Petra Kvitova News and Articles - Page 188 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 28th, 2014, 09:09 AM   #2806
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Petra´s stalker was some kind of harmless idiot

http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/blesk-...obesim-se.html
Advertisement

Old Jul 28th, 2014, 11:52 AM   #2807
country flag jalusbrian

jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Petra´s stalker was some kind of harmless idiot

http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/blesk-...obesim-se.html
Stalkers are not harmless idiots
jalusbrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2014, 02:21 PM   #2808
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
This guy is not a stalker, he's rather a voice mail threats maker who maybe doesn't even realize that he's doing anything against the law and doesn't want to admit that he threatened to harm her.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2014, 07:04 PM   #2809
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Maybe for people who meet the actual definition of the term that's often true. But in the way the word is used by much of the public - they can be. Many times they are. Unless you consider annoying as being harmful.
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 09:53 AM   #2810
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Petra is flying tomorrow to Montreal

interview with Kotyza
http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/tenis/...rika-kouc.html
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 11:29 AM   #2811
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone post a translation of that interview with Kotyza? I can't get Google to do it for some reason.
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 01:36 PM   #2812
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Can anyone post a translation of that interview with Kotyza? I can't get Google to do it for some reason.
Sure, just wait a few minutes.
Quote:
Kvitova is coming back to the courts. "She remelted Wimbledon into the hard work", the coach Kotyza says.

The two time Wimbledon champion will head to Montreal tomorrow. The return to the tournaments is awaiting Petra Kvitova in the Canadian city. She used to suffer from the super successes in the past. Her coach David Kotyza feels respect from the upcoming matches this year as well. On the other hand he claims: "I'm optimistic, she shows that she deals with lots of thing better during the last trainings. She matured mentally and improved physically, it will show up."

Jan Jaroch

Redactor

How did you gain strength during last four week since Wimbledon for the rest of the season?
„Good question. (laughs) We'll see after Petra starts to play the tournaments, but she decided well when she took a week off from the media rush after Wimbledon. Firstly, she enjoyed the triumph much more and secondly, she rested quite a bit. Then, we started the fitness training with Brano (Bundzik – new fitness trainer), we're working on tennis second week in a row now. We skipped the Stanford tournament, she wasn't 100% after all. In adition, the US Open Series is long and she used to run out of mental juice during the most important tournament.“

It seemed that after-Wimbledon rush around the champion wasn't so hectic like in 2011 from the outside. Can this help as well?
„I believe so. She restricted some activities to rest properly and the rest that should have happened like the Fulnek's and Prostejov's celebrations carried out quite pleasantly. It was fine.“

What state of mind is Petra in right now? Is she back on earth or is she still flying in the skies?
„She's back on earth surely. The training is not easy at all, she has to fully concentrate on what she's doing. Plus, a little disenchantment comes after the grass every year. She utilized it to work even harder in my opinion. When I'm comparing the preparations after Wimbledon and the output that she's producing during the trainings or during the sparring, I can see advance compared to the last seasons. I'm very pleased with how it's going from my perspective.“

There was a results slump after the super successes in the past. Do you feel respect from the Petra's comeback?
„Sure, I do. It can be a colder coffee for her especially after extraordinary result. It will be essential to find a new motivation to do something big again. Petra already won two Grand Slam titles, the main task is not to chase points now, but more likely to focus on the bigger tournaments and try to win even more titles. Personally, I take the upcoming tournaments as a preparation and test before the US Open. The main thing comes to play in New York City where she haven't done that well so far. But I think she has a good chance to overcome her best result so far (R4) because of my latest observation.“
Quote:

Last edited by *Jack* : Jul 31st, 2014 at 03:06 PM. Reason: translation of the article
Old Aug 1st, 2014, 10:51 PM   #2813
country flag jcon86

jcon86 is just really nice jcon86 is just really nice jcon86 is just really nice jcon86 is just really nice jcon86 is just really nice jcon86 is just really nice jcon86 is just really nice jcon86 is just really nice jcon86 is just really nice jcon86 is just really nice jcon86 is just really nice

https://twitter.com/CoupeRogers/stat...25224226029570
jcon86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 12:39 AM   #2814
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

Petra's draw is loaded with pushers, counterpunchers, tricky opponents, dont get your hopes high. Eeww Flipkens, Dellaqua, Oprandi, Makarova, Giorgi, Petkovic... and Jankovic!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 02:51 AM   #2815
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Eh

I'm not scared, if she's ready to play.

Biggest problem will be; Petra getting her rhythm and timing down, especially considering she hasn't hit on the Montreal courts the past few weeks (regardless if she was hitting with anyone or not in the Czech Republic).

Remember, she won this tournament a couple of years ago (after playing the first few rounds horribly until she got her rhythm). And after her Wimbledon victory, she should be brimming with confidence (and not the previous, "I was so nervous" crap/talk). Lol. So let's keep things in perspective, and hope for the best?

We'll see?
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 04:48 PM   #2816
country flag outlier

outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of

Petra has signed with IMG. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-0...-with-img.html
outlier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 05:00 PM   #2817
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

^ I saw that ! That could be good!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 05:04 PM   #2818
country flag outlier

outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of

I hope it makes her feel that she needs to prove herself.
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 05:16 PM   #2819
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlier View Post
So, what does it mean exactly for her?

Does is mean that she will practice in IMG Academy in Florida or is it just all about management and finding new sponsors which cannot help her tennis at all?
Quote:
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 05:22 PM   #2820
country flag outlier

It means more money for Petra from endorsement deals and hopefully right pressure.