Anna Wintour in Kvitova's box - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 12:11 AM   #31
tievae

tievae is a name known to all tievae is a name known to all tievae is a name known to all tievae is a name known to all tievae is a name known to all tievae is a name known to all tievae is a name known to all tievae is a name known to all tievae is a name known to all tievae is a name known to all tievae is a name known to all
Re: Anna Wintour in Kvitova's box

Anna will keep that bob 'n bang hairdo until the day she dies, won't she?
tievae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 12:11 AM   #32
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

She was offered by Sharapova to be in her box, this was her face

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 12:41 AM   #33
country flag The Pro

The Pro is a name known to all The Pro is a name known to all The Pro is a name known to all The Pro is a name known to all The Pro is a name known to all The Pro is a name known to all The Pro is a name known to all The Pro is a name known to all The Pro is a name known to all The Pro is a name known to all The Pro is a name known to all

She's a dick. Did you see her face when Kvitova's relatives were chest bumping. Pure outrage at the unseemliness of it all. And the toffee nosed guy beside her looked similarly unimpressed.

Just the kind of privileged shitehawks that make up half the Wimbledon crowd, while the rest of the proles queue for hours and hours to get in.

Hate her guts

Bartoli Pironkova Li Zheng Robson
The Pro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 01:13 AM   #34
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Ew why would you want her in your box?
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 01:51 AM   #35
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

She cheered for Maria, I think she was maria's guest. Maybe there was free seats and that's why she was sitting there
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:40 AM   #36
country flag Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pro View Post
She's a dick. Did you see her face when Kvitova's relatives were chest bumping. Pure outrage at the unseemliness of it all. And the toffee nosed guy beside her looked similarly unimpressed.

Just the kind of privileged shitehawks that make up half the Wimbledon crowd, while the rest of the proles queue for hours and hours to get in.

Hate her guts
That's social hierarchy for you. No prizes for guessing which end of the spectrum you belong to eh?
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 05:03 AM   #37
country flag DeliriousPotato

DeliriousPotato has a brilliant future DeliriousPotato has a brilliant future DeliriousPotato has a brilliant future DeliriousPotato has a brilliant future DeliriousPotato has a brilliant future DeliriousPotato has a brilliant future DeliriousPotato has a brilliant future DeliriousPotato has a brilliant future DeliriousPotato has a brilliant future DeliriousPotato has a brilliant future DeliriousPotato has a brilliant future

The mullet guy looks like a truck driver.
I hope she's not related to him, or I would have to call her Mary Sue, the farmer's daughter from Fulnek...

Aleksandra Wozniak --- Sabine Lisicki --- Peng Shuai ---

FITD Titles: -Ponte Vedra Beach 2009- -US OPEN 2010-
DeliriousPotato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote