Petra Kvitova News and Articles - Page 100 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 07:36 PM   #1486
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
What did Navratilova say?
Some people don´t like her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
We're having an interesting controversy here. Martina Navratilova and Pavel Složil (former Davis Cup winner and Steffi Graf's coach) were not originally invited to Fed Cup and Davis Cup finals, because of their personal disputes with the CEO of the Czech tennis federation ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Who does Jiri or Csersonek owe favors to?

A/ Czech Prime minister Petr Nečas and former Czech Trade Minister Martin Kocourek

B/ CEO of the Czech tennis federation Ivo Kaderka

Note 1 Černošek „Zdeněk(Duplák) is very important for me. At the beginning he gave me invaluable contacts and knowledge“
http://m.ihned.cz/ekonom/c1-52602470...o-nejsem-magor

Note 2 Martin Kocourek and Czech president Václav Klaus

Note 3 Zdeněk Duplák become an advisor of Czech Trade Minister Martin Kocourek
Q (for Černošek) Does it mean you recommended him to Kocourek ?
„ I won´t deny that we are friends for 16 years (with Kocourek) … since he was the head of advisors for Václav Klaus … and because Zdeněk worked in foreign trade he was the ideal man for Martin.„

Note 4 Miroslav Pišťák, mayor of Prostějov recieving an award from Černoček and Kocourek for his lifetime support of tennis in Prostějov

Note 5 Černošek and Martin Hašek from opposition party

Note 6 Czech Trade Minister Kocourek resigns over financial scandal
Kocourek dismissed corruption being behind the 16 million crowns in the account of his mother, a pensioner, and said he entrusted the sum, which was originally his, to Key Investments to "deflect" it from problems connected with his divorce.
http://www.ceskenoviny.cz/news/zprav...057&id_seznam=

Note 7 Martin Kocourek and Ivo Kaderka

Note 8 Former Czech Prime Minister's Aide Dalík Arrested on Corruption Charges with an attempt in 2007 to receive an 18 million euro ($23.5 million)
http://www.nasdaq.com/article/former...5#.UJPCKMVmJLY

Note 9 Former Czech Prime Minister Topolánek, billionaire Tomáš Chrenek and Černošek

Note 10 Kaderka, Topolánek and Černošek
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 07:57 PM   #1487
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Some people don´t like her.

A/ Czech Prime minister Petr Nečas and former Czech Trade Minister Martin Kocourek

B/ CEO of the Czech tennis federation Ivo Kaderka

Note 1 Černošek „Zdeněk(Duplák) is very important for me. At the beginning he gave me invaluable contacts and knowledge“

Note 2 Martin Kocourek and Czech president Václav Klaus

Note 3 Zdeněk Duplák become an advisor of Czech Trade Minister Martin Kocourek
Q (for Černošek) Does it mean you recommended him to Kocourek ?
„ I won´t deny that we are friends for 16 years (with Kocourek) … since he was the head of advisors for Václav Klaus … and because Zdeněk worked in foreign trade he was the ideal man for Martin.„

Note 4 Miroslav Pišťák, mayor of Prostějov recieving an award from Černoček and Kocourek for his lifetime support of tennis in Prostějov

Note 5 Černošek and Martin Hašek from opposition party

Note 6 Czech Trade Minister Kocourek resigns over financial scandal
Kocourek dismissed corruption being behind the 16 million crowns in the account of his mother, a pensioner, and said he entrusted the sum, which was originally his, to Key Investments to "deflect" it from problems connected with his divorce.
http://www.ceskenoviny.cz/news/zprav...057&id_seznam=

Note 7 Martin Kocourek and Ivo Kaderka

Note 8 Former Czech Prime Minister's Aide Dalík Arrested on Corruption Charges with an attempt in 2007 to receive an 18 million euro ($23.5 million)
http://www.nasdaq.com/article/former...5#.UJPCKMVmJLY

Note 9 Former Czech Prime Minister Topolánek, billionaire Tomáš Chrenek and Černošek

Note 10 Kaderka, Topolánek and Černošek
They (and the photos) look like a bunch of shady Mafia, crooked, convicted politicians and money/bag men.

Oh, maybe we know why now Martina (if I'm reading/getting you right) can't talk to Petra outside of hello's during tournaments, grand slams and special events.

Not sure I'm liking this.

Thanks Paulmara, for the FBI/RICO-like dossier and surveillance photos.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 08:12 PM   #1488
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

Yuck Petra! If this guys are corrupts and thieves what a shame!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 10:41 PM   #1489
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

There was a big interview with Petra on the CT4 channel. She's looking forward to her matches. She has already visited the arena as a spectator for an ice-hockey match and so she knows what kind of atmosphere she can expect in a sold-out arena packed with almost 15,000 people.
The good news: she no longer has a nasal voice.

Oh, and she's going to the Maldives for vacation (life's little pleasures).
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:34 PM   #1490
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and congrats to paulmara on a great 'conspiracy' collage
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 04:26 AM   #1491
country flag bharatkt

bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice

Quote:
There was a big interview with Petra on the CT4 channel. She's looking forward to her matches. She has already visited the arena as a spectator for an ice-hockey match and so she knows what kind of atmosphere she can expect in a sold-out arena packed with almost 15,000 people.

Really! She is coming to the Maldives. Wow! She's getting closer, someday she'll come to India as well.
bharatkt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 07:00 AM   #1492
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Aren't those the islands off the coast of Africa that are reportedly slowly sinking into the ocean??....That leaves sort of an eerie,symbolic image in my mind,so I wish that Petra had waited to mention that until AFTER the FC tie ended

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 07:01 PM   #1493
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Petra Kvitova ‏@Petra_Kvitova
Quote:
At the airport, ready to fly to the Maldives without my rackets. I won't tweet for a while Thanks for your support during Fed Cup!
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #1494
country flag paulmara

Old Nov 8th, 2012, 05:16 AM   #1495
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cleveland Beach,right??Who knew that western Lake Erie could be so beautiful

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 05:23 AM   #1496
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Petra Kvitova ‏@Petra_Kvitova
With Adam or the hockey player?
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 05:27 AM   #1497
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
My apologies if this was already posted.

http://worldoftennisblog.dailymail.c...tova-blog.html
Fed Cup final - Petra Kvitova blog
by PETRA KVITOVA

Ahojte z Prahy! Hello from Prague! I’m here for the final event of my season, the Fed Cup Final against Serbia. I wish I could say that I have had the ideal preparation for the tie but unfortunately that’s not true. As you may know, I had to pull out of the WTA Championships in Istanbul last week with a viral infection and it has been a race against time for me to recover.

It’s always nice to start Fed Cup week though, so I’m really excited to be here. There’s a lot of energy in the team and it’s a totally different environment to the regular WTA tournaments. Here, ten of us eat dinner together every night, joking and laughing. We practice together, we have fun in the locker room, we have a DJ in there with great music, it’s a really positive feeling.

It’s also huge to play with Czech Republic on your back. It’s more pressure to play at home in front of the people who really want you to win, but I enjoy this pressure. I like seeing the bench and their support between points, you can’t feel that anywhere else. Tennis is an individual sport and sometimes I miss the team competition – which is what makes Fed Cup special.

The most important thing for me ahead of the weekend is rest rest rest, but that can be difficult before a final. On Monday, I played against Maria Sharapova in an exhibition at the O2 Arena – where we are also playing the Final. Luckily my friend and team-mate Lucie Safarova helped me out and we played one set each against Maria (three of us below).

It was my first proper exhibition but Maria has played them a lot and is great in those situations so we had some fun. I didn’t play my best, but it was good to stand on the court and to feel the atmosphere so I know what I can expect for the weekend.

The arena was almost sold out and lots of people I know came to watch, including of course my parents and Czech ice hockey legend Jaromir Jagr.

My father bought a lot of tickets for the final. I used to travel with my mum and dad until I was 16 around the Czech Republic. It was a bit much at that age and a very intense relationship so I was really glad to move to Prostejov and have my own coach. Now when my parents come they have a different view, they know I am an adult and they can enjoy watching. My father is of course still stressed when I play but he is also very emotional if I win.

We have the draw ceremony tomorrow and the action starts on Saturday. I hope I am ready. I feel better every day and I’m a positive person so I will give 100 per cent because this is the last event of the season and I want to go out on a high.
Sounds like a composition homework
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 11:19 AM   #1498
country flag paulmara

http://sport.idnes.cz/manazer-cernos...1239_tenis_mah
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 11:33 AM   #1499
country flag Petronius

Quote:
LOL, bad news for Shifty and Excelsior, Petra will play the Czech league final
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #1500
country flag paulmara

Quote:
LOL, bad news for Shifty and Excelsior, Petra will play the Czech league final
(New condition coach) Černošek : I will attend the meeting, but the main decision will be on David Kotyza. They are close and I don´t want to force them. (with my choice)
Fed cup 2013 Petra: „I don´t want to talk about about it.“

Last edited by paulmara : Nov 11th, 2012 at 02:03 PM.