Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 27th, 2011, 08:16 PM   #796
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

I think that photo with Tomas is from last year.
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 27th, 2011, 08:34 PM   #797
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daszmarelli View Post
I think that photo with Tomas is from last year.
yep
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 08:55 PM   #798
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

OK.

That makes sense.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 01:04 PM   #799
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Isnt that Kotyza on the left of the in-flight picture from TBerd? Is Petra on that flight too?
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 04:17 PM   #800
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmhhh. Nice Plane.

I wonder if that's a NetJets (recent Petra and Tomas promotion) plane?
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 04:45 PM   #801
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Isnt that Kotyza on the left of the in-flight picture from TBerd?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Is Petra on that flight too?
Probably, but daddy always told her not to follow the men to the bar.

Eu Jogo Ténis

Prokofiev + Son Goku = pwnage
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 02:30 PM   #802
country flag ExtremespeedX

ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold

Petra... the Golfer?
ExtremespeedX is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 03:45 PM   #803
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Love her trainer's McEnroe shirt. Glad Petra never has outbursts like that, though.

Liking the white tank top and pink shorts too. Powerful legs on that girl.
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 08:00 PM   #804
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Petra looking fantastic here And, yes Mr. Ivanko, I am serious !

ALL THE BEST AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE !
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 08:17 PM   #805
country flag Excelscior

I love those sneakers she wore at the YEC, and that she's wearing here. Hopefully she'll wear them again, if she has another color coordinated outfit for them?

And obviously, the potential Ivanko drama/suspense, was squashed very quietly (or was never a serious potentiality in the first place).

Nice pics on the Golf Swing and footwork drill-with Ivanko wearing the McEnroe T shirt.
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 08:35 PM   #806
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
I love those sneakers she wore at the YEC, and that she's wearing here. Hopefully she'll wear them again, if she has another color coordinated outfit for them?

And obviously, the potential Ivanko drama/suspense, was squashed very quietly (or was never a serious potentiality in the first place).

Nice pics on the Golf Swing and footwork drill-with Ivanko wearing the McEnroe T shirt.
what's that?
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 08:53 PM   #807
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
what's that?

Remember when Ivnako kept talking about Wozniaki's father trying to lure him away, etc., when his contract was up at the end of the year with Petra?

He claimed he didn't know if he was going to stay/they would pay him enough (though if you read between the lines, it appeared he really wanted to stay with Petra).
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 10:50 PM   #808
country flag rafaelkafka

rafaelkafka has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Petra looking fantastic here And, yes Mr. Ivanko, I am serious !

ALL THE BEST AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE !
My great hope for 2012 IF WTA don't start to force tournaments on sand with green balls and thongs.
rafaelkafka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 02:49 AM   #809
country flag Excelscior

Thank You Petronius for posting the two best most recent Petra pictures from Australia (since you decided to) on GM today.
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 08:37 AM   #810
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Julian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCMfqklcFgY NYE Ball slideshow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwRRqdTc0PU video 8M

Last edited by paulmara : Jan 1st, 2012 at 09:00 AM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote