Iveta Benesova cheering thread! vol2 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2011, 12:39 PM   #16
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iveta Benesova cheering thread! vol2

Bad Gastein

Iveta's quarter;

Iveta Benesova vs. Nikola Hofmanova
Melanie Klaffner vs. Q
Q vs. Petra Martic
Patricia Mayr-Achleitner vs. Lourdes Dominguez Lino

Iveta hasn't beaten LDL since 2002 and she's lost her last three matches against the Spaniard.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 11th, 2011, 06:20 PM   #17
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

She retired.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 08:10 PM   #18
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Hope she recovers before the US Open series.
A vacation with Jurgen will do you good
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 03:35 PM   #19
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Petange R1
d. Bremond 61 75

Good start.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 08:25 PM   #20
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

61 62 over Vogt.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 09:26 PM   #21
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Benesova d. Birnerova 6-4 1-6 6-2

I'll ignore the second set.

She faces ITF-hog Johansson in the SF.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 07:25 PM   #22
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

She lost to Johansson 7-6(6) in the third. Ouch.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 07:01 PM   #23
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Toronto QR1
def. Lucic 64 62

QR2 vs. Razzano

Iveta really needs to get some wins here with big points coming off next week and R2 at the US Open. I guess her run at the AO and doubles success disguises the fact her singles campaign has been quite grim since Melbourne! But she seems to benefit from qualifying (e.g. Montreal last year) so hopefully she can discover some momentum.

No.7 seeds in doubles. Peschke/Srebotnik in the same quarter.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 08:41 PM   #24
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

She qualified.
Hopefully she get a good draw as she really needs to get some momentum going.

Wishing Virgnie a quick recovery.
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 05:30 AM   #25
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Rogers Cup R1 agst good ol' friend Domi . Go and win, Iveta: you've done it before !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 10:47 PM   #26
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Iveta's leading 75 *10 Domi even served for the first set so this is a fine comeback.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 11:33 PM   #27
country flag Dominika23

Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold

7-5 4-6 0-2
Dominika23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 11:53 PM   #28
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Cibulkova retired at 3-1 up in the third set.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 11:56 PM   #29
country flag Wiggly

Poor Domi.

As for Iveta, nice effort and good luck in the next round against Ivanovic.
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 10:44 PM   #30
country flag Wiggly

Lost 6-3 6-1. Ivanovic has her number.

Plenty of drama as a light fell on the court.