Petra Kvitova News and Articles - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2011, 06:50 PM   #751
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
how does he know? her early round at Roland Garros was not even broadcasted

I doubt Steve has watched any Petra's match other than the Grand Slams/Istanbul cuz I'm very surprised he pointed "looked very good again" at Roland Garros, not Madrid
Hey Reyezjj

I noticed he didn't mention Madrid, as well.

But you brought up a good point. I've had problems with Steve's writing on Petra in the past (I feel he doesn't/didn't watch/know her enough, and says unnecessary critical things sometimes) myself. But I didn't want to get into it in my intro (so I described him as "over dramatic at times"), and left it at that. Lol

But in this case, he could be right about her early RG matches (as far as seeing them). Cause I do recall watching most or all of Petra's early FO matches on ESPN 3.

Usually at Grandslam events, they have 6-9 cameras covering it, and Petra was ranked and seeded high enough, to where you got to see all her FO matches.

You're certainly on the right overall path though. I think the problem with Steve and his past assessments of Petra were, he didn't watch her play at other events, including Madrid, and was too harsh in his judgements of her Grand Slams performances and her overall game (cause he had no sense of tracking her progress, development and it's context, cause he didn't watch or know enough about her). But that's the usual with many reporters (especially American); they only cover the big events or the biggest perceived favorites.

Petra fans on Tennis.com would joust with him all the time, telling him, he "didn't know Petra's game well enough" (even providing him video), till he finally admitted several months ago, that her game was more complete, then he had ever realized or given her credit for (especially net play). Kudos to him for that.

But of course, he's gotta still write in his dramatic style (though he is a good writer); and draw reference from his limited window. Hopefully both he and Petra will be better in 2012. We'll see?

That's my two cents.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2011, 07:57 PM   #752
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Kvitova refuses to hype up Wozniacki rivalry

30 December 2011, 10:34
Well,it's kinda dumb for the uninformed to assume that a rivalry exists just because they are ranked #s 1 and 2.A rivalry,in its purest form,raises the intensity of BOTH combatants and requires some degree of competitiveness;it can't be totally one-sided.

So far,I haven't seen anyone in the WTA with whom Petra has an intense rivalry,but maybe I'm missing someone that she battled with in Juniors.However,I expect those circumstances to change as Petra does battle with certain players on a regular basis at Premiers and Slams

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Don't you just love it when someone rambles aimlessly for 5 minutes and then says, "To make a long story short"?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #753
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Looking Out for No. 1
by Steve Tignor

Fourth in a series on players to watch in 2012.

Last year at Melbourne Park, back when Petra Kvitova was still seen by most as a long-term project, a hope on the horizon, another hard-hitting young Eastern European, I sat down next to her on an otherwise empty side-court bench. She was by herself, watching a friend play in the juniors, and we talked for a bit. It’s said by many that Kvitova is on the shy side, but that’s not how she seemed to me. She was laid-back and friendly, even to a stranger with a journalist’s badge. She seemed cool.

I soon saw that cool in action, when Kvitova faced local favorite Sam Stosur in a night match in Rod Laver Arena. While Stosur quaked in the clutch, Kvitova raised her game to its highest level in the first-set tiebreaker, and walked out with a routine-looking upset win. She wasn’t a long-term project anymore.

For a few days, it looked like Kvitova might just go on to win the Aussie Open. In the middle of the second week, the press went out bright and early for her quarterfinal match with Vera Zvonareva, expecting more of the same ice-in-the-veins brilliance. Unfortunately, this time we got a look at the other side of Kvitova’s cool. She started horribly against Zvonareva and never appeared to try to rouse herself out of her funk. Her big eyes looked lost in the headlights, as if she couldn't remember how to hit two straight balls into the court.

But Kvitova's cool eventually served her well in 2011. The only thing more surprising than her demolition of Maria Sharapova in her first Grand Slam final at Wimbledon was how calm, even casual, Kvitova was through it all. Her ace at match point looked like it was hit as nervelessly as most of us hit our serves in the warm-up.

More than one tennis pundit declared a changing of the women’s guard, and it wasn’t hard to see why. The Wimbledon final, aside from crowning a new young champion, also had a nice symmetry to it. In the same final seven years earlier, a 17-year-old Sharapova had announced herself by staying remarkably calm in an upset win over Serena Williams. Now, Kvitova’s easy power from both sides felt like the next step in the evolution of the women’s game. She was like a new version of her countrywoman and fellow lefty Martina Navratilova, updated for the baseline age. Where Navratilova used her superior athleticism to rush and pressure opponents at the net, Kvitova does the same from farther back in the court. Though not too far back: I can’t think of many players who hit so many of their ground strokes from on top of, or inside, the baseline. Rafael Nadal could learn a thing or two from her.

Then Kvitova showed us why she wasn’t Navratilova just yet. She lost a dismal first-rounder at the U.S. Open and struggled for most of the second half of the season. It seemed that we had gotten our hopes too high, that she was going to be terminally inconsistent, that her long strokes and go-for-it-all instincts could produce as many shanks as they did winners, that she was never going to have a second gear to fall back on when the first wasn't working. Worse, it seemed like she was going to be blasé about it. Was she resourceful enough to win without her best? Was she too cool? That’s why her performance in the season’s final event, in Istanbul, was so satisfying. Kvitova never, even when she began to play poorly, looked like a deer in the headlights for long in any of her five matches, and she won them all.

With great performances come greater expectations. Some tennis fans think that the success of the WTA rides solely on Serena Williams’s shoulders. If the biggest star isn’t playing, it’s not worth watching. Others are waiting for Caroline Wozniacki to take the next step. But a lot of us are looking at Kvitova in the same way. If she doesn’t win a Slam and grab the No. 1 ranking, we may find ourselves asking again: Does anyone have what it takes to win big and win consistently this tour?

Still, there are a lot of reasons to like Kvitova’s game even when she’s not dominating: The athleticism that manifests itself in her battered ground strokes; her improved speed; the reach and extension on her serve; her spectacular, seemingly easy winners when she’s got everything going. Whatever her results, she’s not just a ball basher—she’s a shot-maker. The only thing that needs to go is the piercing shriek of relief that she lets out after winning a big point.

For those of us who think the (mostly) soft-spoken Kvitova’s success is what the women’s game needs—as much or more so than the regular charismatic presence of Serena—I think there’s a desire to see the game again defined and led by a great attacking player, a standard-bearer in terms of quality. That’s probably not going to be Serena in 2012; she’s already said she’s not going to play a full schedule. And it looks doubtful at the moment that it will be Wozniacki. Here’s hoping that Petra isn’t too cool to lead the way.

http://blogs.tennis.com/thewrap/2012...-for-no-1.html
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #754
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

I found an interesting comment. It is suspicous, from someone who has more information than commentators.

Posted by*J.sa

As for her shyness - i believe @ 90% of it would be language barrier*
/ just like in my case/ and not being used to the prime spot and attention and all the pressure and expectations at the same time. All of sudden speaking in public, knowing the whole world is looking and judging and knowing its not all as perfect everyone / for some reason/ expects...brrrr...I think she does pretty darn good....
Also - things are happening and have influence in private life she doesn't speak about much, during last season both her grandparents died in short time afterwards, her friend from club got hit by train close to death /while Petra played Paris/.. Asthma and breathing problems in humid climates..*
I admire her willigness to maintain her "wholesomeness" and inner balance of normal life in this new era.
Yes, I too like her Botticelli look and that natural fairness /unfortunately I noticed after those photoshots her natural shape fair eyebrows already changed into those ugly arrows :-(
And how on the Earth can those Madonna painting like soft and elegant hands hit so powerful ?? j/k
Yes, we can see she has human flaws too, but certainly is something different in the circus. Somebody who started take tennis seriously at 16, now tries to stay herself, keep her normal life and not let tennis and other people's expectations to control it.
Not everybody has desire and need to be the best in the world as priority of life, can you believe it ?*
I can and therefore see how difficult her position is with all the pressure.../not talking here just about Caroline/.
Like it or not fans and tennis pundits.
Anyway I wish she can stay that way and still- giving us joy and excitement with her game have "unbelievable" and impressive results and more along the long way.. /well, when asked she said
that after tennis she just wants normal life, marriage and two kids../
Sorry for being long.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #755
country flag Jan_S

Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold

Yesterday, one more interview with Petra was published in the Thursday's magazine of MF DNES newspapers. She mentioned there (together with some other well-known stuff) that she likes playing badminton if she has some spare-time. Petra usually plays with Adam, and following the advice of her father, she plays right-handed (so that it does not put her tennis technique out of order). According to her, she is able to make Adam work harder on a badminton court than when playing tennis against each other.
Jan_S is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #756
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

I think Petra is very engaging.

They may call her shy, do to the language barrier, when they needed an immediate quote right after a match (especially Wimby-Duh) or digging for headline material. But mostly, they were working off assumptions and a media meme (the little small town girl from Fulnek), yet to be fully proven. They just lacked more experience with her; while Petra was growing and revealing more of her personality.

But if you ever see her interview when she's relaxed, she's quite bubbly, most times funny & engaging.

Of course she's always this way when speaking Czech. Lol

Yeah. I had read that article by Tignor. Glad he put that out there.

Nice!

PS: And I'm sure that was his experience when he met her.

Last edited by Excelscior : Jan 6th, 2012 at 06:35 PM.
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #757
country flag Excelscior

Petra and Tomas Post Match Press Conference. Some interesting insight.
Petra Keeps it real!!

Interviews with Petra Kvitova and Tomas Berdych
Written by: Staff on 6th January 2012

6th January 2012

Tomas this time of year, it’s only six days into it, but have you ever been in better shape this early before Australian Open going into a major?

(Berdych) If I was better?

Have you ever been in this good of form?

(Berdych) Well probably, as I start twice here in Perth my Hopman Cup, I both get sick and get some stomach problems and it was not the best start for me. So this year, for the third time, it’s way better. As we can see that when I feel well then we both playing good matches, good tennis, and we are in the finals so far and still one match to go – so looking forward to that. Yeah I mean I have to say feeling good and pretty much really solid start for this 2012.

Petra for you, how satisfying was it to beat Caroline today?

(Kvitova) Well I don’t think so. It was a good match for Aussie Open, for preparation, it was small test. You know every match is different and it was good match for both of us.

You say it was a small test but everybody was billing it up as a big, big contest. For you, are you just buying the bigger picture?

(Kvitova) Well maybe it was for you a really big match. I understand that the people like to when play first and second women of the world. I hope that match was good for the people and they like it.

I don’t think you two have ever gone three sets against each other. Was there anything different that as the match went longer that you noticed any particular weaknesses or anything like that?

(Kvitova) Yeah it was the first match for where we play for three sets, but in this match you have to be like really focused for all match and it’s really tough to play all match very well. Caroline played well the second set and I was a little slow a little bit, and it was tough for me to play again more aggressive.

Which part of your game did you think got you the victory? What part of your game were you most impressed with?

(Kvitova) Well I mean the key in the third set was my serve when I had 40 – 0 with my serve. Finally I played more first serve and it was the key for the match in the end.

You are now 3 – 3 with Caroline, does that mean anything to you?

(Kvitova) No.

Why not? You said that we build up this match and the rest the tennis world love to see one and two player each other, why do you not care about it?

(Kvitova) Well I’m not care about, but for me every match is new one and a new start. Yeah ok it’s 3 – 3 but for me it really doesn’t mean anything.

Marion said the other day that she really wants that diamond tennis ball, how about yourself?

(Kvitova) Well we want too.

(Berdych)I think we are four just for two balls, somebody will have to go without this, if I count right.

How are you feeling about coming up against Marion Bartoli tomorrow?

(Kvitova) Well unfortunately I had a bad record with her, so tomorrow hopefully will be the match for me. She’s playing great here. I know she has a great serve and many aces and she’s playing aggressive as me, so we will see who will be first tomorrow.

Tomas what about you with Gasquet – how are you feeling about coming up against him?

(Berdych) Yeah I think Richard is in really good form, really good shape. I think he had quite enough time for preparation for the New Year, for the new season. He looking strong as well, he won all his three matches, and I think that’s just the best set up for the finals – to play each other in the final. And if I just look some matches before we play I think last year in Melbourne I won with three sets. I mean I’m expecting a really tough one, you know cannot get any easy one, not even in the final. Just looking for my best tomorrow and we going to try and beat it too and bring the balls with us.

You said that you had practice sessions with him before the tournament started – is that something that you do on tour as well, or is that just the situation came up in this tournament?

(Berdych) No I mean we do it every single week. We just came to the tournament; you have a few days before, so just set up a few practices with the other guys. If the draw is made, of course you don’t make the practice with the guy that you possibly can play. But just means like for second round because we know each other that well, that it’s nothing about it like I’m hiding from some others and want to practice somewhere secret or something like that. It’s just a normal way of having the preparation before the tournament.

Courtesy of the Hopman Cup

Last edited by Excelscior : Jan 6th, 2012 at 09:53 PM.
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #758
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post

You are now 3 – 3 with Caroline, does that mean anything to you?

(Kvitova) No.

Why not? You said that we build up this match and the rest the tennis world love to see one and two player each other, why do you not care about it?

(Kvitova) Well I’m not care about, but for me every match is new one and a new start. Yeah ok it’s 3 – 3 but for me it really doesn’t mean anything.
stupidity beyond repair
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 11:17 PM   #759
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
But mostly, they were working off assumptions and a media meme (the little small town girl from Fulnek), yet to be fully proven.
It's a fairly good narrative that first appeared during Wimbledon and has proved useful so far. Even Petra has made use of it sometimes by presenting herself as such.

I think her personality is close to that of some of the German players in that she also finished highschool and only began to play full-time and travel around the world relatively late in her life, and thus has a different perspective on things than that you'll find on the average WTAer, who is likely to have been groomed to be a pro player since the cradle.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 12:35 AM   #760
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
stupidity beyond repair
Bobby Chintapalli has twittered a confession to being the perpetrator of those questions.

I can't think of anything at all that is just so plain and hopelessly bad as tennis journalism.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 01:23 AM   #761
country flag Excelscior

The irony is (or to add injury to insult, if this is what you guys are talking bout), neither the ITF or the WTA count the win (except Fred Stolle, who kept telling us). Lol

We still love you Bobby. We know you know and love Petra's game. Lol
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 04:29 AM   #762
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Even though I feel like Hopman Cup is a minor,piss-ant cousin to Fed Cup(except with guys and not just gals),this still qualifies as a decent start of the year for Petra which,IMO,is a reasonable indicator that increased expectations won't have any crippling effect on her play

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Don't you just love it when someone rambles aimlessly for 5 minutes and then says, "To make a long story short"?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #763
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
Bobby Chintapalli has twittered a confession to being the perpetrator of those questions.

I can't think of anything at all that is just so plain and hopelessly bad as tennis journalism.
I think she was just repeating the questions. I actually regard her as one of the okay journalists in a sea of awful ones.

These people have single-handedly convinced me not to become a tennis journalists.
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #764
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Question Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
I found an interesting comment. It is suspicous, from someone who has more information than commentators.

Posted by*J.sa

/ just like in my case/ and not being used to the prime spot and attention and all the pressure and expectations at the same time. All of sudden speaking in public, knowing the whole world is looking and judging and knowing its not all as perfect everyone / for some reason/ expects...brrrr...I think she does pretty darn good....
Also - things are happening and have influence in private life she doesn't speak about much, during last season both her grandparents died in short time afterwards, her friend from club got hit by train close to death /while Petra played Paris/.. Asthma and breathing problems in humid climates..*
I admire her willigness to maintain her "wholesomeness" and inner balance of normal life in this new era.
Yes, I too like her Botticelli look and that natural fairness /unfortunately I noticed after those photoshots hernatural shape fair eyebrows already changed into those ugly arrows :-(And how on the Earth can those Madonna painting like soft and elegant hands hit so powerful ?? j/kYes, we can see she has human flaws too, but certainly is something different in the circus. Somebody who started take tennis seriously at 16, now tries to stay herself, keep her normal life and not let tennis and other people's expectations to control it.
Not everybody has desire and need to be the best in the world as priority of life, can you believe it ?*
I can and therefore see how difficult her position is with all the pressure.../not talking here just about Caroline/.
Anyway I wish she can stay that way and still- giving us joy and excitement with her game have "unbelievable" and impressive results and more along the long way.. /well, when asked she said
Sorry for being long.

I saw that story too Paul. Pretty strange stuff. I don't know what to make of it and can't confirm the truth of some of those statements. I've never heard them before anywhere else.

I CAN however confirm how soft her hands are. When I shook hands with her at the Nike store in Prague I expected a much stronger grasp but they were as soft as my grandmother's.

Last edited by Queen Petra Fan : Jan 7th, 2012 at 04:23 PM.
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 07:08 AM   #765
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Cool Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post

Posted by*J.sa

Yes, I too like her Botticelli look and that natural fairness /unfortunately I noticed after those photoshots her natural shape fair eyebrows already changed into those ugly arrows :-(
And how on the Earth can those Madonna painting like soft and elegant hands hit so powerful ?? j/k
Yes, we can see she has human flaws too, but certainly is something different in the circus. Somebody who started take tennis seriously at 16, now tries to stay herself, keep her normal life and not let tennis and other people's expectations to control it.
Sorry for being long.
Hey Paulie,

Upon further investigation it seems *J.sa might have accurate information after all. I just bumped into some info about one of the grandparents this morning: "I would like to dedicate this victory to my grandfather, who passed away last week.” It happened in the week before she beat Kim at last year's Paris victory.

http://www.tennis-x.com/xblog/2011-02-13/6340.php

Obviously, this poster has been paying close attention to Petra for quite a while and reading the local articles with info the commentators would never know about. Based on the phrases used and comments made I would say the poster is a female fellow Czech or Central European who has also experienced the stress of having to speak or be around native English speakers and their monolinguality and intolerance. Based on the sensitivity and culture of her comments I think it is safe to assume the poster is college educated and of a mature age. Her comments tend to have a maternal feel to them.

Okay, that was fun. My take at playing amateur police profiler.

Time to click on *J.sa's profile and see how wrong I probably was. . .

Who is *J.sa?

Queen Petra's mojo cannot be stopped!
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote