TCG: Collections - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:29 PM   #31
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCG: Collections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazieczko View Post
After receiving ITF cards, I finished 3 Collections: Double Trouble, #1 and Hot Shots (Sabine Lisicki +50% pls)

Last edited by Mary Cherry. : Jul 7th, 2011 at 05:47 PM.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:29 PM   #32

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facepalmarenka View Post
It's easier for me to add cards to squads rather than take them away but you do make a good point

It's up to the people who have already completed the collections, so if those people could let me know what they think it would be much appreciated
Bumping to the new page
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:30 PM   #33
country flag Broseghini

Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart View Post
ok!
i think its a good idea to remove the cards from the players's squad once they complete a collection though. keeps the players from buying more packs plus there's just too much cards for everyone already
This

MARIA KIRILENKO | ALIZE CORNET | MARION BARTOLI
MARIA SHARAPOVA | JELENA JANKOVIC | ANA IVANOVIC | CAROLINE GARCIA
Broseghini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:41 PM   #34
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's easier for me to add cards to squads rather than take them away but you do make a good point

It's up to the people who have already completed the collections, so if those people could let me know what they think it would be much appreciated
I think that if you do, maybe it would be better to make IF cards for each collection instead of point rewards. For example, with Russian Roulette, you would need to spend at least
200 points: ITF pack with Dinara and A-Chak
and 1500 points to get either:
A gold pack with Zvonareva, Pavlyuchenkova, Kuznetsova and a Player pack with Vesnina, Kleybanova and Petrova
or
three player packs with those players.
Thus the minimum price to get the Russian Roulette 1k bonus is 1.7k resulting in a loss. And if you lose those cards, there's no point in the Russian Roulette collection.

However, I think more people would be okay with losing those cards if they had a choice of an IF card (10 or 20% would probs be fine even) of the player of their choice from that collection.
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:51 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
I think that if you do, maybe it would be better to make IF cards for each collection instead of point rewards. For example, with Russian Roulette, you would need to spend at least
200 points: ITF pack with Dinara and A-Chak
and 1500 points to get either:
A gold pack with Zvonareva, Pavlyuchenkova, Kuznetsova and a Player pack with Vesnina, Kleybanova and Petrova
or
three player packs with those players.
Thus the minimum price to get the Russian Roulette 1k bonus is 1.7k resulting in a loss. And if you lose those cards, there's no point in the Russian Roulette collection.

However, I think more people would be okay with losing those cards if they had a choice of an IF card (10 or 20% would probs be fine even) of the player of their choice from that collection.
True, but a lot of people already have a lot of the Russian/Czech cards so it wouldn't cost them that much. And they can get cards for free by trading if they wanted to.
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #36

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
True, but a lot of people already have a lot of the Russian/Czech cards so it wouldn't cost them that much. And they can get cards for free by trading if they wanted to.
However, if you are going to lose those 6 or 8 cards by completing your collection, then you are losing points or cards. However, I do agree that if you don't remove the cards that it's fine since people can continue to use them.
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 08:51 PM   #37
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

something should be do.
What if somebody just wants to "complete" the collection every week. He/She has all the cards always. But if you would remove the cards after collection is completed, would be much harder to collect all again.
(I mean, i don't see the rule how many times we can do collections )
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 09:17 PM   #38
heart

heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseghini View Post
This
wow! someone agrees with me! hope the other players wont be mad its just that we wont be using players like peschke, srebotnik, and co; plus we can actually trade the cards after getting the rewards. for example, since i dont need peschke, srebotnik anymore i can trade them for others who want it.
heart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 09:20 PM   #39

I think that the problem with making them not disappear is that I can make a deal with someone saying that they will give me a certain card until I finish my collection then I'll give it back. And that kind of defeats the purpose of collecting.
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 09:26 PM   #40
heart

heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute

^maybe there should be a rule that cards used in collections should be used at least twice or more before it can be traded again
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 09:26 PM   #41
heart

outposted
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 09:54 PM   #42
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon. View Post
^ that's true, and we should make a rule that you can't return the same card .
Quote:
^maybe there should be a rule that cards used in collections should be used at least twice or more before it can be traded again
and who would keep tracking these? i think Renka is enough busy already...
Its just too complicated. There should be a solution when the collection is rewarded or nothing.
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 10:05 PM   #43
heart

^you're right, maybe its just too complicated. let's just carry on with the buying & collecting. facepalmarenka's tcg life is already complicated as it is.

....so i've completed the double trouble & the hot shots collection as soon as you confirm my trade & itf pack ordesr. i would like a cibulkova +50 pls
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 01:45 AM   #44

Okay, so it's been decided - the rule stays as it is This way it's fair to those who have already completed collections and it's easier for me to maintain your squads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon. View Post
You can only complete collection once
^ this applies, unless somehow you end up with duplicates of each card in the collection.

Tomorrow I'll add two more cards to the Czech Mate collection so that it's the same value as the Russian Roulette collection.
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 04:56 PM   #45
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok!
i think its a good idea to remove the cards from the players's squad once they complete a collection though. keeps the players from buying more packs plus there's just too much cards for everyone already
I agree.

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote