It's about time. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 06:04 PM   #1
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute
It's about time.

Even though she beat my fave, it's great that there's finally a sub-forum for her.
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2011, 03:28 AM   #2
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of
Re: It's about time.

. . . . . . . Petra's Official Facebook Site Launched 21st July 2011

Petra Kvitová http://www.facebook.com/petrakvitovaofficial

Petra Kvitová Global Fan Base Anthem / Song

QUEEN - We Are The Champions lyrics

I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through
(And we mean to go on and on and on and on)

We are the champions my friend
And we'll keep on fightin' till the end
We are the champions, We are the champions
No time for losers 'cause we are the champions

Of the world

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune and everything that
goes with it
I thank you all

But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race
And I ain't gonna lose

And we'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'cause we are the champions

Of the world

And we'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'cause we are the champions.

We Are the Champions Backgrounder

"We Are the Champions" is a power ballad written by Freddie Mercury, recorded and performed by British rock band Queen for their 1977 album News of the World. One of their most famous and popular songs, it remains among rock's most recognizable anthems. The song was a worldwide success, reaching number two in the UK Singles Chart, and number four on the Billboard Hot 100 in the U.S. In 2009, "We Are the Champions" was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame, and was voted the world's favourite song in a 2005 Sony Ericsson world music poll.

Mercury: " I wanted a participation song, something that the fans could latch on to. Of course, I've given it more theatrical subtlety………... I suppose it could also be construed as my version of "I Did It My Way." We have made it, and it certainly wasn't easy. No bed of roses as the song says. And it's still not easy."
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 03:38 AM   #3
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Is that site in Czech, English or both?

I went there earlier today, and I think I actually saw Czech and English writing in some formal areas. SMH. Maybe it was just me. Lol.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 03:55 AM   #4
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of

Petra's Updates are in Czech considering her language skills & her entire support team being based in Czech but as the site attracts a global fan base ( 25,430+ ) - some parts of the site is bi-lingual & international fans are posting in English
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 04:10 AM   #5
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Petra's Updates are in Czech considering her language skills & her entire support team being based in Czech but as the site attracts a global fan base ( 25,430+ ) - some parts of the site is bi-lingual & international fans are posting in English
Thanks.

Makes sense.

I know you tried to address this earlier, but I just walked in, and was catching up.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 10:10 PM   #6
country flag ArcticMoose

. . . . . . Petra's Official Website Launched 20th July 2011

Petra Kvitová http://www.kvitovapetra.cz

. . . . . . Petra The Lioness' Animated Emoticon Launched September 2011

Petra Kvitová The Lioness' Animated Emoticon