Petra Kvitova News and Articles - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2011, 12:29 AM   #361
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Recent Slam Champions Find Encores a Challenge
By BEN ROTHENBERG

Quote:
For the scrutiny and criticism that contenders like Caroline Wozniacki and Andy Murray have received for not yet capturing their first Grand Slam titles, it is the recent first-time Slam champions who have struggled most mightily to live up to their rankings.

This week at the China Open in Beijing, a W.T.A. Premier Mandatory tournament, the three most recent first-time Slam champions (all women) combined to win only one match.

After winning her opening-round match against Tsvetana Pironkova, U.S. Open champion Samantha Stosur fell in three sets to 24th-ranked Russian Maria Kirilenko 7-5, 1-6, 7-5 in the second round, her third elongated battle against Kirilenko in the last four weeks. Stosur lost to Kirilenko 6-4 in the third in Tokyo last week, but beat her in a fourth-round match in New York en route to her U.S. Open title, a match that featured the longest women’s tiebreak in women’s Grand Slam history.

Stosur has only had two losses since breaking through just over three weeks ago with an emphatic victory over Serena Williams in the U.S. Open final, both to a player in Kirilenko who is playing some of the the best tennis of her career. Given that small sample set, it’s likely too soon to draw any conclusions about how Stosur’s career may be negatively affected by her big win in New York in the near future.

Between her first and second-round matches in Beijing, Stosur spoke with Courtney Nguyen of Sports Illustrated about life as a newly crowned Slam champ. Unlike players before her who have downplayed the seismic change that winning a Grand Slam title brings, Stosur seemed to realize the enormity of her accomplishment quickly.

“The most overwhelming experience was probably the next day” after the U.S. Open final, “going into Times Square and holding the trophy. It just kind of really hit me. That was the most crazy moment,” Stosur said.

“But then getting back home off the plane and going straight into a press conference and a bunch of interviews after the flight and all that, it was definitely an eye-opener to what some of the players have gone through in the past.”

“I don’t know if it was what I expected or not expected because I never really thought about it, but however it ended, it was fantastic,” she said.

And when the wins didn’t immediately continue for Stosur in Asia, she was quick to draw the correct conclusions about her condition.

“I came here and wanted this perfect feeling, I wanted it to be just like it was in New York. And when it’s not like that, it’s disappointing because you know how good you can play and how badly you want it to keep going,” Stosur admitted.

“I think I struggled last week with wanting everything to be perfect and the same as it was in New York. I didn’t get that feeling and I probably was overreacting a little too much.”

“That’s why we’ve seen players in my position have these great results and win a Slam and then struggle afterward.”

For reigning French Open and Wimbledon champion Li Na and Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova, the drop-offs after their coronations as Slam winners have been prolonged and painful. After their respective Slam titles and celebratory returns to their respective homelands, both Li and Kvitova appeared visibly out of shape upon their returns to competition in North America. Each lost in the third rounds of both Toronto and Cincinnati, and both were upset in the first round of the U.S. Open, crashing out of the year’s final Grand Slam without winning a set.

Li, who did not seem shaken after a second round loss at Wimbledon, appeared completely undone in her loss at the U.S. Open.

“I really want to do well after Roland Garros. But, you know, I mean, it’s not easy to do,” Li said.

“Always easy to say, I want to do, I would like to do, but always lose early. Now I even lose all the confidence on the court,” she said.

“I was feeling tennis just too tough for me.”

Li’s triumph at the French Open had hardly seemed like a fluke, as it was preceded by a run to the final of the Australian Open. But less than three months later, Li, who made history as the first Asian player to win a Grand Slam singles title and had received record endorsement deals as a result, said tennis was “just too tough.”

While Li stayed away from competition between the U.S. Open and Beijing, Kvitova seemed to stop her skid last week in Tokyo, winning three matches to advance to the semifinals of the Toray Pan Pacific Open. But in her semifinal match, Kvitova raced to a 5-1 lead against Vera Zvonareva, then inexplicably collapsed. The streaky Czech lefty lost 12 of the next 13 games to fall 7-6(2), 6-0, a complete derailment hardly befitting a Wimbledon champion.

In Beijing, the biggest tournament since the U.S. Open, neither Kvitova nor Li was near her best. Kvitova had received a bye into the second round of the China Open because of her deep run at Tokyo, but fell to 85th-ranked Swede Sofia Arvidsson in three sloppy sets, 7-6(6), 4-6, 6-3.

“It’s very tough to be concentrated on the next matches, because you never be preparation to win Grand Slam and what will be after the Grand Slam when you won,” Kvitova said after her loss in Beijing.

“For us, it’s tough to play, because, I mean, everybody knows that we can like win every tournament what we play. So, I mean, it’s tough for us to be still on the court and play like before.”

Li’s performance in Beijing was far more disappointing. Headlining her home country’s biggest event (and the only tournament in China that the star has on her schedule), Li won only four games against 57th-ranked qualifier Monica Niculescu, getting bageled to finish an embarrassing 6-4, 6-0 defeat in front of a stunned Chinese crowd.

“This season my performance is like sitting in a roller coaster,” Li said after the loss, looking exceptionally exhausted for a player who had only played one match in the last month.

“I mean, right now I just lose all the confidence. On the court I don’t know what I can do. I was feeling even win one point is tough for me.”

“I mean, I tried to ask coach to come coach me, but, I mean, I know he speak exactly what’s right, but I couldn’t do it.”

Some players never do recover from enormous success. In her third appearance in a Grand Slam final, Ana Ivanovic won the 2008 French Open and claimed the No. 1 ranking, appearing well on her way to a long stay at or near the top of the game. But in the three-and-a-half years since that title, Ivanovic has not so much as made another Grand Slam quarterfinal.

But unlike golf, which is littered with one-time major winners, recent tennis champions have tended not to disappear from relevance quickly.

Many multiple-Slam winners (Martina Hingis, Venus Williams, Roger Federer, Justine Henin) have been able to quickly double their Slam haul from one to two, while a nascent period of a few years divides the first Slam from the rest of the haul for others.

Serena Williams, who holds a commanding lead among active players with 13 career Grand Slam titles, went nearly three years between her first (1999 U.S. Open) and second (2002 French Open). Williams quickly made up for lost time from then on, winning the next three Slams as well to complete a non-calendar sweep of the majors dubbed the “Serena Slam.”

Though he never captured the French Open as Williams did, Pete Sampras had followed a similar trajectory. After winning the 1990 U.S. Open, Sampras went almost three years without his second Slam crown, which eventually came at Wimbledon in 1993. Sampras hardly looked back from there, winning at least one Slam each of the next seven years and finishing with a total of 14.

“I wouldn’t give it back, but if I had my choice I much rather would have done it later on,” Sampras said of his first Slam title at a recent Champions Series event in Washington, D.C. “It took me a couple years to find my way around the tour, the expectations, and the media. All the stuff, I wasn’t ready for it.”

“With me, I wasn’t quite sure where I belonged, and felt a little insecure about my game,” he said.

“I was thrown into the lion’s den. It was a little tricky at first, but once you start winning, get more comfortable, winning and dealing with all you have to do with, you sort of learn the hard way.”

Most recently, current A.T.P. No. 1 Novak Djokovic went three years between his first major title at the 2008 Australian Open and his second at the same tournament in 2011. But once the second came, so did immediate dominance, and a record-setting year that included Slam titles at Wimbledon and the U.S. Open.

The parallels between their careers did not go unnoticed by Sampras.

“There’s a lot of similarities with Novak and I, with our progression. He went through a few years there where he was sort of on the cusp of doing some great things, and, boom, he just turned it around mentally,” he said.

“That’s all it takes.”
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2011, 12:54 AM   #362
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Good article.

Very well presented and researched.

Much better than most of the crap I've seen on the subject matter.

You should post that on GM Reyeszjj (though I know it was posted for us here). Lol

Maybe they'll learn a thing or two, over there?
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 01:25 AM   #363
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Good article.

Very well presented and researched.

Much better than most of the crap I've seen on the subject matter.

You should post that on GM Reyeszjj (though I know it was posted for us here). Lol

Maybe they'll learn a thing or two, over there?
no, they won't

it's been 3 years since Ana's first GS, and i'm not surprised if she gets another one next year, only three player are able to post more winners than Serena in a GS match in the past three years, all of them are GS winners, Ana, Petra and Sam

what was the last time GS went to a pusher?

enough for those craps in WTA

Last edited by TimeyWimey : Oct 6th, 2011 at 01:39 AM.
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 01:15 PM   #364
country flag mdx

mdx is just really nice mdx is just really nice mdx is just really nice mdx is just really nice mdx is just really nice mdx is just really nice mdx is just really nice mdx is just really nice mdx is just really nice mdx is just really nice mdx is just really nice

Quote:
“I wouldn’t give it back, but if I had my choice I much rather would have done it later on,” Sampras said of his first Slam title at a recent Champions Series event in Washington, D.C. “It took me a couple years to find my way around the tour, the expectations, and the media. All the stuff, I wasn’t ready for it.”
This surprised me. I mean, from what I've seen this year I had a feeling the pressure after winning first grand slam must be quite big, but never realized it would be so overwhelming. Pete Sampras is Mr. tennis player in my eyes and if it was so hard for him, I cannot even imagine how hard it must be for such a young and kind lady like Petra.

Anyway, I still hope it will take Petra less than three years to "find her way around the tour" again.
mdx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 05:55 PM   #365
country flag rafaelkafka

rafaelkafka has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasapacasa View Post
I think she's one of the very few players who can beat Serena. If she's really on, no doubt she can do it.

I miss her so much Can't wait for one of those "domination-mode" tournaments of hers where her opponents are helpless and beats Petkovic 61 63
It is more easy than you think. Serena is an UE machine. Typical ballbasher. In the Golden Era she wouldn't have a chance against Navratilova, Evert, etc. Even Stosur, who lost almost all finals she faced, defeated Serena.
rafaelkafka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 07:48 PM   #366
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pasapacasa

Quote:
I think she's one of the very few players who can beat Serena. If she's really on, no doubt she can do it.

I miss her so much Can't wait for one of those "domination-mode" tournaments of hers where her opponents are helpless and beats Petkovic 61 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelkafka View Post
It is more easy than you think. Serena is an UE machine. Typical ballbasher. In the Golden Era she wouldn't have a chance against Navratilova, Evert, etc. Even Stosur, who lost almost all finals she faced, defeated Serena.
More importantly/recently, Petra got that "domination mode" tournament, pasapacasa was seeking!! Lol
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 09:57 AM   #367
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Man in the shadow has easy life. „I don´t want to quench a star“said Kvitova´s coach

http://sport.idnes.cz/muz-ve-stinu-m...64156_tenis_ma

David Kotyza
He played tennis for Slavia Plzeň. He studied to become a teacher ( PE and Geography)
He coached Robin Vik, Petra Langrová, Michaela Paštiková, Michal Tabara, Petra Cetkovská, Lucie Šafářová, Barbora Strýcová and Iveta Benešová.

I would like to translate it. Sometimes
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 10:09 AM   #368
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Kotyza is another reason I love Petra. He's just so shrewd and clever-looking, calm and unflappable, but obviously supportive and enthusiastic about Petra. Seems like the perfect coach for her. Sort of a Mr. Miyagi or Yoda type.
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 01:49 PM   #369
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Kotyza is another reason I love Petra. He's just so shrewd and clever-looking, calm and unflappable, but obviously supportive and enthusiastic about Petra. Seems like the perfect coach for her. Sort of a Mr. Miyagi or Yoda type.
That's because he figured out or realizes, that Petra plays better when she's relaxed.

But what was he actually trying to say (was it "quech or quelch")? Was he saying he can't keep her in the shadows, or he wants to keep her in the shadows?
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 02:55 PM   #370
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Man in the shadow has easy life. „I don´t want to extinguish a star“ said Kvitova´s coach

David Kotyza
He played tennis for Slavia Plzeň. He studied to become a teacher ( PE and Geography)
He coached Robin Vik, Petra Langrová, Michaela Paštiková, Michal Tabara, Petra Cetkovská, Lucie Šafářová, Barbora Strýcová and Iveta Benešová

(He coached mostly women ) You can´t say everything straight to them like to men. It is important what to say, when to say and how to say it. Even if girls have something common , everyone is little different. I called it try and fail. It is alwas fail , I only change try (he is laughing)

( Q. Do you have to bite your tongue often with Petra? )
No, Since I´m with Petra. We talk straight, I don´t have to be indirect. She is special with this.

(Q because of her background )
Of course. Nobody praised her much.She learnt it , there is not much that can distract her.On this level it is an advantage.

(Q good vibrations from the first time)
She was symphatic. With her person and her tennis style. We still build our relationship. I´m glad I work with her.

(Q What kind of coach are you? Strict? Emphatic? )
When I look back I wouldn´t like to be coached by myself.I thought I knew more than I did. Maybe it is normal you get more experiences. It was not good trying to remade somebody to your picture. Yuo have to look at ability and possibility of your players.

(Q during tournamant you spend whole days together. When your role ends ?)
I should be less coach and more mentor. Petra is high quality player, we dicsuss lot of issues together as partners. She build her picture what to do. I don´t have to be iniciator anymore, who say something and she uncover it . Maybe it was at the beginning, but now she can find what is important for her.I m here to say less and less. And when it should be intersting or importatnt. She is young , but grow up fast on court and off court.

(Q You have extraordinary relationship . Buiyng nail polish is not usual )
It was in Wimbledon and then Us open . But it was not succcessful .Bad collection (laughing)

(Q you recommened her books )
Last time it was Peter Hoeg Miss Smilla's Feeling for Snow. Young generation is using computers and phones too much but she reads something. It is not a must. I will not harm her.

(Q and music)
Oh no ! I m completely out. I m rocker, oldies and rock´ n´ roll . When she heard it she would jump out of car. It is the same for me and her music.

(Q Do you watch tennis together ?)
Together not much. Petˇa knows I can not stand it and I start :Look at this and that. Ans she : No I don´t want to hear it anymore. But something different is watching her matches or when we need to prepare.

(Q What learnt from Petra?)
(thinking) She makes everything easier for me . I don´t know how t osay it.

(Q Maybe that you look bette as coach)
Definitely not. She is successful I have no hair , grey beard (laughing) Ok she learnt me to think more . I learnt that sometimes it is more important don´t do anything . It is better than figure out big things and destry everything. It is working with psychic. We both cooperate with a psychologist. Petra learnt me how to behave, how to gesticulate.Some small things, that can influence your performance more than some special excercises.

(Q Petra decided herself for a psychologist ? )
I don´t want to talk about this. It is personal. Anyway I find his work important, very successful and inspiring for both of us.

(Q You study literature about psychology ? )
Yes I read „Inner Game“. But practice change it .

(Q Do you still shout at Petra sometimess ? )
Sometimes. But it is more like a symbol . That it is important and I care. Idon´t want to build authority. It is my attitude , Im impulsive so I shout. Nothing personal.

(Q As her coach you are staying in the shadow Why? )
When you want to stick out much you slowly extinguish the player. Well she´s a star. In theatre actors are most important and director is only written somewhere.

(Q Do you fulfill your coaching dreams with Petra? )
I have no time to think about it . everyrhing came so quickly. I will tell you one think Im very happy that I can work with her.

(Q But you are famous between coaches )
I don´t believe it . There are many coaches who worked with Number 1 players . Now they are coachcing someone else and nothing happens. It only lasts for a limited period of time. I depend on the player. Peťa is so outstanding personlyity and so huge talent , that it is easier for me.

(Q next year Petra will defend lot of points . There will be pressure )
In smaller scale it was the same this year . She was defending a semifinal in Wimbeldon , this year she won. This season is again better than the last. We can not expect sheer climbing , we can expect she will be play on the same level or more steadily.

(Q Is it important to be number 1 ?)
NO . We didn´t even once discuss her ranking. We talk about her game. How to be better. We were happy that she reached top 10 position because it means a lot. When we started It was one of her wishes, that she wrote me. Next step is spontaneous. I don´t see big difference between being number 3 or 5 To be the best in the world is a big thing, but we don´t talk about it .

(Q Martina Navratilova said she is a model of future tennis player . Do you agree ?)
It is a complimanent , she has abilities. But a model of future tennis player ? I don´t use these terms.

(Q Can you imagine you will be with Petra during her whole career ?)
I really don´t know. I don´t think about it . It is distant future. We are not agreed on next season yet . But i hope we agree. (laughing)

(Q Once it will end. You will follow her in her life?)
I will not compere her with other players I coached. It is impolite. But every situation left marks and Peťa will leave deep mark.

(for relax David started collecting posts)

(note complaints after winning match only)

http://sport.idnes.cz/muz-ve-stinu-m...64156_tenis_ma

Last edited by paulmara : Oct 27th, 2011 at 03:01 PM.
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 05:55 PM   #371
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice

The article is actually very good. David seems to be nice and confident guy, just a perfect match for her.
Btw, hi everybody, I'm new here
vendulkabendulka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 10:31 AM   #372
country flag paulmara

Who is the best player in this season ?

I don´t know ,all 8 players here improved this year and played excellent . It is hard to choose.

Noone had exceptional good season ?

Yes , but I don´t want to say me. (laughing)

If you beat Aga you will ben number 2

I have to win this ? hmm so I will try hard.

http://sport.idnes.cz/krok-od-pozice...10947_tenis_ma

http://www.rozhlas.cz/zpravy/tenis/_...vitova--968387

http://www.rozhlas.cz/zpravy/tenis/_...vitova--968453
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 10:47 AM   #373
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendulkabendulka View Post
The article is actually very good. David seems to be nice and confident guy, just a perfect match for her.
hey and welcome

Thanks for all the information Paulmara, really appreciate it

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 01:36 PM   #374
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Who is the best player in this season ?

I don´t know ,all 8 players here improved this year and played excellent . It is hard to choose.

Noone had exceptional good season ?

Yes , but I don´t want to say me. (laughing)
If you beat Aga you will ben number 2

I have to win this ? hmm so I will try hard.

http://sport.idnes.cz/krok-od-pozice...10947_tenis_ma

http://www.rozhlas.cz/zpravy/tenis/_...vitova--968387

http://www.rozhlas.cz/zpravy/tenis/_...vitova--968453
Ohhhh she knows she's the best player of the year but she's shy and humble and doesn't want to say it out loud
Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 12:19 AM   #375
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendulkabendulka View Post

Hi Vendulka!

Welcome to our forum. You're among friends here so say what you like. We hope to hear from you a lot.

I agree with your comment. He seems like the perfect match for Petra. Very stable and emotionally grounded. Never too high or too low. His calmness and sense of humor helps balance her sensitivity. And best of all, I love the way he's not trying to change her personality. He lets Petra be Petra and that's how we like it because she's awesome and unique just the way she is!

Last edited by Queen Petra Fan : Oct 29th, 2011 at 06:24 AM.
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote