Iveta Benesova cheering thread! vol2 - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2012, 01:28 AM   #121
country flag RetroDonkey

RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all
Re: Iveta Benesova cheering thread! vol2

Ivetka is looking in fine shape right now... Marching into the 4th round. Everything looked good today, albeit against a lesser opponent. The drop shots were particularly impressive. Keep going!!
RetroDonkey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2012, 01:29 AM   #122
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Iveta just won me over

Offcially a fan
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2012, 11:15 AM   #123
country flag runvolcano

runvolcano is just really nice runvolcano is just really nice runvolcano is just really nice runvolcano is just really nice runvolcano is just really nice runvolcano is just really nice runvolcano is just really nice runvolcano is just really nice runvolcano is just really nice runvolcano is just really nice runvolcano is just really nice

great 2012 AO Start. R4 vs Azarenko. Tough match but Azarenko has always had a let down somewhere, lets hope that Iveta catches her on a bad day. Go Iveta!
runvolcano is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 03:08 AM   #124
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Not playing well in doubles.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 12:08 AM   #125
country flag RetroDonkey

RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all

Game on... let's go Ivetko!
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 01:32 AM   #126
country flag RetroDonkey

Scoreboard was fairly lopsided... but she played really well through the entire tournament. A good head of steam to start off the season. Well done and good luck in the mixed doubles!
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 11:33 AM   #127
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Benesova/Melzer d. Llaogstera Vives/Marach 61 76

Congrats.

I thought Iveta played well against Azarenka. She was hitting her groundstrokes with superb timing, especially at the end of the second set and was hitting some really flashy winners. Just a shame she made quite a few silly UEs when she had Azarenka on the back-foot and ready to be put away which probably cost her a few games.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 01:36 PM   #128
country flag Kai

Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute

keep improving Iveta
Kai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 04:41 PM   #129
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
Benesova/Melzer d. Llaogstera Vives/Marach 61 76

Congrats.

I thought Iveta played well against Azarenka. She was hitting her groundstrokes with superb timing, especially at the end of the second set and was hitting some really flashy winners. Just a shame she made quite a few silly UEs when she had Azarenka on the back-foot and ready to be put away which probably cost her a few games.
That's her main problem. If she only finish 25% more rallies, she would be a lock in the top 30.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 01:49 PM   #130
country flag Nervenbuendel

Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future

The Open is over, over for a while.

Mirza/Bhupathi def. Melzer/Benesova 3:6, 6:4, 12:10

Iveta and Jürgen had one matchpoint, but that's the way it goes. Nevertheless the Slam was very joyful in terms of prize-money and points ... there was the chance to achieve even more. It's also a mental thing as we all know she needs to step out of the shade and change some things in order to reach the top 30, but there is a choice.

Last edited by Nervenbuendel : Jan 23rd, 2012 at 03:35 PM.
Nervenbuendel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 03:23 PM   #131
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

What happened in mixed doubles? Apparently Iveta didn't shake the umpire's hand.

And not wanting to sound too much like Goldenlox but does Iveta surpass three-million in prize money now?

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 03:52 PM   #132
country flag Nervenbuendel

Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
What happened in mixed doubles? Apparently Iveta didn't shake the umpire's hand.

And not wanting to sound too much like Goldenlox but does Iveta surpass three-million in prize money
*: Most likely there was a controversial call on a non hawk-eye court (this is only my guess).
**: No, up to my research it is 2,984846 millions in US-$ (containing 128,419 $ revenues from AO).
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #133
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

I think Jurgen threw some shade at Sania on Twitter too .
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 11:30 PM   #134
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Fed Cup next.

Iveta tweeted she won't be playing at the Paris Indoors this year so her next WTA tournaments will be Doha and Dubai.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 09:33 AM   #135
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Iveta is 29 today. Happy birthday!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote: