Iveta Benesova cheering thread! vol2 - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #241
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Re: Iveta Benesova cheering thread! vol2

Iveta grass
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 08:10 AM   #242
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Well, she tried. Oh wait, she didn't.

To be honest it was more competitive than the scoreline looked and I'm sure she could have won a few more games if she had a bit more self-belief. She was bossing the brunt of the rallies but ended a lot of them with a silly UE.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #243
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Another weak loss in doubles. They appear to have some kind of mental block during Slams.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 12:16 AM   #244
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

I would guess "distraction". Ivet does best in front of docile audiences..
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 08:55 AM   #245
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

The most impressive thing about their doubles match was Barbora's racquet smash at the end of the match.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #246
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Iveta is out for a few weeks with a shoulder injury.
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #247
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

She's back. Washington:

(1) Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova vs. Bojana Jovanovski
Melinda Czink vs. Anna Chakvetadze
Patricia Mayr-Achleitner vs. Johanna Larsson
Kai-Chen Chang vs. (6) Iveta Benesova
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #248
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Wishing Iveta a smooth return. The draw doesn't look too bad at all.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 03:01 AM   #249
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Toronto qualies. Her section:

(5)Iveta Benesova (CZE) v BYE
(wc)Megan Moulton-Levy (USA) v (wc)Erin Routliffe (CAN)
Madison Brengle (USA) v Sesil Karatantcheva (KAZ)
Jana Cepelova (SVK) v (9)Mandy Minella (LUX)
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #250
Tennis Fool

Defeated Erin, 2 & 2, in just over an hour. Cepelova next.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Aug 6th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #251
country flag Wiggly

Lost 7-5 6-3. Her season has gone off the rails. There's rumors she's getting married soon.
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 06:16 PM   #252
Tennis Fool

To who?
Putintseva #1 player

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #253
country flag Yellow Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
There's rumors she's getting married soon.
Semi-retired, more likely. Also a poor dblz showing with Barbora: as seeds, lost 2 1 in R1 to Lisicki/Peng
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 04:39 AM   #254
country flag Wiggly

Lost in Cincy.

Sadly, I think the end is soon. Seems to have lost the inner fire to go on. Wedding, shoulder injury = time to make a baby.
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 11:17 AM   #255
Tennis Fool

Well, she's playing Texas:

(8)Sorana Cirstea (ROU) v (wc)Jarmila Gajdosova (AUS)
Iveta Benesova (CZE) v Alize Cornet (FRA)
Romina Oprandi (SUI) v Arantxa Rus (NED)
Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ) v (2)Jelena Jankovic (SRB)
Putintseva #1 player