Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 06:27 PM   #811
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
No more Lebeda please
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 06:30 PM   #812
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like it. She looks like she's really having fun being all "Hulk smash"
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 06:30 PM   #813
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by majcpw View Post
Coming soon... " the world's best female tennis player."
Welcome to the forum. Where are you from ?
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 06:43 PM   #814
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 06:54 PM   #815
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Why the 2012 though? Is there going to be a calendar or am I missing something?
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 07:51 PM   #816
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

2012 calendar

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 04:04 AM   #817
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Cool Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Totally agree.

Don't worry, the photos were taken back in November before she left for the training camp in Slovakia. It was just a very short and pleasant distraction I guess.

FINAL NOTE: It's funny how photoshoots which are primarily designed for the home market end up being hailed or cursed in international internet forums. Czech - or actually any national - magazines should be more careful before any future photo releases
I'm not worried. It's good to see she's got the poise and confidence to try new things. It says something good about her.

Well, you know how it's going to go if she becomes the new No.1 and starts beating Caro and The Sisters. She's going to probably gain many more haters than fans on the internet unfortunately. Those people are going to whine and dis her every chance they get. It's all they can do. Well, too bad, so sad, for them!

I'm very curious how using the new racket is going to affect her play. It looks like she's had it in her hands since at least November.
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 04:06 AM   #818

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Cool Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
2012 calendar

I hope it will have some good live action shots and not just fuzzy, dark, strange 'Libido' moments.
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 05:00 AM   #819
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2012 calendar

Paul,I love this photo. So pensive, so beautiful, such a lot of gorgeous blonde hair. Have you got a bigger version?
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 05:51 AM   #820
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

@Mac47

Yeah.

She poses well, as far as her facial expressions and setting of the mood.

And if Petronius is right, she did all this during one 5hr session before her high mountain training in Slovakia.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 03:15 PM   #821
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2012 calendar

Now that is what I consider a well-done image. The composition, lighting and processing are all done to emphasize the mood of the photo rather than done to make her look like a plastic figure.
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 05:46 AM   #822

Thumbs up Re: Fulnek trip

Hey guys and gals,

Right now I'm in Ostrava, Czech Republic (about one hour away from Petra's hometown of Fulnek) with my wife and kids visiting the in-laws for Christmas. Since I have a free day I thought I'd hop a train to Fulnek and see what it looks like for all of us. Cross your fingers I make it there - there's a short, quick train swap I must make or I'm screwed. Hopefully I'll be able to bring back some kind of interesting pictures for us. According to what I read somewhere, today or tomorrow should be about her last days in CZ before she flies off to Oz. With a little luck maybe I can find those tennis courts she started out on.
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 07:25 AM   #823
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fulnek trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Petra Fan View Post
Hey guys and gals,

Right now I'm in Ostrava, Czech Republic (about one hour away from Petra's hometown of Fulnek) with my wife and kids visiting the in-laws for Christmas. Since I have a free day I thought I'd hop a train to Fulnek and see what it looks like for all of us. Cross your fingers I make it there - there's a short, quick train swap I must make or I'm screwed. Hopefully I'll be able to bring back some kind of interesting pictures for us. According to what I read somewhere, today or tomorrow should be about her last days in CZ before she flies off to Oz. With a little luck maybe I can find those tennis courts she started out on.
Cool Have fun

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 09:22 AM   #824
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Come on! Lets kick some ass.

Anyway Merry Christmas Everyone.

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 06:53 PM   #825
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Kvitova,Berdych on Hopman Cup
http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/tenis/...e-hrajeme.html
http://v.blesk.cz/static/video/113/6/6/1136676360p.mp4 video
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote