who was this guy, he sit in Kvitova box? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 03:09 PM   #1
country flag quote unquote

quote unquote is a name known to all quote unquote is a name known to all quote unquote is a name known to all quote unquote is a name known to all quote unquote is a name known to all quote unquote is a name known to all quote unquote is a name known to all quote unquote is a name known to all quote unquote is a name known to all quote unquote is a name known to all quote unquote is a name known to all
who was this guy, he sit in Kvitova box?

he look just alike this guy, only he looked like he was wearing one of Conchita Martinez old Kappa tops

the reason i want to know is, when Laura(thats the girl i coach) plays Kvitova in Wimbledon final, if she losing and is not relaxed, i want her to look up @this eejit and then she will lol and be all relaxed and ok she might had go to the loo because she wets her underneath garments laughing but anyway whats his name?
quote unquote is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 03:31 PM   #2
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: who was this guy, he sit in Kvitova box?

That's if Laura (the girl who you coach) ever becomes a successful tennis player.
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 03:31 PM   #3
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 03:46 PM   #4
country flag quote unquote

quote unquote is a name known to all quote unquote is a name known to all quote unquote is a name known to all quote unquote is a name known to all quote unquote is a name known to all quote unquote is a name known to all quote unquote is a name known to all quote unquote is a name known to all quote unquote is a name known to all quote unquote is a name known to all quote unquote is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookodile View Post
That's if Laura (the girl who you coach) ever becomes a successful tennis player.
in the words of Mcenrow, you cannot be serious!

Judith Murray said shes the best British prodigy she's even seen in her life and that she would be the daughter she always ever wanted and that she's the next Williams sister

yes it true that her road to success is always under construction, but trust me, its yellow bricked
quote unquote is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote