Petra Kvitova News and Articles - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2011, 04:11 PM   #331
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Czech Intelligence Service Tracks Down Petra Stalker via Live TV News Feed

Quote:
Someting Wong Hi Petra! Welcome to Facebook. My profile picture is of me meeting you in Prague in June after you won Wimbledon. Thank you for the autographs and letting me touch your trophy! You're a sweetheart! Good luck at the US Open!!!!

Stalker Suspect : Right hand corner in Blue long sleeve Shirt and Black pants, Shades pulled up on head & wearing Black 'Nerdy' Rucksack scampering away suspiciously (opening 0-1seconds)

Enhanced Photo of alleged Suspect released by Prague Police to the Media below:
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 12:05 PM   #332
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

The Petra Kvitova wardrobe solution

http://blogs.montrealgazette.com/201...robe-solution/

This is Petra Kvitova in her match kits.

Basically, bulges. Plus the camera adds 10 pounds. All in all, as much as she has worked on her fitness, she just looks uncomfortable and, well, bulgy.

Here is Petra Kvitova on Arthur Ashe Stadium Monday, warming up for what would turn out to be a first-round loss.
474. Petra Kvitova - looking fine by Stephanie
http://vimeo.com/28493067

Normal T-shirt and shirts. She looks fantastic. A beautiful big babe.

Dear Nike, there really is a simple solution.

Send her a shipment of stuff one size bigger. She will look amazing – and it might help your sales.
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 04:05 PM   #333
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Hope to see Petra playing tennis match soon.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 10:27 AM   #334
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute

Petra was cheering her boyfriend:

http://blogs.montrealgazette.com/201...as-young-love/
itzhak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 11:10 AM   #335
country flag ArcticMoose

^ Thanks for this.

Petra looks 'smokin hot' in the vid - this 'kid' Adam is sooo lucky!

I am pretty sure both bloggers : Stephanie Myles & Bobby Chintapalli are fans of Petra - they write some cracking blogs about her
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 12:49 PM   #336
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

^^thanks for this, nice to see the "real" off court Petra

I love Stephanie's video on Vimeo
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 01:40 PM   #337
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzhak View Post
Wow, she barely has any clothes on. I suppose she was trying to motivate the kid.

I better shut up now.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 04:01 PM   #338
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

It's quite intriquing.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 11:45 PM   #339
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!

Petra looking sexy in her short shorts, I see. Lol.

Somebody should copy this pic and post in GM. Not only will it get a lot of talk/gossip regarding Adam; most importantly it will stop knuckleheads on trying to claim she's out of shape, or unattractive.

This is the real woman here! Lol

Nice video. I see it takes a reporter in Canada, to give us good off court Petra news, than what we get here in the US.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 04:18 AM   #340
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
Wow, she barely has any clothes on. I suppose she was trying to motivate the kid.

I better shut up now.
Nadal claims that his gf doesn't help him win AT ALL...maybe that's just a bit of ego...maybe he couldn't express himself well in English...or perhaps he really meant it.Anyway,I wonder if it's the same for younger guys like Adam...especially those who have a hot,older Petra-like gf....Perhaps we should do a stat-check on his W-L record

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Am working on a device that would translate cat meows to human languages
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 01:51 AM   #341
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future

Well, this is interesting. Petra does look hot. And what's up with that stalker guy?
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:13 AM   #342
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
Well, this is interesting. Petra does look hot. And what's up with that stalker guy?
My apologies if you were joking and already knew this,but the man with the blue shirt in the autograph session photo is our poster 'Queen Petra Fan'.He's not really a stalker,of course,but some of the other Petra fans have teased him about being her stalker b/c he hunted so diligently for that chance to meet her....To his credit,'QPF' has played along with the kidding and even encouraged it

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Old Sep 7th, 2011, 10:04 AM   #343
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
My apologies if you were joking and already knew this,but the man with the blue shirt in the autograph session photo is our poster 'Queen Petra Fan'.He's not really a stalker,of course,but some of the other Petra fans have teased him about being her stalker b/c he hunted so diligently for that chance to meet her....To his credit,'QPF' has played along with the kidding and even encouraged it
No, I didn't know that. My apologies to all involved.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 12:08 PM   #344
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
No, I didn't know that. My apologies to all involved.
You didn't need to apologize;it's good that you were concerned for Petra's welfare.This is simply a case where you walked into the room after the joke was told and you didn't know why everyone was laughing

Old Sep 7th, 2011, 01:52 PM   #345
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Nadal claims that his gf doesn't help him win AT ALL...maybe that's just a bit of ego...maybe he couldn't express himself well in English...or perhaps he really meant it.Anyway,I wonder if it's the same for younger guys like Adam...especially those who have a hot,older Petra-like gf....Perhaps we should do a stat-check on his W-L record
To be fair, "Xisca" wouldn't motivate a bunch of starving hobos to attack a pot of hot soup.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote