Petra Kvitova News and Articles - Page 171 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 11th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #2551
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Petra Kvitova ‏@Petra_Kvitova 12h
We know whats's coming next when she says she is training "hard"
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 07:22 AM   #2552
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
We know whats's coming next when she says she is training "hard"
"really really really hard" only matters
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #2553
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting schedule for Petra.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 07:35 AM   #2554
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Martina Navrátilová : "I offered her help. She doesn´t want anything yet. …If she asks for an advice
I will be glad to help her."

http://www.rozhlas.cz/zpravy/tenis/_...itove--1254934
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #2555
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Martina Navrátilová : "I offered her help. She doesn´t want anything yet. …If she asks for an advice
I will be glad to help her."

http://www.rozhlas.cz/zpravy/tenis/_...itove--1254934
This offer released in the media is quite old. Navratilova said that she would love to help Petra somehow, but then Petra said that Martina hasn't spoken to her.

I think that Martina should offer her advises to Petra in person, not through the media. Until then, it looks like Martina just wants to make alibi, that she has done everything she possibly could.

Nevertheless, I think Petra should find Martine on her own and ask her for advises because she is the one who is struggling and needs to find a way out of this slump, she should be trying to find every possible person that could help her. But probably she just don't want to yet.

One of her disadvantages/advantages is her stubbornness. Her strong head helped her keep believing even when she was making errors and winning matches in tight three setters, but her self belief was high enough to get her out of this and she could start to play for winner again because she got through. This is attribute of the true champions, but it can also be bad for them when they are making mistakes and don't want to realize it. This is also the reason why she is capable of losing matches where she just keeps making errors while trying to hit winners again instead of changing strategy. The only thing she can do about this is to learn how to tell apart the situation if she should keep her aggressive strategy, survive the short slump and start to hit winner again or if she should just change her game plan for a while and go for plan B or C to avoid losing the match.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #2556
country flag paulmara

new training regime

http://sport.idnes.cz/kvitova-o-nove...1929_tenis_par
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #2557
country flag Palkov

Palkov is an unknown quantity at this point

Tried to translate it better than Big Brother
http://www.sport.cz/ostatni/tenis/cl...ve.html#hp-sez

I DO NOT NEED HELP, KVITOVA REFUSED OFFER FROM NAVRATILOVA
Tennis player Petra Kvitova trying out a new way to return to the top of her career. But 23-yrs old player from Fulnek has decided to reject offer to help from Martina Navratilova. The 56-yrs old tennis legend told in an interview for Radio-journal.

I offered to help her, but she did not want anything," said Navratilova, who lives in the United States, where recently finished the last Grand Slam tournament of the season - U.S. Open. Kvitova was eliminated in the 3rd round with home Alison Riske.

Czech Fed Cup representative was repeatedly bothered with health problems, especially with fever. "She had a physical problems here, there is nothing you can do. She had a bad luck to get sick, " regretted Navratilova, who, together with Australian Rennae Stubbs, won the doubles veteran tournament.

When she asks for advice, I will help, says Navratilova
Although Kvitova has refused her help so far, Navratilova did not lose. "If she asks for advice, I’ll be glad to help her," said Navratilova, who, like Kvitova, has won Wimbledon in twenty-one years of age.

Kvitova won in 2011, besides Wimbledon, WTA Tour Championship, Fed Cup and four other tournaments. She had climbed to second place in rankings and attack on the first place was expected. Instead, she slowly began to sink, until she left the elite ten earlier this week.

Experts often criticize Kvitova’s lack of physical fitness and poor movement on the court. The best Czech player has decided therefore to ask fitness coach Marek Vseticek. She should also attempt a comprehensive medical examination in order to prevent health problems together with her team.

Last edited by Palkov : Sep 14th, 2013 at 07:51 AM.
Palkov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #2558
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Tbh i dont think she needs Martina's help or advice tbh. All she needs to do is get back on track and get her game back to the aggressor that she was in 2011.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 07:32 AM   #2559
country flag paulmara

Černošek (Petra´s win was) a „nice wedding present“

http://sport.idnes.cz/kvitova-vyhral...22324_tenis_ma
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 09:32 PM   #2560
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Černošek (Petra´s win was) a „nice wedding present“

http://sport.idnes.cz/kvitova-vyhral...22324_tenis_ma
You know what's funny? Petra's manager Černošek married Petra Langrová, a former hitting partner of Martina Hingis, who is a former fiancée of Radek, who is now Petra's bf
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 12:19 AM   #2561
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
You know what's funny? Petra's manager Černošek married Petra Langrová, a former hitting partner of Martina Hingis, who is a former fiancée of Radek, who is now Petra's bf
This is really small pond with only few fish in it
vendulkabendulka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 01:51 AM   #2562
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
thats weird..
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 10:47 AM   #2563
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
thats weird..
No. That's Černošek and his [tennis] world!!
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 07:34 AM   #2564
country flag Tennisandco

Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold

Really nice interview of Petra for SI.com

Petra Kvitova talks WTA Championships, her penchant for three-setters, more...
Tennisandco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #2565
country flag RogerKvitova

RogerKvitova has disabled reputation
Cool Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisandco View Post
The questions are really spot-on!
And I am glad that she knows it... 2012 AO SF
RogerKvitova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote