Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 08:46 PM   #796
country flag Sharapovian
Pinkpova

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Petra is currently at the BBC Sport's Personality of the Year awards in Manchester. Adam is also there and Petra presented an award. I'm not sure if there will be any photos, but here are a few screencaps (Only managed to get a few, but better than nothing, I guess).

This one is bad quality but I'll post it here anyway.

Last edited by Sharapovian : Dec 22nd, 2011 at 09:10 PM.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 09:33 PM   #797
country flag Sharapovian
Pinkpova

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Found a couple, if there's any more I'll add them:

Last edited by Sharapovian : Dec 22nd, 2011 at 10:00 PM.
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 10:53 PM   #798
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting photos, Yazoo. She doesn't look as good and relaxed like during the awards in her home country,
but it's probably a big honor for her to have been invited I guess. I also like the fact that she's not afraid
of showing up with her teenage boyfriend.

From Daily Telegraph's live coverage:

"20.59 Ha, there's Petra Kvitova with her 15-year-old boyfriend! I'm not kidding, he is quite literally jailbait. It might be legal in Czech-land, young lady, but try anything funny tonight at the Manchester Malmaison and you may well be getting your collar felt. Actually, Alex Willis tells me he's 16 now. As you were, officers"

And I thought Brits were gentlemen. No wonder that they have so many scandals and problems with tabloids.
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 11:18 PM   #799
country flag Sharapovian
Pinkpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Interesting photos, Yazoo. She doesn't look as good and relaxed like during the awards in her home country,
but it's probably a big honor for her to have been invited I guess. I also like the fact that she's not afraid

"20.59 Ha, there's Petra Kvitova with her 15-year-old boyfriend! I'm not kidding, he is quite literally jailbait. It might be legal in Czech-land, young lady, but try anything funny tonight at the Manchester Malmaison and you may well be getting your collar felt. Actually, Alex Willis tells me he's 16 now. As you were, officers"

And I thought Brits were gentlemen. No wonder that they have so many scandals and problems with tabloids.
Yes I would agree, she looked more relaxed at the Czech awards (but it's understandable I guess). She doesn't look bad there (dress wise etc), but I think you would agree with me on this, it's hard to top her look at the Czech awards (one of her best looks all year).

And don't worry about those comments, some 'journalists' have no idea what their talking about - for example the '15-year-old' part. I get that it may be a joke, but still just goes to show they didn't do much research. So all I would say is, whenever you read something like that again just take it with a pinch of salt. You wouldn't believe some of the things these journalists say , even towards their own countrymen.
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 07:30 AM   #800
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Talking Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
No doubt you are right, but her pose is still pretty funny. Petra rocks!
It's still a great picture though. They should fire 'Libido' and hire the guy who took this one.
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 01:42 PM   #801
country flag Sharapovian
Pinkpova

Elle CZ January 2012

Behind the Scenes:http://www.elle.cz/elle-tv/redakcni-...otila-pro-elle

Thanks to the poster who originally posted these in GM.
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 01:56 PM   #802
Valanga
Tick Tock

Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute

^If someone has the time to some high-def avatars that would be LOVELY

Mine isn't too good

P.A.K.K
Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Valanga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 01:57 PM   #803

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Cool Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:

You're right Petronius. She does look a little subdued or distracted, maybe even a little tired. Being among all those monolingual English speakers and only using English could have been very tiring for her. She definitely doesn't look thrilled to be there in the least.

Adam is 17 by the way. Tells you about the mentality of those cheeky little wankers over there. Anything for a laugh. Just don't laugh at them.

Oh well. I've got to run. We've got some Christmas carp to go prepare. Guess who gets to be the executioner? LOL
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 02:52 PM   #804
country flag Sharapovian
Pinkpova

Slightly bigger versions, just click on them to view them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfarshear View Post
^If someone has the time to some high-def avatars that would be LOVELY

Mine isn't too good
Made a few, check the graphics thread. If you want something else, just ask.
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 03:16 PM   #805
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

<sigh> A travesty!! Clearly the twisted "plasticization" of Kvitova is in full effect. I had hopes that she'd say no to the madness.

Not only are they airbrushing her face but they're airbrushing her legs??!!! And doing it boldly and badly. Check the photo below - look at how monstrously skinny her right leg is where it meets the skirt.

"The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the ceilings with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written these books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. But the child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books - a mysterious order which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects." - Albert Einstein

Last edited by pov : Dec 23rd, 2011 at 03:22 PM.
pov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 04:36 PM   #806

Thumbs down Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
<sigh> A travesty!! Clearly the twisted "plasticization" of Kvitova is in full effect. I had hopes that she'd say no to the madness.

Not only are they airbrushing her face but they're airbrushing her legs??!!! And doing it boldly and badly. Check the photo below - look at how monstrously skinny her right leg is where it meets the skirt.

A great way to put it Pov. I feel the same. The airbrushing on the right leg is so bad it looks like she's had a meatloaf sized tumor removed from her thigh!

This photographer is much more talented than 'Libido' I must admit. And the makeup team at Elle did a nice job of expressing her facial attributes. However, I hope all this fake 'posing' doesn't end up distracting her from her main job - being the world's best female tennis player. Like you said, I hope she's capable of stopping the madness if that's how she feels it.
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 06:13 PM   #807
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Petra Fan View Post
A great way to put it Pov. I feel the same. The airbrushing on the right leg is so bad it looks like she's had a meatloaf sized tumor removed from her thigh!

This photographer is much more talented than 'Libido' I must admit. And the makeup team at Elle did a nice job of expressing her facial attributes. However, I hope all this fake 'posing' doesn't end up distracting her from her main job - being the world's best female tennis player. Like you said, I hope she's capable of stopping the madness if that's how she feels it.
Coming soon... " the world's best female tennis player."
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 06:15 PM   #808
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Petra Fan View Post
This photographer is much more talented than 'Libido' I must admit.
Totally agree.

Quote:
However, I hope all this fake 'posing' doesn't end up distracting her from her main job - being the world's best female tennis player. Like you said, I hope she's capable of stopping the madness if that's how she feels it.
Don't worry, the photos were taken back in November before she left for the training camp in Slovakia. It was just a very short and pleasant distraction I guess.

FINAL NOTE: It's funny how photoshoots which are primarily designed for the home market end up being hailed or cursed in international internet forums. Czech - or actually any national - magazines should be more careful before any future photo releases

Last edited by Petronius : Dec 23rd, 2011 at 06:21 PM.
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 06:16 PM   #809
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 06:17 PM   #810
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Tsk, task. Pretty dorky, Petra.
mac47 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote