How many Grand Slams will Petra Kvitova win in her career? - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How many Grand Slams will Petra Kvitova win in her career?

1 24 14.72%
2 13 7.98%
3 23 14.11%
4 14 8.59%
5 18 11.04%
6 19 11.66%
7 13 7.98%
8 10 6.13%
9 0 0%
10+ 29 17.79%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 07:23 AM   #61
country flag ExtremespeedX

ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold
Re: How many Grand Slams will Petra Kvitova win in her career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
But that player certainly ain't gonna be Caro. Caro basically is only a contender at the two HC majors. Petra I think can win RG one day...and if she's on, could do damage on HC's too.

Even on HC's, my money would be on Petra if it was at a major against Caro.
Obviously a good bet. Looping the ball back every time does not win you majors or even allows you to make major finals. If Petra fixes some flaws in her game, which I believe she's capable of doing, she'll dominate. It's not like she relies on fitness and stamina to tire her opponents out and then complains she's too "tired" at the end of the year
ExtremespeedX is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 07:26 AM   #62
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by justineheninfan View Post
but as you can see from the Australian Open poll most already are leaning to Kvitova there too.

well, polls on tennisforum.com are just...

they all jump now on the kvitty-bandwagon, just like they do with aga before the yec...
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 07:28 AM   #63
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

One very good year and she's the next big thing : New fans

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 08:18 AM   #64
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
One very good year and she's the next big thing : New fans
Well, everybody was gushing over Sharapova after one nice year in ' 04 too, no?
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 10:58 AM   #65
country flag MHingisfan

MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice

10+ not far from Martina's record!
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 12:20 PM   #66
country flag The Kaz
Your fav could never....

The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute

8 i think

1 AO
2 RG
4 W
1 US

Samantha Stosur: US Open Champion 2011

Kerber // Barthel // Jankovic // Dellacqua // Pironkova // Arn // Cohen
Dulgheru // Scheepers // Kanepi // Cetkovska // Lisicki // Niculescu // Errani

The Kaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 12:26 PM   #67
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kaz View Post
8 i think

1 AO
2 RG
4 W
1 US
I honestly do not think she will ever win the US Open. She's already making excuses (for lack of better words) for not doing well there and we all know that probably won't bode well.
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #68
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #69
country flag SkylerBlue

SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all

30+
SkylerBlue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 12:49 PM   #70
country flag SymphonyX

SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of

She'll do half a Venus at most.

I say 2x or 3x Wimbledon + 1x Hardcourt slam.
SymphonyX is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 12:56 PM   #71
country flag Tennis Ball

Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future

Many. (I voted for 10+.) The next big thing has finally arrived, after the Big Four Generation. I don't think it's about some hype because she won a slam relatively young, like some other poster said before. It's about the way she playes, the game she has, her shot arsenal and mental strength, imo.
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #72
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

If Petra loses her QF today, this thread bump will look silly, to put it mildly.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 01:26 PM   #73
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

That's because it's a jinx thread.

It's silly. Ignore it or don't answer.

I've already given it too much time.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #74
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post

Agreed. It would be nice to bump it, if Petra wins the title, but it's still three very tough matches away.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #75
country flag Dominika23

Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post

This
Dominika23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote