Iveta Benesova cheering thread! vol2 - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 29th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #211
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iveta Benesova cheering thread! vol2

Really pleased for them.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 29th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #212
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

congrats . Now do the same at a Slam .
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 09:44 PM   #213
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Iveta's entered Birmingham this year. Can't remember the last time she entered a warm-up grass event! Sounds like she's taking the surface a bit more seriously and I hope she does because her game should suit the surface.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old May 4th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #214
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Madrid 1R : Zakopalova.

She needs to win as the Olympic race is too close to call at this point!
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #215
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 6-4 7-6(5). Will need to make a big, big move in Rome AND Paris.
Old May 5th, 2012, 08:54 PM   #216
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

When is the Olympic cut-off? Hopefully Iveta gets a kind draw at RG.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #217
country flag Wiggly

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
When is the Olympic cut-off? Hopefully Iveta gets a kind draw at RG.
Right after RG.
Old May 11th, 2012, 09:13 PM   #218
country flag Wiggly

Damn, if Lucie keeps on winning, she will be the fourth best Czech player and Iveta and Barbora can say buh bye to London.
Old May 13th, 2012, 02:58 PM   #219
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Rome R1 agst Y. Wickmayer (BEL). Interesting match-up and a historic H-2-H balance of 1:1
Klara is not playing Rome.
Old May 14th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #220
country flag Yellow Moon

whahoo , Iveta pervails in a 3-set drama and a 3rd set tiebreaker. Congrats on your nerves, Iveta !
Old May 15th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #221
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Won 60 61 in doubles with AMG.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old May 19th, 2012, 11:33 PM   #222
country flag Yellow Moon

Iveta skipping Strasbourg/Brussles this week ?
Old May 20th, 2012, 02:22 PM   #223
country flag Wiggly

She had some tape on her left shoulder.

She needs a perfect draw in Paris.
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:31 AM   #224
country flag Yellow Moon

Iveta draws a seed at RG R1, how else ; it's Nadia Petrova. Once she gets over R1, it opens up with players she has beated b4. GLin Paris, Ivet
Old May 25th, 2012, 11:12 AM   #225
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Iveta's stay in RG will be short.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote