Petra Kvitova News and Articles - Page 157 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #2341
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #2342
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it's not true, but fear it is. Haven't seen Adam in a long time, and Radek never has any positive effect on girlfriends' tennis.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #2343
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Shes going down.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #2344
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Noooooooooooo
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #2345
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Well,let's hope that Petra has better judgment than that;Stepanek is a Sewer Turd,the kind of guy who'd sleep with a 12- or 13-year-old if her breasts were fully developed...and then he'd pretend that he didn't know how old she was even if he knew the girl's parents.

I understand where some of you might say that we can distinguish sports from personal lives,and that's true in most cases,but you have to be able to respect someone as a person before you can cheer for him/her.

I remember an NFL game a few years back when a star player ON MY FAVORITE TEAM spit in an opponent's face w/o any sort of provocation.The referees swallowed their whistles when that opponent retaliated by drilling the jerk in the face with an excellent punch...and then the one who spit was ejected.A few of his teammates were about to intervene when they saw the punch,but the ones who'd been standing closer held them back,as if to say,'Naw,FORGET him!He spit in dude's face,he deserved to get popped!' It was a case where justice didn't follow the letter of the law/rules,and I was glad when the asshole got smacked

In sum,I'm more than happy to support Petra even if she underachieves on court for the next 5 years,but she has to at least carry herself in an honorable way--that's not much to ask

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #2346
country flag RogerKvitova

RogerKvitova has disabled reputation

What is in her mind?
RogerKvitova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #2347
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Hope it's not true, but fear it is. Haven't seen Adam in a long time, and Radek never has any positive effect on girlfriends' tennis.
Well, we can't know what effect it could have, but we already know what is the effect of ending the relationship and being alone (past few months).
The only thing I don't trust this is the timing. Knowing how honest Petra is, I don't think she would date a man who just god divorced. On the other hand, a relationship is not everytime something you can plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Well,let's hope that Petra has better judgment than that;Stepanek is a Sewer Turd,the kind of guy who'd sleep with a 12- or 13-year-old if her breasts were fully developed...and then he'd pretend that he didn't know how old she was even if he knew the girl's parents.

I understand where some of you might say that we can distinguish sports from personal lives,and that's true in most cases,but you have to be able to respect someone as a person before you can cheer for him/her.

I remember an NFL game a few years back when a star player ON MY FAVORITE TEAM spit in an opponent's face w/o any sort of provocation.The referees swallowed their whistles when that opponent retaliated by drilling the jerk in the face with an excellent punch...and then the one who spit was ejected.A few of his teammates were about to intervene when they saw the punch,but the ones who'd been standing closer held them back,as if to say,'Naw,FORGET him!He spit in dude's face,he deserved to get popped!' It was a case where justice didn't follow the letter of the law/rules,and I was glad when the asshole got smacked

In sum,I'm more than happy to support Petra even if she underachieves on court for the next 5 years,but she has to at least carry herself in an honorable way--that's not much to ask
I don't like when somebody is insulting my favorite player, especially when somebody makes up totally sick charges which are hardly close to the truth.
P.S.: I totally haven't understand why have you had written the whole 3rd paragraph, I guess I'm missing the connection to what we are discussing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerKvitova View Post
What is in her mind?
Well, that is the greatest question of all time - "What do women think about?" I guess, only they know.
*Jack* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #2348
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
I don't like when somebody is insulting my favorite player, especially when somebody makes up totally sick charges which are hardly close to the truth.
P.S.: I totally haven't understand why have you had written the whole 3rd paragraph, I guess I'm missing the connection to what we are discussing?
Well,this is a Pull-your-head-out-of-your-ass moment,Jack.I was exaggerating only slightly but,then again,it wouldn't suprise me one bit if it happened.Are you one of those people who pretend that the Catholic church has never done anything wrong?That all the stories about pedophile priests is just propaganda to ruin the RCC's "good reputation"?I'll tell you what: When you can find just 10 people--not including you and your family members--who don't describe him as a total sleazebag,then I'll apologize

I can respect that you didn't see the relevance of the 3rd paragraph.What I was trying to say was that I hold even my favorite athletes--or athletes on my favorite teams--accountable for their actions.Another example: If I really felt that Ray Lewis of the Baltimore Ravens had committed murder,then I'd have refused to support him at all.However,even police investigators have given their opinion that he did NOT commit murder and merely fled from the scene after the incident.That same standard applies to Petra or any other faves I have in any sports

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #2349
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Well,this is a Pull-your-head-out-of-your-ass moment,Jack.I was exaggerating only slightly but,then again,it wouldn't suprise me one bit if it happened.Are you one of those people who pretend that the Catholic church has never done anything wrong?That all the stories about pedophile priests is just propaganda to ruin the RCC's "good reputation"?I'll tell you what: When you can find just 10 people--not including you and your family members--who don't describe him as a total sleazebag,then I'll apologize

I can respect that you didn't see the relevance of the 3rd paragraph.What I was trying to say was that I hold even my favorite athletes--or athletes on my favorite teams--accountable for their actions.Another example: If I really felt that Ray Lewis of the Baltimore Ravens had committed murder,then I'd have refused to support him at all.However,even police investigators have given their opinion that he did NOT commit murder and merely fled from the scene after the incident.That same standard applies to Petra or any other faves I have in any sports
Well, I haven't got what you wanted to say with that church and stuff, but I think that mixing up Paedophilia and often changeover of girlfriends/wives is too big exaggeration for me.
I'm not saying often changing of wives or girlfriends is good and I have to say that Radek lost some credit in my eyes because of this, but I admire him because of what he's doing on the court, not because of his personal life.

Unfortunately, I don't know him personally or people who really know Radek to be eligible enough to judge him or swear that he's good or bad. I think that people, especially from tabloids and newspapers who are writing about him and other tennis players love to make up stories and fill in gaps by making their own conclusion about thing they can hardly know or understand.

I can understand it now. I can only agree about what you have written in the 2nd paragraph.
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #2350
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
According to Blesk,
they promised photos tommorow
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #2351
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Couldn't agree more, that was a totally disgusting comment. Posts like this are the reason why I put some people on the ignore list.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #2352
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
they promised photos tommorow
Thx. The GM nation is already salivating over the idea
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #2353
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
they promised photos tomorrow
I think they thought the pictures from the photo shoot which are gonna be printed tomorrow. Otherwise I guess it takes some time to photoshop these two in some delicate position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Thx. The GM nation is already salivating over the idea
Nicely written.
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #2354
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Just for the record Adam told in the middle of April that he wasn´t with Petra.

Quote:
I think they thought the pictures from the photo shoot which are gonna be printed tomorrow.
"proof of love"
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #2355
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters

Concluding Czech romance news, Kvtiova confirmssplit from longtime BF Adam Pavlasek, no comments on Stepanek rumor, wants 2 focus on Wimby
No comment?

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote