Petra Kvitova News and Articles - Page 159 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #2371
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

It look like it true, I so hoping not through

Quote:
Did not work out, confirmed Stepanek divorce Vaidisova. About Kvitová but does not want to talk

Just three years marriage lasted tennis Davis Cup hero Radek Stepanek and former players of the world seventh Nicole Vaidisova. According to the newspaper flash famous couple will divorce and thirty-four Stepanek has already said a new acquaintance - Petra Kvitova. Wimbledon champion of 2011, several weeks after she split with Adam Pavlásek.

It was three years ago glitzy wedding. Stepanek Vaidisova let himself in the cathedral of St. Vitus and the ceremony takes into account many VIP guests including hockey legend Jaromir Jagr. But the marriage did not last long. "Radek Stepanek and his wife Nicole have agreed to a divorce settlement and all," said spokesman Charles Davis Cup team Tejkal.

The information was later confirmed in a statement himself Stepanek. "I can confirm that my marriage to Nicole Vaidisova few weeks ago in fact ended. Such is life, it happens, sometimes it does not work out, and we did not work out. With Nicole, we agreed as adults sensible people to the conditions of our separation and formal divorce, everything is done correctly, "says the statement.

Hero of last year's final Davis Cup are not going more to the whole situation to comment: "Because now I wait Wimbledon, not the other questions regarding my privacy to respond. Thanks for understanding."

Kvitova pleads for peace
Kvitova twenty-three until recently was dating a promising young tennis player Adam Pavlásek, which was about four and a half years younger, but both agreed to break up. "That ended the relationship Petra Kvitova and Adam Pavlásek, it probably is not no secret," said Tejkal.

Several sources of Prostejov Tennis Club apparently confirmed that between Stepanek and Kvitova spark. On the official confirmation of a relationship but we'll probably have to wait until after Wimbledon, which starts on Monday.

"Wimbledon is for me the most important tournament of the year where I předloňském after his triumph like this year showed the best performance and play many matches. Do you need and the greatest peace. Therefore, please, respect my requests, that in the tournament will not be any Comment your privacy and answer the questions that concern it. To avoid unnecessary speculation, I can confirm that my relationship with Adam Pavlásek finished, everyone will live my life as private as well as the tennis, "Kvitova sent word.
http://www.sport.cz/ostatni/tenis/cl...ce-mluvit.html

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 02:52 AM   #2372
country flag jalusbrian

jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold

WHY would petra get involved with a man who will likely find it will also nopt work out? IS she ready to sacrifice her tennis career this way?
jalusbrian is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:44 AM   #2373
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
WHY would petra get involved with a man who will likely find it will also nopt work out? IS she ready to sacrifice her tennis career this way?
low self esteem

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 04:11 AM   #2374
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
It look like it true, I so hoping not through

http://www.sport.cz/ostatni/tenis/cl...ce-mluvit.html
Thanks Trey.

Though no in this area of the Subforum pointed out this article earlier (and it was posted on GM as well), it's really informative regarding what's going on with Petra during this Ahem scandal, including the Prostojev comments and Petra's before the Matt Cronin quotes were posted later.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 04:14 AM   #2375
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

^ No Problem I just hope she doesn't fall or get into a slump kinda like Nikki V. He really mees up her career, I wonder through how long she have been seeing Stepanek

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 04:16 AM   #2376
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Who knows (on several of your questions and statements)?

I guess we'll find out soon enough? Lol
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 06:33 AM   #2377
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

If Radek will work as a hitting partner with her, he could really improve Petra's game.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 07:44 AM   #2378
country flag bharatkt

bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice

My heart skipped a beat when I saw those photos of hers with Stepanek, and now this unconfirmed news of their being together has reignited my fears. If it is true (and I am still hoping and praying that it doesn’t turn out to be true) then this is the worst decision Petra could have made. Stepanek?? Really?? Is she serious?? Has she lost her mind??

That guy has already ruined a promising talent in Nicole. What is it about him that young girls get attracted to him? I really fail to understand. He doesn’t really have a sparkling personality. His career achievements are not extraordinary, is 11 years her senior and in twilight of his career.

I beg of you Petra don’t do this to yourself.
bharatkt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 07:49 AM   #2379
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 08:10 AM   #2380
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Wait, they have photos of them in bed or just photoshop?

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:30 AM   #2381
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
This it ridiculous!

I guess for people from Blesk it is a new information that players men and women are living very close to the courts and their hotels are usually close to each other. But that's not new fact for tennis players or their fans at all.

I was waiting for a "prove" like this so nothing is changed. Those who want to believe it - although they say the they don't - will see it as convenient prove, the others (like me) will laugh about it.
*Jack* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:43 AM   #2382
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Radek must be very well endowed indeed to do anything at a distance of 150 meters.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:45 AM   #2383
country flag mac47

I love the little hearts leaping around with tennis racquets in their hands.

As far as I can tell, Blesk absolutely rocks. If the story is true, they broke it first. If it's not, Blesk still deserves massive props for generating such an awesome and apparently plausible, yet "Bombshell" rumor.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 12:03 PM   #2384
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
I love the little hearts leaping around with tennis racquets in their hands.

As far as I can tell, Blesk absolutely rocks. If the story is true, they broke it first. If it's not, Blesk still deserves massive props for generating such an awesome and apparently plausible, yet "Bombshell" rumor.
Well, I can sure you that most of the people from Blesk won't be alive next months if Petra fails early because of this mess!

EDIT:
Here is the article on sport.cz, you can find a video from Wimbledon player's party.

It is actually a good article because there is only one sentence about that rumour.
*Jack* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 12:12 PM   #2385
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Well, I can sure you that most of the people from Blesk won't be alive next months if Petra fails early because of this mess!

EDIT:
Here is the article on sport.cz, you can find a video from Wimbledon player's party.

It is actually a good article because there is only one sentence about that rumour.
Article is useless, they just printed her words from WTALive show with added fluff, so it would look like an actual article. That quote is from her interview with Cronin has been copy-pasted literally everywhere

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote