Petra Kvitova News and Articles - Page 195 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2014, 09:19 PM   #2911
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
You are right..I have no idea..and neither do you. The difference is that I don't try to cover up my missing insight with some weird theories

My only argument is that people in here should start both trusting and respecting her decisions more. If that's undefendable for you then I have nothing else to say
Yeah definitely. I think people here tend to imagine that Petra is still that young girl who is practicing with her father in Fulnek and has no own opinion.
But one cannot wonder about this sometimes because what is happening "out there" lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisAddict84 View Post
i was wondering the same thing...yea, i feel like we tend to go off on tangents in the kvitty sub forum
It's a strange way to talk privately (on mostly English-based forum) isntead of the usual way - just to send a PMs each other.
Imagine what could happen if for example I and Petronius or other Czechs here suddenly started to write only in Czech in the English only discussion so far here.

But nothing against the tastes (if that makes any sense in English ) we all have the Google translator after all, don't we.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2014, 11:00 PM   #2912
country flag honzaneumannn

honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Yeah definitely. I think people here tend to imagine that Petra is still that young girl who is practicing with her father in Fulnek and has no own opinion.
But one cannot wonder about this sometimes because what is happening "out there" lately.

It's a strange way to talk privately (on mostly English-based forum) isntead of the usual way - just to send a PMs each other.
Imagine what could happen if for example I and Petronius or other Czechs here suddenly started to write only in Czech in the English only discussion so far here.

But nothing against the tastes (if that makes any sense in English ) we all have the Google translator after all, don't we.
Me and Petronius had some nice date in a coffeterie in Prague Chodov, because we live near each other (in the same district of Prague), so your comments were almost close to truth. While Petronius has already exchanged some post messages here in this TF in French (he is a solid interpretor and a well-educated guy), I like to speak to some people of this forum in German (my parents are Czech Germans too). No reason to wonder.
honzaneumannn is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 10:13 AM   #2913
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by honzaneumannn View Post
Me and Petronius had some nice date in a coffeterie in Prague Chodov, because we live near each other (in the same district of Prague), so your comments were almost close to truth. While Petronius has already exchanged some post messages here in this TF in French (he is a solid interpretor and a well-educated guy), I like to speak to some people of this forum in German (my parents are Czech Germans too). No reason to wonder.
I only wondered why didn't you use PMs for your German discussion with Jimmie, if most of other poster cannot understand what you two are talking about what's the point of not using PMs other than lazyness.
The argument that you can speak German or Czech freely here just because some posters can understand you is irrelevant becausd it is simply unfair to the other posters (for example our fellow Americans) who has to use Google translator to know wth we are talking about.

I know I cannot forbid you anything I just think it's weird.
Quote:
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 11:26 PM   #2914
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
There a reason why it's spelled that way (remember you wrote, giving me the proper spelling, as if I didn't know-Duh), but I'm not surprised you would be too shallow, self absorbed to know, figure it out or resist.

Remember, it's a name.

SMH
There's a reason? Then let's hear it, because I can think of few things as silly as sticking with a ridiculously misspelled name rather than admitting your own error.

Eu Jogo Ténis

Prokofiev + Son Goku = pwnage
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 01:46 AM   #2915
country flag forehander96

forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/201...ledon-new-york

Interesting article/interview on the guardian about Petra. I hope she wins the US open
forehander96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 01:59 AM   #2916
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by forehander96 View Post
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/201...ledon-new-york

Interesting article/interview on the guardian about Petra. I hope she wins the US open
just read this too! yeah, apparently petra knows we all wanted her to fire Kotyza

she does have a better mindset though and seems confident heading into this yrs USO based on what she said in the article
TennisAddict84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 08:27 AM   #2917
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope she wins the US open
welcome to Kvitty Circus
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 09:33 AM   #2918
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Just about to post the article on the Guardian and someone did it already
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 10:03 AM   #2919
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisAddict84 View Post
just read this too! yeah, apparently petra knows we all wanted her to fire Kotyza

she does have a better mindset though and seems confident heading into this yrs USO based on what she said in the article
I'm amazed, it almost doesn't sound like her at the end saying it's possible she wins the USO or that she will feel like at home there.
Quote:
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 11:03 AM   #2920
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Nice article, guys, BUT:

'This year Kvitova, seeded at three, should avoid similar humiliation against the relatively obscure Frenchwoman Kristina Mladenovic.'

That's the keyword I guess

GL to Petra.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 12:31 PM   #2921

forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
welcome to Kvitty Circus
Thank you! I've wanted to post something here for a while but didn't know what to. Hopefully I'll be getting more involved in petra discussions in the future
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 02:19 PM   #2922
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

If it wasn't for the clay courts at the US Open I think Petra could have a chance
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 02:21 PM   #2923
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Thank you! I've wanted to post something here for a while but didn't know what to. Hopefully I'll be getting more involved in petra discussions in the future
Hi, I hope you have strong nerves, you'll need them if you wanna stay longer.
Quote:
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 02:51 PM   #2924
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

The part about cleaning the house one day after her big win was excellent, this is exactly the kind of stuff really like Petra for

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 12:08 PM   #2925

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Hi, I hope you have strong nerves, you'll need them if you wanna stay longer.
Well I did survive through her 2013 season so I think I can handle anything she throws at us now
Btw I've enjoyed reading through these posts for the last month or so. I've never been on these online forums so it was quite a revelation. I wasn't aware she had so many nicknames lol I'm particularly fond of "Shitra"

http://m.tennis.com/pro-game/2014/08.../#.U_xnM-i9KSM

I am sure this is aimed at Petra. I actually wanna see this partnership although I doubt it'll ever happen.