Petra Kvitova News and Articles - Page 177 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2014, 11:52 AM   #2641
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
^ At least now that Petra resides in Monaco there is less possibility of collateral damage from those kinds of "village shenanigans"
I bet it was his idea (he'll get more money now, when she doesn't have to pay taxes), so I wouldn't be so sure.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2014, 12:23 PM   #2642
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
I bet it was his idea (he'll get more money now, when she doesn't have to pay taxes), so I wouldn't be so sure.
Absolutely. His idea, same as with Berdych. He gets his fee from the money after paying taxes, so again - more for him.
I would repeat myself but you guys have no idea what a scum this person is and how much we (as a society) need to get rid of him and other similar a-holes.
vendulkabendulka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 12:51 PM   #2643
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Has she even been to Monaco more than once?

I can't recall any photos of her being there aside from that one visit last winter. Plus, she's always very vocal about how she wants to return to the Czech Republic as often as possible.

That might put her into trouble with both the Monaco and Czech authorities, for the tax status to apply you actually have to spend the vast amount of your time there.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 01:00 PM   #2644
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendulkabendulka View Post
Absolutely. His idea, same as with Berdych. He gets his fee from the money after paying taxes, so again - more for him.
I would repeat myself but you guys have no idea what a scum this person is and how much we (as a society) need to get rid of him and other similar a-holes.
Well, you know my record is VERY WELL STATED AND CLEAR on this guy, and his detrimental effect on Petra (I've argued). So I'll stop there (for now).
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 01:44 PM   #2645
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

I've heard him saying that Petra is very conscious about what she wants to achieve, so maybe his influence is not so bit any more.

Anyway, I don't think it is a trouble that she actually doesn't live in Monaco, many sportsmen and sportswomen are doing the same and they are not a target of the police and governments. Plus, they should be glad that she's still proud to be from the Czech republic and that she is propagating our country by winning the titles such as Wimbledon.
Quote:
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 01:57 PM   #2646
country flag Lufa

Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendulkabendulka View Post
Quote:
I think Stepanek was the final one who persuaded her to "move" to Monaco, he is as shady as Cernosek. Otherwise she would do Monaco thing in 2011 already.
Also her breakup with Stepanek, I think Petra dumped him, because she exposed his true slimy character. She didn't mourn too much or at all.
Lufa is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 02:10 PM   #2647
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lufa View Post
I think Stepanek was the final one who persuaded her to "move" to Monaco, he is as shady as Cernosek. Otherwise she would do Monaco thing in 2011 already.
Also her breakup with Stepanek, I think Petra dumped him, because she exposed his true slimy character. She didn't mourn too much or at all.
Yeah, most likely.
Quote:
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 02:11 PM   #2648
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

A bunch of Petra interviews, highlights, etc. from ESPN, good stuff. I hope she will continue to work on her English so she can be even more comfortable during interviews

http://espn.go.com/espnw/video/11178...imbledon-title

http://espn.go.com/tennis/wimbledon1...en-route-title
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 02:20 PM   #2649
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lufa View Post
harsh criticism of Petra from Cernosek (in czech)

http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/tenis-...dosahnout.html
This guy is golden. 'I was sitting with the NIKE CEO in Paris and he told me that Petra needs to get some solid result'

Old Jul 7th, 2014, 04:57 PM   #2650
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice

Regarding Monaco residence: I think you have to own/rent a property there for at least a year before you can apply for residency, so it takes some time. Also you need a proof of wealth, minimum is $5mil. So it took Petra some time to get residency.

I was sitting with the NIKE CEO..
Yeah, sure. And the one about the Snow White and the seven dwarfs is good too..
vendulkabendulka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 07:17 PM   #2651
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
This guy is golden. 'I was sitting with the NIKE CEO in Paris and he told me that Petra needs to get some solid result'

Well, I get it why Ana, Wozz, Sorana or Dani has a contract with Adidas and not Nike now, because Nike actually wants results.

I secretly hope that she will find something new like Berdych did a year ago, but only if it doesn't mean that she's gonna wear something like what she has to wear during this year's clay season.
Quote:
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 07:41 PM   #2652
country flag Petronius

Old Jul 8th, 2014, 02:50 AM   #2653
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Alert: Tennis Channel will rebroadcast Petra's match at 8pm tomorrow, Tues US EST.

They have 2 hrs allotted. We know the match was only 55 minutes. So we're hoping they'll show the Navratilova, McAtee interview of Petra in the studio. I think all of you will like that one, especially the Czech's.

Can someone please record that segment (and upload it, for those who don't have cable), if they show the Martina, McAtee, Petra studio interview. It should come after a half time and end of game Lindsay Davenport analysis, if they keep the same structure.
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 09:10 AM   #2654
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Alert: Tennis Channel will rebroadcast Petra's match at 8pm tomorrow, Tues US EST.

They have 2 hrs allotted. We know the match was only 55 minutes. So we're hoping they'll show the Navratilova, McAtee interview of Petra in the studio. I think all of you will like that one, especially the Czech's.

Can someone please record that segment (and upload it, for those who don't have cable), if they show the Martina, McAtee, Petra studio interview. It should come after a half time and end of game Lindsay Davenport analysis, if they keep the same structure.
I thought you can watch it on tv so isn't it possible for you tu record it?

I wanted to do that but I only have shitty stream where I can watch it and possibly record it, but it'd really bad, I cannot watch more than a few seconds until it stops for a while.

So, I would record it but I need better stream to do that, so if anyone of you guys know about it, let me know.
Quote:
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 12:20 PM   #2655
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
I thought you can watch it on tv so isn't it possible for you tu record it?

I wanted to do that but I only have shitty stream where I can watch it and possibly record it, but it'd really bad, I cannot watch more than a few seconds until it stops for a while.

So, I would record it but I need better stream to do that, so if anyone of you guys know about it, let me know.
Hey Jack

Believe it or not. I have a lot of channels and techno things. Sure. However, I don't watch TV enough to have DVR. Never wanted, requested it from the Telcom (Verizon Fios)

So unless you want me to tape it on VCR (not joking), then try to some how upload, convert it, I'm not sure I'm the best one to do that (nor may I have the time).

The other way would be, to try to switch the TC broadcast to my computer, then record it off my computer, then e-mail or post the link/video.

Note I've never recorded anything off my computer before (except music with a burner), and I've never uploaded any video to You Tube etc.,. Plus, not sure what time I'll be home this evening, to figure all this stuff out, even if I could do it.

That's why I asked for someone else.

Good Luck. At least watch on your stream Jack, so you see it, know what it was (in case you catch it on You Tube, TC in the future).