Player forum request thread - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 15th, 2012, 04:25 PM   #136
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of
Re: Player forum request thread

Kerber has now enough bandwagoners to deserve a player forum
Chaosm21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 15th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #137
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lang26 View Post
Indy de Vroome & Donna Vekic
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 11:15 AM   #138
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

Kerber
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #139
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Well, new subforums are only created after Wimby I heard?
Wonder if Kerber will be the first Top 10 without a forum here.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #140
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Well, new subforums are only created after Wimby I heard?
That's what they say........... but last year when Kvitova became the favorite to win Wimbledon (and thereby jump into the top ten) that's when Zambony panicked and forwarded the thread-making date to two days before the Wimbledon final
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #141
country flag Caro & Aggie

Caro & Aggie is just really nice Caro & Aggie is just really nice Caro & Aggie is just really nice Caro & Aggie is just really nice Caro & Aggie is just really nice Caro & Aggie is just really nice Caro & Aggie is just really nice Caro & Aggie is just really nice Caro & Aggie is just really nice Caro & Aggie is just really nice Caro & Aggie is just really nice

Is there a way we can vote on which player we think should have a subforums
Caro & Aggie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 03:03 PM   #142
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moviemac View Post
Barthel – asap
Barthel
Old May 3rd, 2012, 03:16 PM   #143
country flag Adrian1092

Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of

I think Errani is deserving of one
Andrea Petkovic Mona Barthel

"A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire".
Adrian1092 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:05 AM   #144
country flag frizzle fry

frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all

Kerber and Barthel, please
frizzle fry is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:46 AM   #145
country flag serendipitynow

serendipitynow is a glorious beacon of light serendipitynow is a glorious beacon of light serendipitynow is a glorious beacon of light serendipitynow is a glorious beacon of light serendipitynow is a glorious beacon of light serendipitynow is a glorious beacon of light serendipitynow is a glorious beacon of light serendipitynow is a glorious beacon of light serendipitynow is a glorious beacon of light serendipitynow is a glorious beacon of light serendipitynow is a glorious beacon of light

I agree with Kerber and Barthel too..
serendipitynow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 03:42 AM   #146
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Now that Kerber is top ten I think she needs a subform ASAP
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 11:52 PM   #147
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
I think it's time for a Kazakhstan subforum in Asia

With the news of Yulia Putintiseva representing Kazakhstan, there are enough Top 150 players to group them into their own subforum. Among them would be Ksenia Pervak, Yaroslava Shvedova, Sesil K.

Is this possible?
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2012, 12:15 PM   #148
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Angie Kerber needs one ASAP!
Old May 27th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #149
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Angie really needs one for sure!
Old May 31st, 2012, 10:30 PM   #150
LoLex
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Really, it's about time to make forum for Angie's fans