Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2011, 10:13 AM   #841
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2011, 10:16 AM   #842
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

First golf in my life, was good

Last edited by paulmara : Dec 31st, 2011 at 10:24 AM.
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 02:30 PM   #843
country flag ExtremespeedX

ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold

Petra... the Golfer?
ExtremespeedX is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 03:45 PM   #844
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Love her trainer's McEnroe shirt. Glad Petra never has outbursts like that, though.

Liking the white tank top and pink shorts too. Powerful legs on that girl.
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 08:00 PM   #845
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Petra looking fantastic here And, yes Mr. Ivanko, I am serious !

ALL THE BEST AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE !
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 08:17 PM   #846
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

I love those sneakers she wore at the YEC, and that she's wearing here. Hopefully she'll wear them again, if she has another color coordinated outfit for them?

And obviously, the potential Ivanko drama/suspense, was squashed very quietly (or was never a serious potentiality in the first place).

Nice pics on the Golf Swing and footwork drill-with Ivanko wearing the McEnroe T shirt.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 08:35 PM   #847
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
I love those sneakers she wore at the YEC, and that she's wearing here. Hopefully she'll wear them again, if she has another color coordinated outfit for them?

And obviously, the potential Ivanko drama/suspense, was squashed very quietly (or was never a serious potentiality in the first place).

Nice pics on the Golf Swing and footwork drill-with Ivanko wearing the McEnroe T shirt.
what's that?
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 08:53 PM   #848
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
what's that?

Remember when Ivnako kept talking about Wozniaki's father trying to lure him away, etc., when his contract was up at the end of the year with Petra?

He claimed he didn't know if he was going to stay/they would pay him enough (though if you read between the lines, it appeared he really wanted to stay with Petra).
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 10:50 PM   #849
country flag rafaelkafka

rafaelkafka has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Petra looking fantastic here And, yes Mr. Ivanko, I am serious !

ALL THE BEST AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE !
My great hope for 2012 IF WTA don't start to force tournaments on sand with green balls and thongs.
rafaelkafka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 02:49 AM   #850
country flag Excelscior

Thank You Petronius for posting the two best most recent Petra pictures from Australia (since you decided to) on GM today.
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 08:37 AM   #851
country flag paulmara

Thanks to Julian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCMfqklcFgY NYE Ball slideshow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwRRqdTc0PU video 8M

Last edited by paulmara : Jan 1st, 2012 at 09:00 AM.
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 09:03 AM   #852
country flag paulmara

Old Jan 1st, 2012, 09:06 AM   #853
country flag paulmara

Old Jan 1st, 2012, 10:57 AM   #854
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Hopman Cup favorites. Good luck !

I can't wait to see how they play together (will be shown in CZ on CT4). This should be really interesting. I've never seen either of them playing doubles.

Also, I'm extremely interested to see how changing rackets effects her game. I've haven't heard any comments from her about the new racket except what she says during the silly Wilson advertisement I saw recently (sorry, couldn't find a link).

Petra's new racket:

http://www.wilson.com/en-gb/tennis/rackets/761847/

Good luck Petra and Tomaš!!!! Let's start the new year right!
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 01:28 PM   #855
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

They will just serve the other team off the court and then dare them to hit volleys off 80-90 mph groundstrokes. It will be scary as hell.