Petra Kvitova News and Articles - Page 107 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 04:46 PM   #1591
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
I'm lazy and unfocused too, also i hate any kind of routine work but with right motivation i can do anything:haha:

There plenty of coaching methods that do not require routine or disguise it really good, they always can make it more entertaining even with hitting partner but serious enough to count as real work\preparation. Kotyza has some sort of degree in coaching, he should know this sort of things but instead they just babying her too much.
I'm sure plenty of people would have the right motivation and discipline, for millions of dollars (if they could be magically bestowed with Petra's talents and height overnight) Shifty.

And you're right! The Fault still lies with Kotyza and the Petra team. They have to convince Petra (and they're many methods) to buy into the goals, routines, methods and strategies they set for her.

No argument there.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #1592
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Let's just hope she doesn't run to Cernosek or even Kotyza (first or last) for confirmation and clarification, though.
There you go giving me ANOTHER flashback: Ana sobbing on her mom's shoulder after a pathetic,disgrceful loss...and having her 'tennis-expert' family re-assuring her that she didn't need a sports counsellor...baby treatment that was NO surprise from the people who made her a shallow,immature,spoiled brat in the first place

I'd like to think that Petra is more grounded than THAT,though...it would be hard to be any WORSE.I think that there are enough respected Czech legends that Petra will eventually see the light and seek better counsel and preparation

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #1593
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

btw, what is tennisography guys you're talking about? is it some sort of overview of Petra by TC experts or what?
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #1594
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
btw, what is tennisography guys you're talking about? is it some sort of overview of Petra by TC experts or what?
It's a biography show. But because it's on Tennis Channel (and about Tennis players), they call it "Tennisography".
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 05:45 PM   #1595
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's a biography show. But because it's on Tennis Channel (and about Tennis players), they call it "Tennisography".
TC always irritates me but it's about Petra, guess i have to watch it now
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #1596
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon Sexynek
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 05:53 PM   #1597

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can't watch it in the uk
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #1598

Well done on Fed Cup and Davis Cup CZ
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 06:08 PM   #1599
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post

Well done on Fed Cup and Davis Cup CZ
So true.

Contrats to the Czech Posse around the world and in the Home Country.

And I guess you can catch the Tennisography episode later, with it's inevitable posting on You Tube.
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #1600
country flag ShiftyFella

Congrats Czech snatching great combo, Hopman Cup and winning second FC in a row, Anniversary DC in front of home crowd
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #1601
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Congrats Czech snatching great combo, Hopman Cup and winning second FC in a row, Anniversary DC in front of home crowd
Yup yup. And all the Hopman Cup, FedCup and DavisCup matches were won by players from Mr. Černošek's tennis club.

But as they say, if a player wins, all hail goes to the player, but if a player loses all hate and blame is directed at the coach or manager.

Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 11:43 PM   #1602
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Yup yup. And all the Hopman Cup, FedCup and DavisCup matches were won by players from Mr. Černošek's tennis club.

But as they say, if a player wins, all hail goes to the player, but if a player loses all hate and blame is directed at the coach or manager.

Congrats indeed. But don't get carried away now.

I'm sure they all would have preferred a Grand Slam, Olympic medal or Year End Championship.

Did any of them win any of those this year?
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:58 AM   #1603
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think the silence='No'

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #1604
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Congrats indeed. But don't get carried away now.

I'm sure they all would have preferred a Grand Slam, Olympic medal or Year End Championship.

they have GS finalist, YEC finalist and Olympic medalist in rubber five
TimeyWimey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #1605
country flag bruce goose

Let's not kid ourselves here;Cermosek didn't 'make' Petra any more than sleazebag Don King made Muhammad Ali a great boxer.King is a promoter,a conduit who co-ordinates fights,but he doesn't make the boxers better fighters...and aye SERIOUSLY doubt that Petra's Czech mafia stooge fixer has improved HER any more than King has done with any great fighters