Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2012, 12:31 PM   #856
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
OMG, just look at the muscles on those thighs! Mr. Ivanko, you cannot be serious! You have certainly done your job well. Very crafty not to waste time on irrelevant body sculpting and just focus on things that help her play tennis.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2012, 03:21 PM   #857
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just perfect.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 03:31 PM   #858
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
Just perfect.
Yes.

This picture should of been Posted on GM, if it hasn't already.

Maybe I'll do it?

Lol
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 04:14 PM   #859
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
OMG, just look at the muscles on those thighs! Mr. Ivanko, you cannot be serious! You have certainly done your job well. Very crafty not to waste time on irrelevant body sculpting and just focus on things that help her play tennis.
I hear you! Can't wait for Petra to demolish Caro on Friday in straight sets. The only drawback is that the hall in Perth is said to be very humid (asthma trigger).
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 04:41 PM   #860
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
I hear you! Can't wait for Petra to demolish Caro on Friday in straight sets. The only drawback is that the hall in Perth is said to be very humid (asthma trigger).
Hopefully she would of checked/looked in to that before playing (and came up with a plan if so)?

I would also guess, she's not the only Asthmatic that has played that tournament (hasn't Justine Henin)?

Hopefully it won't be an issue.

Good luck to you and Happy New Year Petra.
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 04:53 PM   #861
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Was lucky enough to meet Petra on her way to the Burswood Dome. She is quite tall. She didn't say much, but obliged to take a photo with me.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 04:58 PM   #862
country flag Excelscior

Fantastic! And how good/nice for you Renalicious!!

Really nice photo by the way. You should post it in GM.

Congrats!

How tall are you (if I can ask; since you mentioned Petra's height)?

We had a 6'3" poster say that Petra actually looks 6'1" (and not a even 6 feet), which I and several TV commentators feel she is/may be.

Hey! Isn't it 2am now there? I guess you took this previously? Lol

Feel free to give us updates.

Enjoy your time in Australia.

Thanks
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 08:20 PM   #863
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

ugh, yuck . . .in an era of lots of goop and much Photoshopping this still manages to make Kviotva look like a character in Return of the Rubber Aliens. I mean seriously - look at her "skin". WTF are they doing to this naturally attractive woman?Do the people who make these sort of images and those who like them even find actual humans attractive? This kinda crap is the only reason I "wish" Kvitova was still under the radar.
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 08:39 PM   #864
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renalicious View Post
Was lucky enough to meet Petra on her way to the Burswood Dome. She is quite tall. She didn't say much, but obliged to take a photo with me.

Congrats Renalicious, you look great together! I strongly recommend placing this photo in your bank vault, as its value will be probably steeply rising over this decade

It's funny to see how pale Petra is, having just flown in from Central Europe where winter is now in full swing. I hope she'll get a nice tan by the Aussie Open start.

Last edited by Petronius : Jan 1st, 2012 at 09:57 PM.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 02:27 AM   #865
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Hopman Cup: vs Pironkova

Last edited by Sharapovian : Jan 2nd, 2012 at 02:56 AM.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 03:06 AM   #866
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Yazoo C! Petra looks great and FIT!

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 03:33 AM   #867
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Fantastic! And how good/nice for you Renalicious!!

Really nice photo by the way. You should post it in GM.

Congrats!

How tall are you (if I can ask; since you mentioned Petra's height)?

We had a 6'3" poster say that Petra actually looks 6'1" (and not a even 6 feet), which I and several TV commentators feel she is/may be.

Hey! Isn't it 2am now there? I guess you took this previously? Lol

Feel free to give us updates.

Enjoy your time in Australia.

Thanks
I would post it in GM but I'm too shy so I thought it'd be better just to share with fellow Kvitty fans.

Yeah it was 1am I think, I just didn't have time to post it because after I want to Hopman I had to go to a New Year's dinner and then the day after I had stuff to do. But I took it around like, 3:50pm on Dec 31st as she was heading towards her practice session.

I'm 5'9 and a half maybe, so she was quite tall, maybe 6'1 or 6'2.

I'm going to Hopman again on Jan 6th where she is versing Caro so I'm hoping for a demolition job. I wish I could go again cos it's so much easier to take a photo before or after they practice. And I live here in Perth, haha. I hope she comes again for 2013.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Congrats Renalicious, you look great together! I strongly recommend placing this photo in your bank vault, as its value will be probably steeply rising over this decade

It's funny to see how pale Petra is, having just flown in from Central Europe where winter is now in full swing. I hope she'll get a nice tan by the Aussie Open start.
Yes, Petra did look a little pale and slow to respond. (I said Good luck at the Australian Open and she took like 4 seconds to say 'Thank you' ). And definitely, when she becomes number 1 and wins several GSs I will pimp this photo out to all my friends.

My Youtube Channel
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 04:34 AM   #868
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Great pic Renalicious! should've stood closer. Petra looks very fit in this photo.
andd I thought she didn't look too pale. DOn't think a body of sun tan will work on her. Maybe it's still early in the morning and people usually would look pale.
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 06:20 AM   #869
country flag Renalicious
goatra

I met Na and was less nervous and stood closer.

My Youtube Channel
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 06:22 AM   #870
ElusiveChanteuse

Show them on Na's thread please.