Petra Kvitova News and Articles - Page 176 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2014, 09:00 PM   #2626
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
He was talking about Petra not beeing totally marketable after that thing with Stepanek, but tennis players make most money from clothes, racquets and strings so it's not a big deal. It was way more easy after Wimby 2011, she was new, shinny, companies who wanted to collaborate were coming to them on their own which is unusual etc. He knew that she will have a hard time dealing with the public and the fame, he saw it before and it changed her, although she was sure it won't. He also said that her partnership with Nike will end next spring. Then, he was asked about what happened with her game after 2011. He was quite harsh, but he admitted that he couldn't help much because he's not doing only tennis and doesn't speak English well. He thinks that some choices of Petra or her team was wrong, such as firing "the physio guy" Ivanko. He said out loud that her condition was very poor in one point. But I wouldn't be upset too much about this (although he seems to be the idiot I've pictured), after all this is just an opinion of a shadow business guy.
Was that a joke, on that "Shadow Business guy (maybe directed at me)". Or you meant that?

I gotcha. And I know he kinda has a big mouth and feels entitled. But why say some of those things right after such a special victory, unless I'm getting the wrong impression, this is out of context?

He couldn't help much, cause he's "not doing much tennis" and "doesn't speak English well"? WTH, isn't that his job (I know, he has other interest, and feels the relationship is the other way around)!?

Well ok now.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2014, 10:06 PM   #2627
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice

Not for long. Cernosek will go to jail for this:
http://www.lidovky.cz/olympiadu-na-l...31_ln_domov_sk
vendulkabendulka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 10:30 PM   #2628
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Was that a joke, on that "Shadow Business guy (maybe directed at me)". Or you meant that?

I gotcha. And I know he kinda has a big mouth and feels entitled. But why say some of those things right after such a special victory, unless I'm getting the wrong impression, this is out of context?

He couldn't help much, cause he's "not doing much tennis" and "doesn't speak English well"? WTH, isn't that his job (I know, he has other interest, and feels the relationship is the other way around)!?

Well ok now.
Well, I didn't want to offend you, if you're working in business as well, sorry.

And I wasn't really concentrating on the correct order of things he said, so those two excuses where used when he was talking about the coping with the media and fame and why he couldn't help much, not why he couldn't help with the tennis stuff (and I don't think this is his work).

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendulkabendulka View Post
Ehm, since when are Czech politicians and "businessmen" going to jail for their crimes? Well, maybe this is what he meant by "other activities".
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 10:45 PM   #2629
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

^ What crimes?
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 10:50 PM   #2630
country flag jalusbrian

jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
He was talking about Petra not beeing totally marketable after that thing with Stepanek, but tennis players make most money from clothes, racquets and strings so it's not a big deal. It was way more easy after Wimby 2011, she was new, shinny, companies who wanted to collaborate were coming to them on their own which is unusual etc. He knew that she will have a hard time dealing with the public and the fame, he saw it before and it changed her, although she was sure it won't. He also said that her partnership with Nike will end next spring. Then, he was asked about what happened with her game after 2011. He was quite harsh, but he admitted that he couldn't help much because he's not doing only tennis and doesn't speak English well. He thinks that some choices of Petra or her team was wrong, such as firing "the physio guy" Ivanko. He said out loud that her condition was very poor in one point. But I wouldn't be upset too much about this (although he seems to be the idiot I've pictured), after all this is just an opinion of a shadow business guy.
If this is true he is disgusting. Money alone matters to this reptile .
jalusbrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 10:53 PM   #2631
country flag jalusbrian

jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold

In glad petra is not 'marketable ' : once upon a time the only marketable people were slaves !
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 10:55 PM   #2632
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, I didn't want to offend you, if you're working in business as well, sorry.

And I wasn't really concentrating on the correct order of things he said, so those two excuses where used when he was talking about the coping with the media and fame and why he couldn't help much, not why he couldn't help with the tennis stuff (and I don't think this is his work).

Ehm, since when are Czech politicians and "businessmen" going to jail for their crimes? Well, maybe this is what he meant by "other activities".
No I'm fine with Shadow Business.

Remember, I didn't read the article. I was just asking was that a joke directed at me, since I and others used to kill Cernosek; some even calling him a petty crook, etc.? Plus, I saw those "rolled eyes" again.

I was being serious, just wanted to make sure. You can call him anything you want. It's Sunday, almost 7pm, and no I'm not working.

So why did he say this stuff about Petra now? And you can mention the other stuff as well, unless you just don't want to spread negativity on Petra's subforum, so soon after her victory. I would understand.
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 10:57 PM   #2633
country flag jalusbrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendulkabendulka View Post
Good riddance to the slave trader
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 10:57 PM   #2634
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think he is the problem. That guy is a joke as a manager. Fire him Petra.
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 10:59 PM   #2635
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
OK, I think I see it better now. Cause I noticed you called him an "idiot" in your original response.

This guy is creepy, shady, if he would say stuff like this, while Petra was at the Wimbledon dance receiving her glory. SMH/WTH

And the the other stuff, I would not be surprised at all, like this.

Whadda classless Jerk!
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 11:02 PM   #2636
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
First he complains what he can't get for her. However, he next complains what he WON'T DO for her, cause he doesn't have the time, along with not speaking English.

WTF!?

Either do your job. Hire some one else to do it. Or fire him Petra.
But unfortunately, Imma stop now. Cause I know we still have people checking in, to catch up on Petra and/or wish her well, after her Wimbledon triumph.

Whadda Jerk!!
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 11:03 PM   #2637
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Good riddance to the slave trader
Is it that bad, what he did?
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 11:33 PM   #2638
country flag jalusbrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Is it that bad, what he did?
People are not commodities or banners on which to sell something like watches cars junk food
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 11:43 PM   #2639
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Wow, I just re-read [more carefully] what Jack wrote, and I can't believe he would say this so soon.

Plus, what did he want Petra to do, lose in 2011?

Isn't' this why you surround yourself with, or hire the best peoples, to help her cope, keep her hungry?

Plus, who's he fooling. All those hires come from The Czech Republic and Slovakia, and all seem to be affiliated with him. So you can hire or fire them, as long as they come from my approved network.

And shouldn't he be out there working, trying to cut her some more deals (and if not, just be happy that she just won her 2nd Wimby after a three year drought)? WTH. Slippery guy to say the least.

Oh, and thanks Jack.
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 11:50 PM   #2640
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

^ At least now that Petra resides in Monaco there is less possibility of collateral damage from those kinds of "village shenanigans"
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote