior is tolerated by the Admin(s) here. This is nothing less than bullying
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 06:44 PM   #49
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Giorgi pliz.

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 08:30 AM   #50
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of

Is it possible to delete the Anna-Lena Grönefeld player forum? Nobody posts there and now she is just a doubles player.
She doesn`t need more than one thread.
Chaosm21 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 10:54 AM   #51
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
Or just "Europe" section and "Africa" section then no more rest of world .
This makes a lot of sense.
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 12:10 PM   #52
Kart

Kart is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon. View Post
When will you make new forums btw.
Please refer to the opening post in this thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kart View Post
We will next consider creating any player forums in January 2012.
We usually get rid of unused forums at the same time so there will be a cull.
Kart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 09:11 AM   #53
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
Or just "Europe" section and "Africa" section then no more rest of world .
That's what we're going to do.
The player forum section is going to be divided by continent (Africa, America, Asia, Europe, Oceania). I'm gonna start on it now, it will take a while, so player forums might be a little messy for the next hours
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 09:15 AM   #54
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santana Lopez View Post
Which player forums will you make?
None for the time being.
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 06:54 AM   #55
country flag USSR

USSR is just really nice USSR is just really nice USSR is just really nice USSR is just really nice USSR is just really nice USSR is just really nice USSR is just really nice USSR is just really nice USSR is just really nice USSR is just really nice USSR is just really nice
'player forums'

what i don't understand is how Russia is Europe or anything?.. Russia is Russia and it should have been given a separate forum like America's.
USSR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 07:42 AM   #56
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Kanepi
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 01:25 PM   #57
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

I nominate Jovanovski, McHale and Dulgheru
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 06:55 PM   #58
country flag USSR

USSR is just really nice USSR is just really nice USSR is just really nice USSR is just really nice USSR is just really nice USSR is just really nice USSR is just really nice USSR is just really nice USSR is just really nice USSR is just really nice USSR is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
The player forum section is going to be divided by continent (Africa, America, Asia, Europe, Oceania)
that is a bad idea... if this were not tennis but football, then it's ok, but with tennis we do not need to complicate matters to such an extent that we are unable to compare the popularity of each respective forum.
USSR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 07:27 AM   #59
country flag traxillo

traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all

Angelique Kerber needs a sub forum
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 10:05 PM   #60
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Nominate a national forum for Kazakhstan
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote