Petra Kvitova News and Articles - Page 174 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2014, 08:57 PM   #2596
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Wimbledon nitwit writer thinks Petra is from Poland, and repeats the error multiple times in the article.

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/...williams_.html
Moron.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 05:25 PM   #2597
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

interview with steni´s favourite Michael Safar (Petra's psychologist)

http://sport.idnes.cz/tenis-wimbledo...2930_tenis_rou
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 06:46 PM   #2598
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
interview with steni´s favourite Michael Safar (Petra's psychologist)

http://sport.idnes.cz/tenis-wimbledo...2930_tenis_rou
His jobs is just to follow Petra around and bother her with dumb talk. how is this helping her, exactly?

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 07:11 PM   #2599
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
His jobs is just to follow Petra around and bother her with dumb talk. how is this helping her, exactly?
Actually, his answers are quite interesting. It seems like the guy is really able to understand and help her. IMHO.
vendulkabendulka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 07:43 PM   #2600
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendulkabendulka View Post
Actually, his answers are quite interesting. It seems like the guy is really able to understand and help her. IMHO.
Please, you don't have to be sport psychologist to know when it's better to leave player alone or when to cheer her up, also talking about projecting best memories isn't rocket science, most people do this on they own. I don't see how his mental exercises help her at all or what so special he is doing

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 07:59 PM   #2601
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendulkabendulka View Post
Fixed. The fact that you understand or know somebody doesn't necessarily mean that you can help as well, I'm with Shifty on this one.
Quote:
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 01:08 AM   #2602
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

Great, insightful article about the ups and downs of Petra's game the last 3 yrs and the changes she went through on and off the court:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...hard/12171741/

apparently Petra is single now so she can completely focus on tennis...as many of us had speculated...her personal life affected her play on the court
TennisAddict84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 01:49 AM   #2603
country flag Synth

Synth is a glorious beacon of light Synth is a glorious beacon of light Synth is a glorious beacon of light Synth is a glorious beacon of light Synth is a glorious beacon of light Synth is a glorious beacon of light Synth is a glorious beacon of light Synth is a glorious beacon of light Synth is a glorious beacon of light Synth is a glorious beacon of light Synth is a glorious beacon of light

I thought she was back together with Adam?
Synth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 05:48 AM   #2604
country flag jalusbrian

jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold

Petra won her first wimbledon by imagining she was playing a 4th round match
jalusbrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 04:17 PM   #2605
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisAddict84 View Post
Great, insightful article about the ups and downs of Petra's game the last 3 yrs and the changes she went through on and off the court:

apparently Petra is single now so she can completely focus on tennis...as many of us had speculated...her personal life affected her play on the court
Great, insightful? looks like its been penned by Ex and that other poster the 'icecream queen'
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 04:23 PM   #2606

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Great, insightful? looks like its been penned by Ex and that other poster the 'icecream queen'
lol i thought the quotes provided some good context
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 04:35 PM   #2607
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Laura's analysis: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ten...-Bouchard.html

So who are you picking, Laura?
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 04:48 PM   #2608
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
Laura's analysis: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ten...-Bouchard.html

So who are you picking, Laura?
Strangely, Laura think Toronto was played on clay, I guess she's been out for too long now.
Quote:
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 05:02 PM   #2609
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisAddict84 View Post

Oh, so Petra is one of those kinda of women (gives all to a mate, at the expense of herself), or is that just another made up excuse?

Don't worry, I want to keep it positive, and will table this type of in-depth discussion till after the final?

Note: I didn't read the article, since Moose said it's sounds like something I would write (whether that's an accurate depiction or not), so I avoided it to not be unnecessarily annoyed by the recount of Petra's last 2 1/2 years.

Last edited by Excelscior : Jul 4th, 2014 at 05:08 PM.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 09:46 PM   #2610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Oh, so Petra is one of those kinda of women (gives all to a mate, at the expense of herself), or is that just another made up excuse?

Don't worry, I want to keep it positive, and will table this type of in-depth discussion till after the final?

Note: I didn't read the article, since Moose said it's sounds like something I would write (whether that's an accurate depiction or not), so I avoided it to not be unnecessarily annoyed by the recount of Petra's last 2 1/2 years.
yea, def read it after the final...some interesting quotes in there by Kotyza and Safarova that put into more context Petra's mindset the last few years