Petra Kvitova News and Articles - Page 144 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 07:52 PM   #2146
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Blesk is mainly interested in juicy info about a player's sex life, expensive cars, fashion stuff, etc.
I know, they could have counted how many new bimmers Petra can buy with her prize money from Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
I wanted to do the summary, but Shifty has already done it so mine could be maybe a little more detailed but it would be the same what Shifty has written.
You can provide us with full transcript, i'm sure non Czech speaking Petra fans would be more then interesting to know more about his persona
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 07:56 PM   #2147
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
I know, they could have counted how many new bimmers Petra can buy with her prize money from Dubai

You can provide us with full transcript, i'm sure non Czech speaking Petra fans would be more then interesting to know more about his persona

that would be much appreciated!
TennisAddict84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 08:01 PM   #2148
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Pues bien, en cinco minutos que debería ser.
I wanted to do the summary, but Shifty has already done it so mine could be maybe a little more detailed but it would be the same what Shifty has written.
Hey Jack, to save you time - I put the words from the original article in to the google translator machine and it spewed out what is below - could you perhaps edit that for us, as some of it is very confusing and I am sure we are getting the wrong meaning from google translator....thanks..

wish my methods have made Peter an exceptional
The 1st The 3rd 2013,
Who is the Christian Bajza, fitness trainer tennis player Petra Kvitova? Kung-fu fighter, gym owner and supporter of Chinese medicine. The man who does not like to travel and prefer to keep in the shade, spoke for MF Dnes.
After Petra Kvitova last year involved a peculiar man with unusual methods, her life was shattered. She stopped going to the gym, trained only with the weight of your own body and in doing so suffered enough. She felt as if someone had swapped the body, groping on the court. It seems, however, that bet on a change came. Kvitova last week after half a year, won the tournament.
It's also worth Bajza Christian, a former fighter kung-fu, which greatly helped to raise the Top 20 other tenistce, Lucie Safarova, Slovak-site fitness center and focuses on Chinese medicine.
"I deal with different ways to exercise and worry about your body, something that could be called chiropractic. In Prostejov tennis club I started as a physiotherapist and I gained a fitness preparation, "he said in an interview for MF Dnes, which was also when Kvitova.
* What is the magic of your approach?
The best athletes are doing something extra, something special. This is special. I use methods that are not common in Europe. I'd like to help Peter to have extra weapon, ace in the hole.
* In practice it is mainly exercises with your own body weight, right?
Yes. Athlete after them should be less prone to injuries. Furthermore, many people believe that one can think of as being extremely difficult. Strengthen them even when auxiliary stabilizing muscles.
* What gives you a hard time, Petro?
When we started, every practice I suffered. But quite rapidly getting better. For me they are still the worst series of sprints, where as asthmatic breathless.
* What the Christian, work with different Petra and Lucie Safarova?
There's no comparison. Training unit to be tailored to athletes. So it's very individual. Always watching the first man, I recognize its nature and then customize the training.
* What first attracted you to Peter?
I knew her and I knew that a fighter. But pleasantly surprised how in practice can overcome, even if it was for her at first hard.
* What are your exercise difficult?
It's hard to describe. Not resemble conventional squats or klikům. Petra pick them myself inventing names to remind them.
* A help, Petro?
We focus on the parts that were weaker. I balanced the muscles that your body is in balance.
* Meanwhile with Petra nevyrážíte the tournament. When you are going for first?
I had to go to the U.S. now, but I'm sick and stay home.
* You do not have to travel too much, eh?
You got it exactly.
* Do you mind flying hotels?
On the plane you get used to, but they just do not like somewhere trmácím. I can not explain it better.
* Fortunately, Peter poctivka and tasks from you nešidí. Is that so?
Now this is a huge advantage of our cooperation. I'm calm, I know that all comply. So I let her into the world just fine.
* What it meant to you offer? Step in your career?
I is not a career for some action. With Peter humanly understood, as well as with her tennis coach David Kotyza. We form a team, I enjoy it. But yes, I must admit, it's a challenge to work with an athlete at the highest level.
* Do you have a common interest?
We have the same opinion on the rest.
* Can you clarify please?
There are people who prefer active rest. My resting entirely passively.
* Gaučing profess?
Yes! We can brutally rub, but then we can be totally lazy. Regeneration is the second part of the training.
* Have you Petry sorry if worried, or you know that they get caught?
Change requests tax patience. Rather, I was uncomfortable the hard criticism. It is annoying when you people unjustly attacking a friend.
* How would you defend it if you could?
Who did not pass at least part of the way in her shoes, let her judge. The public sees only a tiny part of the whole story. He can not imagine the stress and psychological pressure.
* Can you see the physical part of her progress?
Yes, definitely. Petrino body will get used to the new method, but I saw that manifest from the very beginning. I hope that now it will become increasingly clear, and that it sees and everyone else.
* So what is better?
Her movement culture. More on tiptoe. It is more explosive, faster.
* You, Petro, initially had the feeling that you are in a foreign body. Has he gone?
In matches with běhavýma girls in Dubai I managed a longer exchange. I do not have to play two strikes. But otherwise we do not resolve it on the court. Concentrate on the game, not for running. (Coach is added) And that's it! Fitness training is there to the player on the court could concentrate solely on strikes and tactics.
* So you have the worst time in a row? Now everything will be easier?
PK: I do not think that now I win where I come. We do not live in a fairy tale. So it does not work in sports. He returns my confidence, but I'm still in the process, yet it will not be easy. KB: The result does not only depend on the condition. You can be the fastest, to give the greatest wounds, physical training will get you far. But every hit the point where it fetches only on head.
"Physical training will get you far. But every hit the point where it fetches only on the head. "Christian Bajza conditioning coach Petra Kvitova
"I do not think that now I win where I come. While returning to my confidence, but I'm in the process of, yet it will not be easy. "Seventh tennis player Petra Kvitova of the world

Kvitova helped the crisis too fedcupová patience and contentment, her manager says
The 1st The 3rd 2013,
PROSTĚJOV The three-hour interview the manager told Miroslav colored. After the collapse of the tennis player Petra Kvitova at the Australian Open he invited her and her coach and fitness trainer KOTYZA Bajza. "They all asked in unison support and peace of mind to do," says Černošek.
* What do you think?
I came to the conclusion that I trust them and that they need to wait when Peter starts. It seems hopped.
* Were you nervous of her defeats?
Petra lost confidence, the court was restless. I agreed with the criticism of its movement. But I still remained in the Top 10 and tennis life has taught me patience.
* What percentage meant financially?
Contracts with manufacturers or clothing missiles are long term, the basic amount is unchanged, but you lose the bonuses.
* Should this affect your TK Prostejov and Czech sports?
Supply from Petra fell, but rose to feed from Tomas Berdych. I'm glad it paid. And if we are not tennis, we have other projects, athletics Olympics.
* Peter apparently helped fedcupový week in Ostrava. What is it?
When matches are under more pressure, but the previous days are relaxed. It usually has standard conditions, better than in tournaments: sparring, rehabilitation, medical care. Trains when needed. In its approach to Fed Cup deserves it.
* Lifted her and scored wins, right?
Yes. Against Australia has not yet been excellent. But the focus and patience returned. In Doha she started hitting the ball after lines, the heaviest blows. He almost beat Serena.
* Also, better moves and relaxed.
I agree. Also played a decisive strikes because they were timely and well built with them.
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 08:06 PM   #2149
country flag Palkov

Palkov is an unknown quantity at this point

Petra's body needed to get used to new methods, but I saw that it had worked from the very beginning. I hope that now it will become more visible, and that everyone can see it as well.
* So what is better? Her movement culture. She is more on tiptoes. She is more explosive,faster.

Am I dreaming? This should be a top class fitness coach? Can you imagine Vika or Serena hiring him?
Cannot wait till Kristian's training methods will become a new standard in world sport...
Palkov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 08:06 PM   #2150
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but at the same time feels good because Berdych started to earn him more
Funny. BTW, I would love if Berdy won tomorrow (he won't of course) to clinch the male/female Dubai double for Prostejov, as some people in this subforum still believe that Cernosek is a total amateur who lucked out on Hingis and that his academy can't produce any other decent player

Berdy's been training at Prostejov since he was eleven.
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 08:13 PM   #2151
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisAddict84 View Post

that would be much appreciated!
OMG......look who's back..... after being knee deep in TF mud & Gos
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=500514

Love the avi with Kvitty & the teapot!
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 08:23 PM   #2152
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Funny. BTW, I would love if Berdy won tomorrow (he won't of course) to clinch the male/female Dubai double for Prostejov, as some people in this subforum still believe that Cernosek is a total amateur who lucked out on Hingis and that his academy can't produce any other decent player

Cernosek is like Czech lesser version of Jerry Jones, good businessman, knows how to market and keep close his gooses but greedy, arrogant and wants to take credit for everything. Tomas success has nothing to do with CR, it's the other way around but some of our Czech comrades don't want to admit that. He can take credit for initial success because he gave opportunity to players but everything beyond is on player\his coach and he gets benefits from that not the credit

Quote:
* Fortunately, Peter poctivka and tasks from you nešidí. Is that so?
Now this is a huge advantage of our cooperation. I'm calm, I know that all comply. So I let her into the world just fine.
rofl, google translate is so google Moose it's better if Jack writes it from scratch
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 09:14 PM   #2153
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cernosek is like Czech lesser version of Jerry Jones, good businessman, knows how to market and keep close his gooses but greedy, arrogant and wants to take credit for everything. Tomas success has nothing to do with CR, it's the other way around but some of our Czech comrades don't want to admit that. He can take credit for initial success because he gave opportunity to players but everything beyond is on player\his coach and he gets benefits from that not the credit
It seems that you are one of those fans who take all this success for granted so you fail to appreciate what these guys in a little town of 50,000 have achieved over the last 20 years and their hard work.

He's said repeatedly that Martina Hingis brought them to another level and since then they've overtaken Prague as the main center of Czech tennis.

I have big respect for Cernosek and the excellent results of his academy, even if I may not like him personally.

On a side note, the main sponsor of the Prostejov club - giant food company Agrofert - is the 3rd largest enterprise in CZ and has just acquired Lieken AG, the biggest German bread producer, from Barilla of Italy.

So the club has strong financial backing and will likely continue to produce more great players in the future, like Jiri Vesely, the world No.1 in juniors in 2011. And some credit definitely goes to Cernosek and his team for getting such a strong sponsor.

Just a few thoughts.
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 09:28 PM   #2154
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
It seems that you are one of those fans who take all this success for granted so you fail to appreciate what these guys in a little town of 50,000 have achieved over the last 20 years and their hard work.

He's said repeatedly that Martina Hingis brought them to another level and since then they've overtaken Prague as the main center of Czech tennis.

I have big respect for Cernosek and the excellent results of his academy, even if I may not like him personally.

On a side note, the main sponsor of the Prostejov club - giant food company Agrofert - is the 3rd largest enterprise in CZ and has just acquired Lieken AG, the biggest German bread producer, from Barilla of Italy.

So the club has strong financial backing and will likely continue to produce more great players in the future, like Jiri Vesely, the world No.1 in juniors in 2011. And some credit definitely goes to Cernosek and his team for getting such a strong sponsor.

Just a few thoughts.
You missing the point. He achieved great things as businessman, he can take credit for that and the fact his facilities provide great opportunities for young Czech tennis players, i don't like his attitude just as i don't like Jerry Jones stubbornness, they both over controlled greedy middle age men that wants credit for everything not just the business side but personal success of an athlete too. I don't like how he talks about Petra and other successful members of his club.
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 10:27 PM   #2155
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I was hoping you didn't post her after his win (and I like Tomas). I guess, I thought to soon.

As Bruce Goose has said numerous times: You can't keep taking credit for Cernosek every time Tomas wins an event.

By god, Prostojev is the top tennis program--in tennis rich Czech Republic. Of course they're going to have some good players. Now on the other hand, what has Tomas really won (and don't give me this Djokovic, Nadal, Federer, Murray argument)?? He still missed and blown opportunities over the years!

Ask me/us how well Cernosek is at managing, coaching and helping these players live up to or beyond their potential (Petra, Berdych, Safarova, and the rest of the Czech bunch he's involved with)???

That part of it is highly debatable, questionable now.

So though we love you: Please stop Petronius (though you can, of course if you want/continue)!!

Note: If you remember, I had called Cernosek, "the Czech Jerry Jones"--a while back, and you didn't like it then either. This should tell you something about him.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 10:29 PM   #2156
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Somebody knows how Cernosek got involve in tennis??
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 12:41 AM   #2157
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Cernosek is a good businessman and maybe that's why you don't like the way he speaks about his players, Ex, because he's using such businesslike terms? Until someone can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he's a mafioso or sth I'll give him the benefit of the doubt no matter how much credit, undue or not, he takes for Hingis & Petra.
petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 12:55 AM   #2158
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
I was hoping you didn't post her after his win (and I like Tomas). I guess, I thought to soon.

As Bruce Goose has said numerous times: You can't keep taking credit for Cernosek every time Tomas wins an event.

By god, Prostojev is the top tennis program--in tennis rich Czech Republic. Of course they're going to have some good players. Now on the other hand, what has Tomas really won (and don't give me this Djokovic, Nadal, Federer, Murray argument)?? He still missed and blown opportunities over the years!

Ask me/us how well Cernosek is at managing, coaching and helping these players live up to or beyond their potential (Petra, Berdych, Safarova, and the rest of the Czech bunch he's involved with)???

That part of it is highly debatable, questionable now.

So though we love you: Please stop Petronius (though you can, of course if you want/continue)!!

Note: If you remember, I had called Cernosek, "the Czech Jerry Jones"--a while back, and you didn't like it then either. This should tell you something about him.
Don't know how sensitive Czech males are;I met one in our Sierra region,with his Slovak buddy,and they were both pretty easy-going.Unfortunately,I seem to have hurt Petronius' feelings and he doesn't wanna be cordial anymore,so I'll chat to all via your post.(btw,send me a PM when you get the chance,please)

First of all,I totally respected the move he made to create a separate thread for those who wish to criticize Petra's team,and I've done my level best to honor that arrangement.However,it's a little dishonest to forbid criticism of Cermosek in these main threads.......And then turn around and PRAISE him whenever the chance arises.

In general,I'd say that youth clinics only deserve limited credit for players' pro success...unless the leaders of said facilities were known for instilling good values and habits in players that left them more disciplined than players from OTHER clinics.I can't even count how many times a supposed can't-miss prospect came from such-and-such academy...and then completely fell flat in the pros.Barring evidence of poor training techniques,we can't blame the academies when prospects flop,nor can we offer any sound arguments that a specific academy deserved primary credit for a former attendee's achievements.

I'd be MUCH more of a believer if I heard a player praise his/her youth academy as the source of his/her success.Usually--maybe even 90% of the time--a retiring player lauds parents(or,in female cases,a supportive husband)...or his/her 1st pro coach...or a coach who helped the player overcome doubts and reach a new level.Off the top of my head,I can't recall a single case where the player named the hometown academy first and foremost.Does anyone have any quotes from Hingis,Berdych or Petra which state,essentially,"I would've been a suck-ass nobody if it hadn't been for Cermosek..."? No offense,Czech posters,but I'd rather see any links for myself and use an impartial means of translation.

Back to my previous analogy: If businessman Donald Trump used his millions to fund a youth clinic where Sloane Stephens trained and found junior success,would that give Donald the credibility to plan all specific aspects of her tennis career?And would that obligate us to act like sheep Catholics and never question anything that infallible Pope Donald ever said or decided??Some of the unusual ways that Petra has proceeded with her team--already enumerated at length--don't exactly scream out 'brilliant planning';the subjective part is in determining who's at fault,and to what degree.Obviously,Petra deserves her own share of blame as she must co-sign every major decision.

Lastly,I had to smile a little bit when Petronius referred to 'finding another(excellent) player' with Prostejov roots.Even if we made the leap that even legends would've been ITF no-names without their local academies,the fact that one has to SEARCH for names...just to have 'another' from Prostejov...isn't exactly a ringing endorsement on the superficial level.I don't do much research on academies,but I'll bet you that there are several successful ones where fans don't have to rack their brains to recall lots of top pros who had gone there..................................I hope that that post was polite enough

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 04:45 AM   #2159
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

I've got no problems with Cernosek. He's a businessman and he talks like a businessman. I don't hear Petra or any other Czech players complaining about him.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 07:05 AM   #2160
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
I've got no problems with Cernosek. He's a businessman and he talks like a businessman. I don't hear Petra or any other Czech players complaining about him.
You wouldn't hear any complaints so that's totally irrelevant,really.He doesn't have any significant impact at all on Czech players who don't use him as their manager,so they wouldn't have anything to complain about.You wouldn't hear his clients complain,either,unless he cheated them out of money or failed to provide some specific service,so the existence/non-existence of complaints isn't the barometer here.

The question is,in North American terms that you can appreciate is,Can a Jerry Jones-type successfully function by playing a coach/GM role??Most NFL experts--virtually ALL,really--agree that the Cowboys won their SBs back when Jones delegated the operation more to sub-ordinates.When he took more of a hands-on role,the Cowboys dropped off and became an average team.The interesting thing THERE is that Jones actually has decent first-hand knowledge of the sport,having played on a championship team in college....Haven't heard any similar testimonies about Petra's manager.

Unless he bullied Petra's family or threatened them somehow via Czech mafia,SHE wouldn't have any grounds to complain because SHE signs off on all final decisions;therefore,the responsibility ultimately lies on HER.....and if you believe that Petra's manager provides her with the ideal assistance and leadership/guidance to help her reach her potential,then you are entitled to that opinion

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote