Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #931
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Lovely photos.

And yes Petronius. I had loved Peta's out fit as well. She looked great! Nice and slim.

It's amazing how she has reshaped her body from 2-3 yrs ago.

Bravo Petra and trainer Ivanko!
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #932
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Lovely photos.

And yes Petronius. I had loved Peta's out fit as well. She looked great! Nice and slim.

It's amazing how she has reshaped her body from 2-3 yrs ago.

Bravo Petra and trainer Ivanko!
These and other photos actually remind me of the fact how natural Petra looks and feels in the company of so many males. I really think that one of the main reasons behind her current and any future success is that since childhood her personality and gamestyle have been shaped largely my males. She said that she never played with dolls, etc., but instead she spent her childhood mostly with her two older brothers and her father. We also all know that she mainly watches men's tennis - and I have no doubt that she tries to learn from them. This is IMO a significant advantage of hers as a female tennis player.

BTW, before leaving to Australia, she received the following question from one Czech journalist (no kidding):

"This year, you won big tournaments on all surfaces. Do you think you are capable of winning all grandslams in a single year?"

"This is quite a tricky question (laughing). Well I wouldn't be complaining if that happened, but my confidence that it will happen next year is not that big."

Last edited by Petronius : Jan 7th, 2012 at 08:14 PM.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 08:18 PM   #933
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Cagey answer. She means it will have to wait until 2014.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 11:21 AM   #934
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

bigger version
http://p.twimg.com/Ain0Ni2CEAAt2Vv.jpg:large

Last edited by paulmara : Jan 10th, 2012 at 08:46 AM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #935
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Cagey answer. She means it will have to wait until 2014.
Yeah but it doesn't mean she couldn't surprise herself (as she always says she does) this year either.

She could be leaving room open for that to in her statement Mac? Lol

But in all sincerity her answer is correct. Cause a lot of that will be determined by the Australian and the French Open. And it's truly too soon to comment before either one is played (though we know she would never be prematurely arrogant in the first place).

Last edited by Excelscior : Jan 8th, 2012 at 02:48 PM.
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #936
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
My wild speculation. She is sitting next to Kotyza. I know Kotyza is married. Or she is with Mr.Lebeda (photograph)
I was trying to find Kotyza´s wife photo but no success but I found an old picture.
Thought I'd give a different angle to this Paulmara 'rumour' - Saw Petra in London at the BBC Sports Awards Night as she presented the 'Coach of the year Award' & she was accompanied by Adam - From what I saw I doubt if she will let 'any other' come between them at this moment - she looked very content with Adam at the ceremony - Adam appeared more grown-up though from what I had seen before or was expecting - Oh before you ask me - she looked gorgeous in her off-shoulder long purple dress
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 03:17 PM   #937
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So,ladies,what's it like making it past the first 2 rounds of a Grand Slam?I mean,I spend so much time chasing men that I don't have any left over for physical training or psychological preparation that might actually help me reach that level again

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #938
country flag Excelscior

Nice photo of the three Ladies.

But didn't Ana get knocked out already by Safarova? Lol

She looks nice though.
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:47 AM   #939
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 08:09 AM   #940
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

WTAKatie Katie Spellman
World No.2 Petra Kvitova is in town! Busy morning @SydneyTennis for her. She gave a clinic first... yfrog.com/mneicmrj

WTAKatie Katie Spellman
And then spoke to the media - lots of questions about potential to be No.1 by the end of the week yfrog.com/mniopeqj

http://twitter.com/WTAKatie

SydneyTennis SydneyTennis
by WTAKatie
Women's No. 2 seed Petra #Kvitova on the court for a clinic. @WTAKatie plays ballgirl! #AIS2012 #niceskirtkatie twitpic.com/84yyhh

Last edited by paulmara : Jan 10th, 2012 at 07:44 AM.
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 09:58 AM   #941
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One of the greatest benefits of being the fitness coach of a female tennis player
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #942
country flag Petronius

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Saw Petra in London at the BBC Sports Awards Night
Wasn't the event held in Salford, the Greater Manchester area?
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 11:04 AM   #943
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 06:15 AM   #944
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

2R: vs Dulgheru

Old Jan 10th, 2012, 07:46 AM   #945
country flag paulmara

Last edited by paulmara : Jan 10th, 2012 at 08:32 AM.