Petra Kvitova News and Articles - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:04 AM   #61
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
After looking at that slideshow, I found out that there's a lot of stuff at the Blesk website. The least bad/sensational articles were a few interviews that can be sort of decyphered through an automated translator.

I) With Jiri Kvita. He talks about Kvitty starting to work at Prostejov with Matej Liptar, about her personality as a teen, etc.

http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/tenis/...bolelo-to.html

II) With Kvitty during the day in which she met the President and did her publicity tour:

http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/tenis/...tne-udery.html

III) With Kvitty after the Fulnek celebration:

http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/tenis/...sit-mesto.html
That's probably the same article I read.

What's your opinion (and the deal) with Petra's father and her original coach before Koytza? I forgot his name. I'm tired/multi-tasking. You may of mentioned him already.

Unless, I missed something in the translation, it seems that her father Jiri, wasn't to fond of of Petra's first coach, and takes his own tennis coaching ability very highly, as well. Lol. But despite this, he seems to have (at least visibly) left Petra and Koytza alone. You barely see him at her events.

What's interesting though, is, how good would Petra be (or how much faster) if she would of hooked up with Koytza earlier? You can't argue with the results; right? Lol

Last edited by Excelscior : Jul 11th, 2011 at 01:11 AM.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2011, 04:54 AM   #62
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all

Something from this morning's news:

http://aktualne.centrum.cz/sportplus...html?id=707248

In original Czech:

Kvitová může na US Open získat rekordních 31 milionů

New York - Pokud by se Petře Kvitové podařilo triumfovat i na americkém US Open, který se hraje ve Flushing Meadows v New Yorku od 29. srpna do 11. září, vydělala by si v přepočtu ještě o milion korun více než za triumf na Wimbledonu.

Na posledním grandslamovém turnaji roku se totiž zvedly odměny pro vítěze mužské i ženské dvouhry z 1,7 na 1,8 milionu dolarů (přes 31 milionů korun), takže US Open vytvořil na úkor Wimbledonu opět rekord Kvitová stejně jako vítěz mužské dvouhry Srb Novak Djokovič brali za vítězství ve Wimbledonu 1,1 milionu liber (30,2 mil. korun). S 3,2 miliony dolarů (asi 55 mil. korun) pak jednadvacetiletá česká tenistka vévodí finančnímu žebříčku hráček za letošní rok.

Oproti loňsku byla na US Open navýšena i celková dotace. Mezi všechny účastníky bude rozděleno 23,7 milionu dolarů (408 milionů korun), což je o 1,1 milionu více než loni.

Google translation:

Kvitova can get at the U.S. Open record 31 million

New York - If Petra Kvitova managed to triumph at the American U.S. Open which is played in Flushing Meadows, New York from 29 August to 11 September, she would earn a million Czech crowns (58,824 USD) more than for her triumph at Wimbledon.

At the last Grand Slam tournament of the year, had raised the reward for the winner of male and female singles from 1.7 to 1.8 million (over 31 million), so created the U.S. Open at the expense of Wimbledon again Kvitova record as winner of the men's singles Serb Novak Djokovic took a victory at Wimbledon 1.1 million pounds (30.2 million dollars). With $ 3.2 million (about 55 million crowns), then jednadvacetiletá Czech tennis player rankings is dominated by financial players for this year.

Compared to last year was the U.S. Open and increased the total grant. Among all the participants will split $ 23.7 million (408 million), which is 1.1 million more than last year.

(Good luck understanding those last two parts! It's safe to say the US Open has upped the prize pool for this year's tournament. I think.) QPF
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 05:06 AM   #63

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all

Now the German tabloids are jumping on the young boyfriend story bandwagon:

http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/tenis/...-se-nemci.html

I hope this crap doesn't mess with her head at some point. Petra seems fine but the boyfriend looks quite nervous from the attention.

See you guys later. I'm off to work. QPF
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kvitova-pavlasek.jpg (37.4 KB, 10 views)
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 05:14 AM   #64
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Petra Fan View Post
Now the German tabloids are jumping on the young boyfriend story bandwagon:

http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/tenis/...-se-nemci.html

I hope this crap doesn't mess with her head at some point. Petra seems fine but the boyfriend looks quite nervous from the attention.

See you guys later. I'm off to work. QPF
little tired of this kind of boyfriend speculation, I just miss her tennis, still 3 weeks to go before the Rogers Cup, horrible summer
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 05:18 AM   #65
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Something from this morning's news:

http://aktualne.centrum.cz/sportplus...html?id=707248

In original Czech:

Kvitová může na US Open získat rekordních 31 milionů

New York - Pokud by se Petře Kvitové podařilo triumfovat i na americkém US Open, který se hraje ve Flushing Meadows v New Yorku od 29. srpna do 11. září, vydělala by si v přepočtu ještě o milion korun více než za triumf na Wimbledonu.

Na posledním grandslamovém turnaji roku se totiž zvedly odměny pro vítěze mužské i ženské dvouhry z 1,7 na 1,8 milionu dolarů (přes 31 milionů korun), takže US Open vytvořil na úkor Wimbledonu opět rekord Kvitová stejně jako vítěz mužské dvouhry Srb Novak Djokovič brali za vítězství ve Wimbledonu 1,1 milionu liber (30,2 mil. korun). S 3,2 miliony dolarů (asi 55 mil. korun) pak jednadvacetiletá česká tenistka vévodí finančnímu žebříčku hráček za letošní rok.

Oproti loňsku byla na US Open navýšena i celková dotace. Mezi všechny účastníky bude rozděleno 23,7 milionu dolarů (408 milionů korun), což je o 1,1 milionu více než loni.

Google translation:

Kvitova can get at the U.S. Open record 31 million

New York - If Petra Kvitova managed to triumph at the American U.S. Open which is played in Flushing Meadows, New York from 29 August to 11 September, she would earn a million Czech crowns (58,824 USD) more than for her triumph at Wimbledon.

At the last Grand Slam tournament of the year, had raised the reward for the winner of male and female singles from 1.7 to 1.8 million (over 31 million), so created the U.S. Open at the expense of Wimbledon again Kvitova record as winner of the men's singles Serb Novak Djokovic took a victory at Wimbledon 1.1 million pounds (30.2 million dollars). With $ 3.2 million (about 55 million crowns), then jednadvacetiletá Czech tennis player rankings is dominated by financial players for this year.

Compared to last year was the U.S. Open and increased the total grant. Among all the participants will split $ 23.7 million (408 million), which is 1.1 million more than last year.

(Good luck understanding those last two parts! It's safe to say the US Open has upped the prize pool for this year's tournament. I think.) QPF
the US open series also awards the top player in the whole series an additional prize up to 1 million dollars
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 05:22 AM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
little tired of this kind of boyfriend speculation, I just miss her tennis, still 3 weeks to go before the Rogers Cup, horrible summer
I agree! I can't wait to see her play again!!!
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 01:13 PM   #67
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
Quote:
I agree! I can't wait to see her play again!!!
True!! We need tennis. But she can also just ditch the 16yr old bunny boyfriend all together (or modify their "said" relationship)!!!
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 01:50 PM   #68
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

In a way,I both agree and disagree with some of you....Agree in the sense that Petra's tennis is far more important....Disagree in that,if the papers didn't ever mention ANYthing about her current bf,it would mean that Petra had gone into a huge slump and become irrelevant to many readers

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 02:24 PM   #69
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
In a way,I both agree and disagree with some of you....Agree in the sense that Petra's tennis is far more important....Disagree in that,if the papers didn't ever mention ANYthing about her current bf,it would mean that Petra had gone into a huge slump and become irrelevant to many readers
I hear ya Bruce Goose!

I think with everything going on in Petra's life now (Top 10 ranking and climbing, Wimby championship, New fans/coverage,upcoming US Open, etc.), the last thing she needs is the Press digging around continually asking questions about her adolescent boyfriend; or going behind her back writing stories about them. I don't know her, and how sensitive she is, but it seems like a unnecessary distraction.

I don't care what Petra says. We all know, no 21 yr old women is in love with a 16 yr old boy normally. She may say that, or think that; but only time will tell. I think it's ridiculous myself! But hey, it's her life!

If she wasn't a Tennis player (and I wasn't a fan of hers), I couldn't care less. Knock herself out! She could do what she wants. But the reality is; she is a TENNIS PLAYER (and a very good one at that, who's just being noticed/touted by general fans and media), and she doesn't need the added distraction of some pubescent love toy boy affecting her focus!!

To me, it also potentially clouds her likeability/marketability to new fans (the confusion factor, once they find out), as well. It's not that they won't like her. They'll just be confused (in other words, why does she need to be introduced to the larger tennis/sports world with such unnecessary baggage). Remember, this is not her weird brother or a member of her family. You can't change that (and shouldn't). It's a kid she says she's dating. Who Cares!

Maybe I'm wrong/too harsh. My two cents! Yeah! Bring on the Tennis!! Lol.

Last edited by Excelscior : Jul 14th, 2011 at 02:54 PM.
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 04:41 PM   #70
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

You're right about unnecessary distractions yet it's pointless to wish them away because they're inevitable.I'm not saying that Petra DESERVES the distractions but they're a natural by-product of her success...and dealing with them effectively is actually a large part of being a champion.

As for Adam,I fully understand why people jump to conclusions but,I'll say again,it'd be different if Petra had earned a reputation as a party girl or some easy girl to bed down.Since there's no solid evidence of that,she gets at least SOME benefit of the doubt at first.Her bf isn't considered tremendously attractive,and Petra is seen by most as a fairly stable,well-grounded gal,so maybe they got to know each other in a very mature way.I'll repeat that it's not common for 16-year-old guys to act maturely;however,it's FAR from a zero-sum total.Perhaps Adam is an intelligent,well-rounded fellow who behaves much better than some of the older,childish playboys in the ATP.....

Anyway,we're gonna see a lot about Petra by how she plays in the hard-court season;if she does even half-decently,she will have outperformed recent 1st-time Slam winners Schiavone and Li--won't mention a fist-pumping third--who bombed out early in their subsequent Slams.If Petra plays well,then that'll show us that she can handle the pressure of expectations better than many others can

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 06:00 PM   #71
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
You're right about unnecessary distractions yet it's pointless to wish them away because they're inevitable.I'm not saying that Petra DESERVES the distractions but they're a natural by-product of her success...and dealing with them effectively is actually a large part of being a champion.

As for Adam,I fully understand why people jump to conclusions but,I'll say again,it'd be different if Petra had earned a reputation as a party girl or some easy girl to bed down.Since there's no solid evidence of that,she gets at least SOME benefit of the doubt at first.Her bf isn't considered tremendously attractive,and Petra is seen by most as a fairly stable,well-grounded gal,so maybe they got to know each other in a very mature way.I'll repeat that it's not common for 16-year-old guys to act maturely;however,it's FAR from a zero-sum total.Perhaps Adam is an intelligent,well-rounded fellow who behaves much better than some of the older,childish playboys in the ATP.....

Anyway,we're gonna see a lot about Petra by how she plays in the hard-court season;if she does even half-decently,she will have outperformed recent 1st-time Slam winners Schiavone and Li--won't mention a fist-pumping third--who bombed out early in their subsequent Slams.If Petra plays well,then that'll show us that she can handle the pressure of expectations better than many others can
All true, and well said Bruce. Kudos!

As far as the Open; yeah, even Roger Federer got knocked out early after his first slam win (or Wimby). We'll see?

What should help Petra, is her seeding (knock on wood). She made the Australian Open quarter final, as a 25 seed? She lost in the US open, last year to Clijsters in the third round, as a 30+ seed? Right? Now she's going in as a top 8 seed. That should help?

Hopefully, she can take her new found confidence, heal the thigh injury, get back in shape/better shape, and play/prep well in Toronto and Cincy for a great US Open run (knock on wood)?

Last edited by Excelscior : Jul 14th, 2011 at 06:07 PM.
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 06:03 PM   #72
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
I hear ya Bruce Goose!

I think with everything going on in Petra's life now (Top 10 ranking and climbing, Wimby championship, New fans/coverage,upcoming US Open, etc.), the last thing she needs is the Press digging around continually asking questions about her adolescent boyfriend; or going behind her back writing stories about them. I don't know her, and how sensitive she is, but it seems like a unnecessary distraction.

I don't care what Petra says. We all know, no 21 yr old women is in love with a 16 yr old boy normally. She may say that, or think that; but only time will tell. I think it's ridiculous myself! But hey, it's her life!

If she wasn't a Tennis player (and I wasn't a fan of hers), I couldn't care less. Knock herself out! She could do what she wants. But the reality is; she is a TENNIS PLAYER (and a very good one at that, who's just being noticed/touted by general fans and media), and she doesn't need the added distraction of some pubescent love toy boy affecting her focus!!

To me, it also potentially clouds her likeability/marketability to new fans (the confusion factor, once they find out), as well. It's not that they won't like her. They'll just be confused (in other words, why does she need to be introduced to the larger tennis/sports world with such unnecessary baggage). Remember, this is not her weird brother or a member of her family. You can't change that (and shouldn't). It's a kid she says she's dating. Who Cares!

Maybe I'm wrong/too harsh. My two cents! Yeah! Bring on the Tennis!! Lol.
Really a 5yr age gap is nothing to be alarmed about, those Kvitty’s fans who have been seduced by older women should be able to vouch that it is quite a refreshing experience that hardly receives any complaints IMO

Below some examples of names you may recognize that show Kvitty ain’t bad at all in her choice of Adam.

Gabriel Aubry and Halle Berry – 10 year age difference.
Mariah Carey and her husband Nick Cannon – 10 year age difference.
Yanni and Linda Evans in 1989 – was a 12 year age difference.
Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon – 12 year age difference.
Mira Sorvino and her husband Chris Backus – 14 year age difference.
Ashton Kutcher and his wife Demi Moore – 15 year age difference.
Geena Davis and her husband Dr. Reya Jarrahy – 15 year age difference.
Cher and Rob Camilletti in 1991 – was a 17 year age difference.
Mary Tyler Moore and her husband Dr. Robert Levine in 1987 – was an 18 year age difference.
Maxwell Caulfield and his wife Juliette Mills – 18 year age difference.
John Travolta and Diana Hyland – there was an 18 year age difference. (remember boy in the bubble, that is when they met)
Elizabeth Taylor and her then seventh husband (eighth marriage) Larry Fortensky in 1994 – was 20 year age difference.
Barbara Hershey and Naveen Andrews – 21 year age difference.
Ivana Trump and husband Rossano Rubicondi – 24 year age difference.
Rocky Parker and her then husband Patrick Dempsey in 1991 – 27 year age difference
Kim Cattrall and Alan Wyse – 28 year age difference.
Percy Gibson and Joan Collins – 32 year age difference.

Having the stability in her emotional life albeit with a teenager should only be seen as plus as it allows her to focus on her tennis & not worry about being a trophy to an ATP hound on tour. Case in point – Brucy’s publicly declared ex-fave of TF fame did not suffer commercially nor did her fan base decrease despite her ‘open all hours’ life-style.
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 06:10 PM   #73
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Really a 5yr age gap is nothing to be alarmed about, those Kvitty’s fans who have been seduced by older women should be able to vouch that it is quite a refreshing experience that hardly receives any complaints IMO

Below some examples of names you may recognize that show Kvitty ain’t bad at all in her choice of Adam.

Gabriel Aubry and Halle Berry – 10 year age difference.
Mariah Carey and her husband Nick Cannon – 10 year age difference.
Yanni and Linda Evans in 1989 – was a 12 year age difference.
Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon – 12 year age difference.
Mira Sorvino and her husband Chris Backus – 14 year age difference.
Ashton Kutcher and his wife Demi Moore – 15 year age difference.
Geena Davis and her husband Dr. Reya Jarrahy – 15 year age difference.
Cher and Rob Camilletti in 1991 – was a 17 year age difference.
Mary Tyler Moore and her husband Dr. Robert Levine in 1987 – was an 18 year age difference.
Maxwell Caulfield and his wife Juliette Mills – 18 year age difference.
John Travolta and Diana Hyland – there was an 18 year age difference. (remember boy in the bubble, that is when they met)
Elizabeth Taylor and her then seventh husband (eighth marriage) Larry Fortensky in 1994 – was 20 year age difference.
Barbara Hershey and Naveen Andrews – 21 year age difference.
Ivana Trump and husband Rossano Rubicondi – 24 year age difference.
Rocky Parker and her then husband Patrick Dempsey in 1991 – 27 year age difference
Kim Cattrall and Alan Wyse – 28 year age difference.
Percy Gibson and Joan Collins – 32 year age difference.

Having the stability in her emotional life albeit with a teenager should only be seen as plus as it allows her to focus on her tennis & not worry about being a trophy to an ATP hound on tour. Case in point – Brucy’s publicly declared ex-fave of TF fame did not suffer commercially nor did her fan base decrease despite her ‘open all hours’ life-style.
Hey Moose!

Everything you said made sense, and I appreciate your examples and comfort. But if I can say only one thing, that's Adam is 16 (as compared to your examples)!!! Lol. Also; Petra is not a known, endearing quantity (like the others) to many new fans; so their opinions of her are not totally formed yet.

I'm not predicting doom per se. Quite the contrary. My point, is just eliminate the potential right off the bat, with her career just starting to blossom.

Obviously, you can see, I don't respect or appreciate the relationships preservation, as much as many others do here. Remember, he's 16! Lol.

I hear ya though.

Thx. Lol.
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 06:12 PM   #74
country flag bruce goose

Moose,I'm glad that you agree with me on the relationship not being a source of shame,but I'm not sure if citing unstable Hollywood couples is the best back-up for you to use

Back to the matter at hand,I'm pretty sure that,if Adam WERE a negative distraction,we would've already seen some signs of that by now.There are even some gals who have been strong enough to have bad off-court relationships while maintaining their success on court...but the bottom line is that Petra has been impressively stable in pressure-packed situations in recent months

Old Jul 14th, 2011, 06:19 PM   #75
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Moose,I'm glad that you agree with me on the relationship not being a source of shame,but I'm not sure if citing unstable Hollywood couples is the best back-up for you to use

Back to the matter at hand,I'm pretty sure that,if Adam WERE a negative distraction,we would've already seen some signs of that by now.There are even some gals who have been strong enough to have bad off-court relationships while maintaining their success on court...but the bottom line is that Petra has been impressively stable in pressure-packed situations in recent months
Great points again Bruce. You're right. She has done well!

Remember, my issue with this relationship, is not Petra's interaction with Adam per se; but the interaction she may with the media, him, her and her Tennis, if this becomes a nagging distraction. That hasn't really happened yet, so we'll see how/when its handled if/when it comes up?

But you're correct. So far at this point, it's had no visible effect on her Tennis, and hopefully it won't!!

PS: After saying all that, we keep mentioning he's not a distraction. But how we don't know her post Wimby slump last year had to do with the fact, that she was HOME and seeing him, than her being tired or trying to live up to expectations? I just had to throw that in there! Lol.

Yeah. I guess we'll learn a lot this second half of the year, post Wimby?

Good Luck Petra!!

Last edited by Excelscior : Jul 14th, 2011 at 06:56 PM.