Iveta Benesova cheering thread! vol2 - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2012, 11:47 AM   #226
country flag Trickle
Cetkovstan

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iveta Benesova cheering thread! vol2

Petrova is a headcase nowadays. It all depends on whether she wants to win or not. Offering 2 MPs to Craybas, losing to claymug Pironkova and then giving Serena a run for her money.

Rest peacefully, Bally.
Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #227
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

no such luck : Iveta goes down to Nadia 36 36. Short stint indeed .
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 03:27 PM   #228
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Tough loss. She will most likely miss the Olympics in both Singles and Doubles.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #229
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Crappy draw.

Iveta/Barbora have a tough R1 doubles match vs. Kerber/Radwanska and she hasn't entered mixed.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #230
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 01:24 PM   #231
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Roland Garros was just a fail.

Iveta seems to be taking grass seriously this year so let's hope she can get her season back on track.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #232
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Iveta grass
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 12:21 PM   #233
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Demi Moore ?
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 08:34 AM   #234
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Iveta and Alla K beat No.2 seeds Mirza/Shvedova in Birmingham. I saw the match and they combined well. I'm sure Iveta could have made more of a match against Moore if she really wanted to because she was hitting the ball pretty well from the baseline.

I don't think they'll beat Zheng/Zhang though (assuming there's any play today).

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 01:42 AM   #235
country flag Yellow Moon

Sania is stigmatized by lefties, Iveta in particular, ever since the last Olympics.
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 11:52 PM   #236
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Iveta will play Rosmalen (1R vs Begu).

She isn't playing doubles with Barbora, Dominika will BSZ's partner. Shocking. May be related to the whole Olympics fiasco.
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 10:25 AM   #237
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
Iveta will play Rosmalen (1R vs Begu).

She isn't playing doubles with Barbora, Dominika will BSZ's partner. Shocking. May be related to the whole Olympics fiasco.
I think it's because Iveta was stuck in Birmingham until yesterday afternoon and Rosmalen starting on Sunday meant she didn't want to enter doubles in case there was a clash.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #238
country flag Wiggly

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
I think it's because Iveta was stuck in Birmingham until yesterday afternoon and Rosmalen starting on Sunday meant she didn't want to enter doubles in case there was a clash.
Oh, you may be right.

She lost to Begu. Have fun in London with Jurgen!
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 10:43 PM   #239
country flag Yellow Moon

Iveta grass
also faced 12 aces.
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 08:25 PM   #240
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

R1 vs. Watson

This has court 12 written all over it.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote: