Iveta Benesova cheering thread! vol2 - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 20th, 2012, 02:08 AM   #256
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iveta Benesova cheering thread! vol2

Lost 1-6 7-6 6-2. Went 5/24 on BPs. Unreal.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 20th, 2012, 02:09 AM   #257
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

All three CZE girls, Bara, Klara & Ivet failed in Dallas to reach R2: Iveta went down to Alize in 3
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 07:23 AM   #258
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure that's done wonders for her confidence. Please get a few wins in doubles!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 08:21 AM   #259
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

There is a rumour about their wedding in September.

http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/tenis/...a-melzera.html

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 10:18 PM   #260
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Iveta in the 2nd quarter and she drew Simona Halep in USO R1 . Get urself a wedding present, Ivet: WIN !
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 12:57 AM   #261
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

They lost 7-6 4-6 7-10 in doubles. Had the break in the 2nd. Oh well.
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #262
country flag Kai

Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck against Simona
Kai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #263
country flag Wiggly

Just lost 7-5 7-6(5) to Halep.

Saved a total of 5 match points before losing so she's fighting.
Pity about the 5-3 lead in the first set. Also lead 4*-1.
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 07:43 PM   #264
country flag Kai

Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute

nice fight Iveta
sad that she could not convert her SP at 5:3* in the 1st set but it's really good to see her fighting so hard
Kai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #265
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Comfortable R1 doubles win.

Edit: They have a fair chance of reaching the QFs again despite not being in great form as Zheng/Srebotnik went out today.

R2 vs. Kerber/Paszek and R3 vs. Chuang/Zhang or Birnerova/Oprandi.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"

Last edited by nevetssllim : Aug 30th, 2012 at 11:11 PM.
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 08:03 PM   #266
country flag Wiggly

They lost 6-2 6-3. Another bad loss in a Slam.

They should really, really consider a split if they take Doubles seriously.
They've been a pair for years now and only reached one Slam QF and appear to have regressed as a team.

Best of luck in Mixed Doubles.
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 08:10 PM   #267
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Bad loss.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 04:41 AM   #268
country flag Yellow Moon

Lost in mixed too . Just wish she's got that one more slam in her.., b4 her scheduled b-day retirement. Stay on, Iveta !
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 05:08 AM   #269
country flag Wiggly

She's retiring on February 1st?

I feel like an ass. She just announced on Twitter that she'll end her season due to her shouder
Vesnina pretty much said she's getting married in two weeks.
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 10:27 PM   #270
country flag Yellow Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
She's retiring on February 1st?
Early in the year at her b'day/Fed Cup celebration, she said she "does't see herself chasing on tennis courts the world over, and a year from now she wants new direction in life: family and such". At least that's what my silicon friend makes out of this:
http://www.ahaonline.cz/clanek/sport...xxl-rizek.html
YeMo